* * * * - 18 votes

Black Friday 2018 - The Big Thread | See You Next Year!

#2761 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:44 PM

Thanks to everyone above, I realized I still have my copy of Hitman 2 coming from BB from Cyber Monday. Pre-shipment info sent but not received by USPS, due Friday November 30th :\

#2762 DoubleDam21  

DoubleDam21

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:27 PM

Perfect opportunity for the title to read:

D6BC109F-E455-47C2-A61D-17A9C87CEDAD.jpeg

#2763 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:26 PM

That's different;

Nov 30, 2am, package is in the state to the east of my location.

Nov 30, 2:30pm, package is in the state to the west of my location. A total distance of 750ish miles.

All this for a couple of Diablo 3s from wally world.

#2764 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4150 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:21 PM

Still waiting for GS to ship my GoW order from 11/22. They sent me an email this morning:

Thank you for your GameStop.com order #abc123. Our teams are working hard to get your package to you! Since Black Friday & Cyber Monday, we have had an influx of orders. Because of this, you may not have received order confirmation or shipping confirmation emails. Please rest assured, we do have your order and it will arrive to you shortly.

Due to the order volume, we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes. There's no need to reach out to Guest Care unless it's been more than 7 business days since you placed your order, so simply keep an eye out for any emails and updates from us!

I'll give them until the end of next week before I call them. Luckily this is a Christmas gift so I didn't need it right away. In the future, I'll just order from Amazon when they pm (assuming GS has a future after their third quarter losses report).

#2765 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2109 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:43 AM

Called gs to see what's up with God of war order. I had 0 notifications about it for over a week. I then get the same email about there's no need to call lol.
Come to find out the store afterwards that the store had some in stock but still had me place the Web in store order for some reason.

#2766 kanekiken  

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:46 AM

amazon f'd up my TR: Steelbook version. sent me a standard espanol copy and ask me to send it back and rebuy the SB version for $60 as replacement option wasn't avail. vocally voiced my opinion and then was told to just keep it. guess i got my x-mas gift early this year.

I remember when they sent me the European version of Spider-Man Lol.

#2767 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:48 PM

All packages have arrived. They are all what was ordered this time.

Still need to find a laptop later on.

#2768 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3033 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:57 PM

Thanks to everyone above, I realized I still have my copy of Hitman 2 coming from BB from Cyber Monday. Pre-shipment info sent but not received by USPS, due Friday November 30th :\

Mine was the same.  Ended up calling Best Buy and they sent another out since that one was apparently lost.  I would contact them if I were you.

#2769 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3439 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:50 AM

For those of you who order from GameStop, received a tracking # for a package that's still "awaiting pick up" by USPS 5 days later, did your stuff ever get delivered?

Kind of a very specific situation/question, I know, but thought I'd try before I probably, inevitably contact their near worthless support.

#2770 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1490 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:00 AM

For those of you who order from GameStop, received a tracking # for a package that's still "awaiting pick up" by USPS 5 days later, did your stuff ever get delivered?

Kind of a very specific situation/question, I know, but thought I'd try before I probably, inevitably contact their near worthless support.

Mine didn't update until the very last leg of transit, aka local PO.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#2771 1NintendoFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   710 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

1NintendoFan

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:25 AM

I haven’t had that issue with GameStop. They just haven’t sent my last game at all. That’s where I’m stuck with the tv I ordered from sams club though. After many attempts with them they have finally told me that the tv sold out during Black Friday (mind you it was available for several days after the sale started) so it’s stuck in limbo. They said I ordered early enough that I have a tv waiting they just need to work on the computer system to let the package go so the freight company can pick it up. It has been rather frustrating dealing with them. It was the bundle and they keep telling me I received it already because the Xbox was delivered. I’m just hoping I still get it and before Christmas.

#2772 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1595 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:28 AM

Issue report:
- my ps4 slim Spider-Man bundle was lost by FedEx. Walmart gave me a $110 gift card to order the one for $300 from antonline third party seller on walmart.com ($100 to cover the difference in price and $10 for the extra tax)
- my Best Buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey had been marked as shipped since 11/20, but they never shipped it. They gave me a $5 cert and updated the delivery timeline to December 21st
- all GameStop orders arrived with no problems!

#2773 zldm2090  

zldm2090

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:39 AM

Have you entered the tracking number to UPS? They used them to transport my package to my PO.

#2774 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3439 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:03 AM

Have you entered the tracking number to UPS? They used them to transport my package to my PO.

That worked. It was sent via the ups mail innovations or whatever its called. Didn't even think to try that since everything said USPS. Thanks.

#2775 Nelson2011   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   239 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:11 AM

My $17 copy of God of war finally shipped from gamestop lol

#2776 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2109 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:05 PM

All I'm missing from my bf online orders are 2 shipments from gs that were placed before bf lol.
A shirt I never received from a previous order and 2 ps4 games .

#2777 Fades   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   350 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:46 PM

My $17 copy of God of war finally shipped from gamestop lol

I ordered mine along with Detroit as soon as it went live and God of War still did not ship. I only recieved Detroit which was yesterday. It's like this was Gamestops 1st Black Friday they just did moon out handle it very well.