- - - - -

Best Buy Ad 12/9-12/15: Buy One, Get One 50% off select Nintendo 3DS Games

#151 SmileyMcSmiles   Coulrophobia CAGiversary!   2390 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SmileyMcSmiles

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:05 AM

I immediately thought of Pantera and then felt dread from the movie it’s from.

LOL...exactly.  I LOVE Pantera, grew up with them...it then gave me the shivers once I realized where their album cover name came from. 

I saw that movie at the age of 9, alone, in my room on a Halloween night on a 13" old-school TV I was handed down.  I watched it, as I was told to never watch that movie by my mom, after pointing it out at the VHS rental area of my grocery store back in the day.  To this day, that movie messes with me, and I regret watching it at 9 y/o...alone...on Halloween night at around 1am. 

In lighter news...I'm happy I was able to score Ever Oasis when it came back in-stock for a short time.  That, and some USDA Choice rib-roasts for $4.77 /lb.at Ralphs tonight...and beer!  :beer:

#152 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   372 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:29 PM

A slightly lesser version of it is still going on.

Have to be a GCU member.  Put 3 $39.99 games in cart.  One drops to $31.99, 2nd one drops to $16.00, third one drops to $20.00.

So in essence, its buy 1, get two for half off.

thanks I got the 3 games I wanted plus $3 off for in store pick up

Luigi's Mansion, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and WarioWare Gold

#153 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2348 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:33 PM

COD Black Ops 4 will be $29.99 tomorrow as part of a new 3 day sale.

#154 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1952 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

In lighter news...I'm happy I was able to score Ever Oasis when it came back in-stock for a short time. 

Don't be so sure. That was one of the games I ordered during the original glitch and it's the only one that's yet to ship.

#155 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3572 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:47 PM

COD Black Ops 4 will be $29.99 tomorrow as part of a new 3 day sale.

Hoping Battlefield V hits this price too!

#156 Shiftygism   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   497 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:29 PM

Best Buy picked a lousy time to switch to UPS for my deliveries, the big brown truck isn't able to get around as good in the icy conditions, looks like my orders will be delayed for a second day.

#157 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1227 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:26 PM

Trying to decide between COD and Battlefield...

#158 Kirin Lemon   世界を革命する者 CAGiversary!   5098 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Kirin Lemon

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:53 PM

Received my order for Alliance Alive and Jake Hunter today, and thankfully they were smart enough to ship everything in a box so the launch edition of Alliance Alive wouldn't get crushed.

#159 snacks28217   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   508 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

snacks28217

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

Trying to decide between COD and Battlefield...

Battlefield has single player if that matters. I think its good so far.

#160 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1952 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:41 AM

Received my order for Alliance Alive and Jake Hunter today, and thankfully they were smart enough to ship everything in a box so the launch edition of Alliance Alive wouldn't get crushed.

They actually sent you the launch edition? I figured they would have moved to normal copies by now.

#161 AshesofWake   chum is fum CAGiversary!   4656 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

AshesofWake

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:23 AM

SO I just went to use my 25% coupon from GCU expiring and the link to the coupon doesn't work anymore from the email.....has anybody run into this?

#162 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14295 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 05:31 PM

Hoping Battlefield V hits this price too!

It is at Walmart.

#163 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2348 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 06:16 PM

Tomorrows doorbuster game is Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $29.99. Be aware that vanilla copies are now being stocked and they share a UPC with the "day one" copies.

#164 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted 14 December 2018 - 06:32 PM

Tomorrows doorbuster game is Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $29.99. Be aware that vanilla copies are now being stocked and they share a UPC with the "day one" copies.

Im hoping for some Nintendo Switch game deals starting Sunday..any news on any buy 1 deals on switch games?

#165 Shiftygism   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   497 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:52 PM

Crap, my Spider-man came cracked with the disc loose, hope they don't give me any poop over an exchange like they did when I tried to swap a Bloodborne years back that came damaged in the mail. Stupid woman yelled at me that the FTC wouldn't allow them to exchange simply for a cracked case. Shopped there since the 90's and that's like the only shitty experience I've had outside of a few really long trade-in/return waits.

#166 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2348 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:38 PM

Should be no problem. Sounds like she thought all game sales are final rather than exchanging one game for another game being what you can't do.

#167 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1952 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:11 PM

So has anyone else who ordered Ever Oasis during the glitch had their copy ship yet?

#168 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10088 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:25 PM

So has anyone else who ordered Ever Oasis during the glitch had their copy ship yet?

Shipped and delivered

#169 kaydigi   BK All Day CAGiversary!   1344 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:33 AM

Crap, my Spider-man came cracked with the disc loose, hope they don't give me any poop over an exchange like they did when I tried to swap a Bloodborne years back that came damaged in the mail. Stupid woman yelled at me that the FTC wouldn't allow them to exchange simply for a cracked case. Shopped there since the 90's and that's like the only shitty experience I've had outside of a few really long trade-in/return waits.

I would have died on the floor laughing.

#170 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1952 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:16 AM

Shipped and delivered

So mine's unnaturally delayed, then. Great.

#171 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   5787 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2018 - 04:33 AM

Mine was delivered today.

#172 SmileyMcSmiles   Coulrophobia CAGiversary!   2390 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SmileyMcSmiles

Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:26 AM

Mine was delivered today.

I ordered two copies of Ever Oasis when it briefly came back in stock.  One of them already shipped, should be here tomorrow.  The second is still in "Preparing"| status.  So I'm happy with just the one, and will order AC Odyssey as a replacement gift for friend in case the other doesn't ship and is canceled. 

Great deal on AC Odyssey BTW...and thanks again Tyrok for all the updates man!  You deserve many beers for your efforts.

Cheers!  :beer:

#173 Not Eric   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2478 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2018 - 09:23 PM

So mine's unnaturally delayed, then. Great.

Their system seems to be a little wonky during this busy season. I got an email about a game arrival being delayed only for it to show up that day. Another game I ordered closer to Black Friday was listed as preparing to ship for at least a week after it had arrived.

#174 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1952 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:31 AM

Their system seems to be a little wonky during this busy season. I got an email about a game arrival being delayed only for it to show up that day. Another game I ordered closer to Black Friday was listed as preparing to ship for at least a week after it had arrived.

Yeah, turns out that was the culprit. My order just got updated with tracking info and it turns out it was available at the local post office for pickup yesterday.

#175 Ness3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   439 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

My copy of Fallout 76 came cracked but they wouldnt let me return it because the disc was fine. Sigh.

#176 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12438 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:09 PM

My copy of Fallout 76 came cracked but they wouldnt let me return it because the disc was fine. Sigh.

I'm assuming the game was open, as they should take back new/sealed games every time for any reason whatsoever. 

Even if it was open you probably should have been able to exchange it for another copy of the same game.