* * * * * 1 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020

#301 bradbo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1053 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:16 AM

Or get them out at all. As with Nioh.

#302 knothead65  

Posted Yesterday, 04:16 AM

Square Enix Store has the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Collector's Edition PS4 for $79.99 with free shipping (60% off)

https://store.na.squ...r-s-edition-ps4

#303 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   13021 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 AM

I also had my Rune Factory CE canceled today by BB but thankfully the item isn't sold out (and that I still have GCU) and was able to order it again today.  When an item gets delayed from an original release date there seems to be some sort of disconnect between the item description (which has the right release date) and the actual order (which seems to be going by the original release date). Sometimes it gets corrected and your preorder is not canceled (like with the Doom Eternal CE) and sometimes it doesn't get corrected and the preorder gets canceled (like Rune Factory and the Owlboy CE).

And just now I got an email from BB saying my Last of US Part 2 CE is now "Item delayed."  Oh boy, this better get corrected as its currently out of stock....

#304 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted Yesterday, 06:20 AM

LUL just got the delay email for last of us 2 

#305 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1709 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted Yesterday, 07:17 AM

Weird, Ellie edition not getting any delayed email

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

#306 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2040 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 AM

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Dark Zone Definitive Collector’s Edition Bundle
*** DOESN'T INCLUDE GAME***

$20

https://rover.ebay.c...tm/264640879319

#307 tukai   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 01:19 PM

LUL just got the delay email for last of us 2 

I got the same email 

#308 Vigilante   Let the Battles Begin CAGiversary!   37463 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:08 PM

Square Enix Store has the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Collector's Edition PS4 for $79.99 with free shipping (60% off)

https://store.na.squ...r-s-edition-ps4

Thanks for mentioning this--I bought one last night.

#309 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4580 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 PM

Someone should start a thread about TLOU delay emails on the BB forums so they're aware of it and our orders don't get cancelled in a month lol.

#310 itzd4n   Dank Lean CAGiversary!   1246 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Someone should start a thread about TLOU delay emails on the BB forums so they're aware of it and our orders don't get cancelled in a month lol.

Sounds like you just volunteered yourself.

#311 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4580 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted Yesterday, 09:53 PM

Scratch that. Literally just got an email from them saying they corrected the issue.

#312 Dr_dreadful  

Dr_dreadful

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Instead of posting here that someone should do it you could have just made a post on bestbuy instead.

#313 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4580 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted Today, 12:49 AM

Instead of posting here that someone should do it you could have just made a post on bestbuy instead.

I was on my phone at the time and don't have my password to my login for the forums on it atm.

Seems they're aware of it though by sending out the emails.

#314 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23020 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:50 AM

Weird, Ellie edition not getting any delayed email

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I have both Ellie Ed and the CE and no emails about a delay for either on my end. 

#315 Jakegreensego  

Jakegreensego

Posted Today, 03:06 AM

I’ll add to the confusion. The Ellie edition I purchased is overpriced at $249 instead of the 229 or whatever is supposed to be. I’m just going to wait until after to have them correct it I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk