2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Psikyo Shooting Stars: Bravo LE is finally able to be preordered at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/psikyo-shooting-stars-bravo-limited-edition-nintendo-switch/6380877.p?skuId=6380877

If you have GCU and are interested I would suggest ordering soon. Alpha is currently OOS at BB (though it may be back in stock the morning of release) and NISA has stated this will only be sold as an LE (like Liar Princess and Lapis X Labryinth), with no standard edition.
Shit I didnt know about those. Looks like I need to get them. Wish they were on ps4 though. At least they will give me a reason to fire my switch up. I barely used it beyond fire emblem and links awakening and Luigi's mansion.

Speaking of schmups dont forget strictlylimitedgames still has Darius gaiden collections up for sale. I ended up getting console and arcade versions.

Is there not going to be a deluxe edition for Resident Evil 3? There's still time to announce I guess, but it comes out in 2 months,.

Is there not going to be a deluxe edition for Resident Evil 3? There's still time to announce I guess, but it comes out in 2 months,.
Don't believe so. If there was, it would have already been announced and also be listed on the PSN, MS, and Steam stores respectively.

Looks like FF VII Remake delayed till April while Cyberpunk delayed till September
200.gif

It especially hurts if I end up going to PRGE or PAX West in August as that is my one 2020 CE from Amazon (other 5 are paid off in store at GS.)

It especially hurts if I end up going to PRGE or PAX West in August as that is my one 2020 CE from Amazon (other 5 are paid off in store at GS.)
I've gone to PRGE the last two years. I didn't spend a bundle--too fussy with condition for most things there lol--but it's definitely an impromptu hit to my game budget.

Sent from my Razer Phone 2 using Tapatalk

I was hoping they were done with these physical CEs, but alas:

Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Edition
Release Date --> 6/2/2020
Price --> $129.99

39c3ec58df93b39e135d57c62e1ece1b.jpg

Bethesda Store:
:xb1: / :ps4: / :pc: / Mac - https://gear.bethesda.net/products/eso-ce

Best Buy:
:xb1: - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-elder-scrolls-online-greymoor-collectors-edition-xbox-one/6398904.p?skuId=6398904
:ps4: - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-elder-scrolls-online-greymoor-collectors-edition-playstation-4/6398907.p?skuId=6398907
:pc: / Mac - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-elder-scrolls-online-greymoor-collectors-edition-macwindows/6398909.p?skuId=6398909

I imagine more retailers will emerge from the shadows in the coming days.

Contents:

Digital Items (unlocked at launch)

• Exclusive Pet: Death Hound
    "I grew tired of the crush of humanity, so I got a Death Hound. Now I can't enter most taverns, but I also don't have people crowding my space."—Theldyn Faden

[*]Exclusive Memento: Orb of Magnus
  • Hide from the oppressive light of Magnus with this memento.

[*]Exclusive Mount: Crypt Warden Death Hound
  • Once these death hounds served crypt wardens exclusively, stalking the gloomy barrows of Skyrim in search of prey.

[*]Exclusive Outfit Style Conversions: Swordthane
  • Claim a highly respected role among the Nords, the swordthane, and convert your gear to this distinctive style.

[*]Exclusive Emote Pack: Skyrim
  • Skyrim-themed pack that includes the emotes Arrow to the Knee, Missing Sweetroll, and Ragnar the Red.

Physical Items

• Vampire Lord Statue
    A menacing sculpture of a great Vampire Lord.

[*]Set of Four Collector's Coins
  • Based on each of the realms found in ESO’s Chapters, including Vvardenfell, Summerset, Northern Elsweyr, and Western Skyrim.

[*]Exclusive Steelbook
  • Hardy as a Nord’s ass (donkey!).

[*]Map of Western Skyrim
  • Plan your adventures into the home of the Nords.

[*]One Month of ESO Plus™
  • Enjoy access to select ESO Plus benefits, including the Craft Bag, DLC access, and more!

Just wait a few months and get it on the cheap. I don’t think I’ve paid more than 40$ for one and I have all the previous.

I was hoping they were done with these physical CEs, but alas:

Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Edition
Release Date --> 6/2/2020
Price --> $129.99

39c3ec58df93b39e135d57c62e1ece1b.jpg

Bethesda Store:
:xb1: / :ps4: / :pc: / Mac - https://gear.bethesda.net/products/eso-ce

Best Buy:
:xb1: - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-elder-scrolls-online-greymoor-collectors-edition-xbox-one/6398904.p?skuId=6398904
:ps4: - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-elder-scrolls-online-greymoor-collectors-edition-playstation-4/6398907.p?skuId=6398907
:pc: / Mac - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-elder-scrolls-online-greymoor-collectors-edition-macwindows/6398909.p?skuId=6398909

I imagine more retailers will emerge from the shadows in the coming days.

Contents:

Digital Items (unlocked at launch)

• Exclusive Pet: Death Hound
    "I grew tired of the crush of humanity, so I got a Death Hound. Now I can't enter most taverns, but I also don't have people crowding my space."—Theldyn Faden

[*]Exclusive Memento: Orb of Magnus
  • Hide from the oppressive light of Magnus with this memento.

[*]Exclusive Mount: Crypt Warden Death Hound
  • Once these death hounds served crypt wardens exclusively, stalking the gloomy barrows of Skyrim in search of prey.

[*]Exclusive Outfit Style Conversions: Swordthane
  • Claim a highly respected role among the Nords, the swordthane, and convert your gear to this distinctive style.

[*]Exclusive Emote Pack: Skyrim
  • Skyrim-themed pack that includes the emotes Arrow to the Knee, Missing Sweetroll, and Ragnar the Red.

Physical Items

• Vampire Lord Statue
    A menacing sculpture of a great Vampire Lord.

[*]Set of Four Collector's Coins
  • Based on each of the realms found in ESO’s Chapters, including Vvardenfell, Summerset, Northern Elsweyr, and Western Skyrim.

[*]Exclusive Steelbook
  • Hardy as a Nord’s ass (donkey!).

[*]Map of Western Skyrim
  • Plan your adventures into the home of the Nords.

[*]One Month of ESO Plus™
  • Enjoy access to select ESO Plus benefits, including the Craft Bag, DLC access, and more!
I do have to wonder if this game is worth playing now that it has been out for so long. Literally nobody from our guild bothered when it launched because Skyrim was still fresh and feedback from beta was bad. That CE has me considering it though. . .

Looks like FF VII Remake delayed till April while Cyberpunk delayed till September
Honestly great news for me on FFVII. Work should be slowing down and I'm gonna take a week off to play it and subsequently complain about they fucked everything up.

In case anyone is interested, I picked up the PS4 LE of Death Mark for $18 at a local GameStop. The Switch LE and Vita LE are $21.97, but remember that the Vita copies do not come with Chapter 6 as it was sold separately as DLC. The PS4 and Switch versions are complete. 

In case anyone is interested, I picked up the PS4 LE of Death Mark for $18 at a local GameStop. The Switch LE and Vita LE are $21.97, but remember that the Vita copies do not come with Chapter 6 as it was sold separately as DLC. The PS4 and Switch versions are complete.
Death Mark is my favorite horror game that I've played in years. The atmosphere, style, story, etc are all just fantastic.

Sent from my Razer Phone 2 using Tapatalk

Also got the ce but for free since it wasn't the system (store closing) and the employee said I could have it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Called bestbuy and they wouldnt price match since it wasnt in stock online, but there was one at a store near me so they price matched it over the phone. So i was happy, I wanted the game but no way in hell was I going to give lamestop even one thin dime of my money. Not to mention bestbuy I know will give me an actual new game and not some shitty ass beat up opened game.

New Switch steelbook available starting Monday at Best Buy:

IMG-20200122-084439.jpg

Not a collector's edition, but the Target Exclusive Animal Crossing Journal is added to the New Horizons game pre-order listing online

IMG-20200126-101305.jpg
IMG-20200126-101319.jpg

Street date: 1/27

Non-bundle price: $19.99

Embossed: Yes

You might have a tough time finding a pristine one of these. My store only got 6 and 1 had a major dent with the rest having circular scratches from however they were shipped.

Looks like they also raised from the price from 19.99 to 29.99
I wonder why they did that. I'll have to keep an eye on the price to see if it goes back down.

EDIT - My local store still had the price for the cases on the shelf at $19.99, so I asked a guy if they could honor that price (with both of us knowing the real price is $29.99) and he happily did so.

I ended up buying a duplicate Lego game to get the deal since Lego Worlds is only $19.99. Figured that was easier than ordering a separate Steelbook.

For anyone considering a LEGO steelbook, you might want to reconsider:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/reviews/lego-steelbook-collector-case/6352148

This review in particular scared me away:

I just picked mine up and it was all beat up so I exchanged it for another one but it turned out Lol of the other cases were also beat up. They aren't wrapped or anything so they're full of scratch marks and the paint is even chipped off in some areas. Some of them had small dents. I got it because I liked the idea it could hold 24 cartridges but when I got home the cartridges were oversized for the foam cutouts so I can't even reliably store my games in this thing and if I fill both sides then the case won't even close properly! Terrible buy.

Mine has swirls marks but the cartridges fit and it snaps shut
I preordered 2 Star Wars LEGO then cancelled them
ddf758d019e10aedca3a727122f93da8.jpg
71048ba84dff2f7211f05091756a8c39.jpg
00cc0eb03bf3a76866a266f2d6c2725f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone considering a LEGO steelbook, you might want to reconsider:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/reviews/lego-steelbook-collector-case/6352148

This review in particular scared me away:
Mine has swirls marks but the cartridges fit and it snaps shut
I preordered 2 Star Wars LEGO then cancelled them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's better to consider the type of person who would leave the review. Most collector's who are going after this are looking for the most pristine one they can find understandably, but they are also the same folks who will nitpick and look for other reasons to hate on it to justify their anger.

Also, who tf is going to store 24 games into this thing in the first place. It's purely for collection purposes; the guy is not bringing the sb along in lieu of an actual storage case.

I picked mine up already and it's neat thing to have. Considering how they were packaged and shipped, they will all have some sort of damage. I can live with a few scratches on one in decent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back