* * * * * 1 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020

#2581 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15090 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:25 PM

I personally love my book from Mondo for SNES.

15-SNES_1024x.jpg?v=1581477503

#2582 knothead65  

Posted 17 October 2020 - 09:34 PM

Canceled my Cyberpunk CE, running out of room and really just like steelbooks now. Gamestop has the game with $20 game coin so I'll get it there. Had the CE paid off with Amazon gc so applied the credit to my Series X. Gonna see if I can get those Best buy steelbooks or the CE one on ebay at some point though.

#2583 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3965 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:28 AM

I personally love my book from Mondo for SNES.

15-SNES_1024x.jpg?v=1581477503

That’s part of a whole series by Bitmap Books. I highly recommend checking out the other titles in the series. https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/

#2584 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4794 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 PM

My polygon FFVII figures shipped from BBTS. I chose their standard shipping. Hope it's still good and I didn't need to choose to collector shipping.

#2585 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23624 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 PM

My polygon FFVII figures shipped from BBTS. I chose their standard shipping. Hope it's still good and I didn't need to choose to collector shipping.

Unless they changed it this year- standard shipping is slow but they still use the same strong as Fuck boxes and high quality bubble wrap. Like I've never had a damaged item from them using standard shipping. I always save their boxes and bubble wrap, they're great for storage. 

Still waiting for mine to ship from them- curious to see what chase figure I'll get. 

#2586 bill123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1265 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

I got some stuff from them last month or so. Chose the cheap shipping. Easily the best shipping service I have ever seen. Packed like going to the moon.

#2587 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4794 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Unless they changed it this year- standard shipping is slow but they still use the same strong as Fuck boxes and high quality bubble wrap. Like I've never had a damaged item from them using standard shipping. I always save their boxes and bubble wrap, they're great for storage. 

Still waiting for mine to ship from them- curious to see what chase figure I'll get. 

From the videos I've seen of the unboxing, I think there's only once Chase figure(Cloud) and the final figure is either that or a double of another. I watched about 4 videos and 2 had a Cloud double and another 2 had a Reno double. Not sure if that's coincidence or not.

#2588 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Got my Moon Premium Edition in the mail.  Amazon JP let me down this time, they mailed in a minimally padded envelope so one corner of the box got squished a tiny bit. 

Everything inside of the box arrived excellent, art book, soundtrack, and some other extras look great.

20201019_165036.jpg

#2589 Lithium Flower   Just about to bloom CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Lithium Flower

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

Sucks. Same thing happened to me with the Xenoblade Type A and B soundtracks. 

#2590 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23624 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:09 AM

Got my Moon Premium Edition in the mail.  Amazon JP let me down this time, they mailed in a minimally padded envelope so one corner of the box got squished a tiny bit. 

Everything inside of the box arrived excellent, art book, soundtrack, and some other extras look great.

Oh damn- I did not know this got a physical release outside NA. What do you think of the CE itself? I was excited for this but one of my JRPG buddies played it and said it wasn't all that great so I passed on it. Still, it seems like a neat game to own. 

#2591 daver16   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:27 AM

attachicon.gif20201019_165036.jpg

I totally forgot this was coming out! Does it actually have English on the cartridge?

#2592 dios   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2493 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:06 PM

Should I bother emailing wal mart customer support? I had the Cyberpunk 2077 CE pre ordered online on their website, and I got an email that it was canceled. I went to their website and the item isn't listed anymore. What a bummer :/

#2593 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1341 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted Today, 12:15 PM

Should I bother emailing wal mart customer support? I had the Cyberpunk 2077 CE pre ordered online on their website, and I got an email that it was canceled. I went to their website and the item isn't listed anymore. What a bummer :/

Walmart is the worst for pre orders. I've sworn off them for anything I want to pre order. Best Buy popped up again a few days ago. Just gotta keep checking. There will be some cancelled orders as the time to charge is coming up.