* * * * * 1 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021

#3331 Xenogears   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   774 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2021 - 02:26 PM

Shin Megami V premium edition in stock on Amazon.  Seems like plenty of stock for the time being, not just selling out in seconds like it had been when popping back up.

#3332 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1531 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 24 November 2021 - 03:08 PM

Shin Megami V premium edition in stock on Amazon.  Seems like plenty of stock for the time being, not just selling out in seconds like it had been when popping back up.

Time to replace damaged copy. Wondering if these are damaged copies too. Will find out

#3333 knothead65  

Posted 24 November 2021 - 11:44 PM

#3334 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1531 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 25 November 2021 - 12:19 AM

Thanks. Got one. Are Xbox & PS4 versions supposed to be this price too

#3335 CrewShadow   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   439 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2021 - 01:11 AM

Thanks. Got one. Are Xbox & PS4 versions supposed to be this price too

So far I haven't seen the price drop for the other consoles yet, which sucks cause I wanted to Xbox Versions but it still shows up as $49.99

#3336 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5150 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 27 November 2021 - 01:13 AM

Got my Pokemon steelbook from Amazon UK. I remember a lot of people saying their orders got cancelled at the time. Mine never did.

#3337 eXTechno   Techno CAGiversary!   465 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

eXTechno

Posted 27 November 2021 - 02:08 AM

Got my Pokemon steelbook from Amazon UK. I remember a lot of people saying their orders got cancelled at the time. Mine never did.

My GF also got her Pokemon BDSP Steelbook in today from Amazon UK

#3338 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 27 November 2021 - 04:05 AM

Small cardboard mailer and no damage.

#3339 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 30 November 2021 - 12:40 AM

Eastward Collector's Edition just arrived from Amazon JP in excellent condition.  Box was lined with packing paper and little room to move around.

81qEDoQMZGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

#3340 Pikagreg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1830 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2021 - 04:24 AM

Eastward Collector's Edition just arrived from Amazon JP in excellent condition.  Box was lined with packing paper and little room to move around.

attachicon.gif81qEDoQMZGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Still waiting on mine though they announced this morning that the US release would have the new content update on cart so it gives me an excuse to double dip. 

#3341 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 30 November 2021 - 04:43 PM

Still waiting on mine though they announced this morning that the US release would have the new content update on cart so it gives me an excuse to double dip.

Wasn't aware of that (was it on Twitter?), looks like I'm double dipping as well

Edit: yeah I saw it on Twitter. That update looks pretty necessary/big to quality of life in the game (fast travel and such). Wish companies were still allowed to take their time so we don't have situations like this anymore

#3342 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1752 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 30 November 2021 - 10:25 PM

16383110063063465034180718424758.jpg

So my Nintendo uk preorder arrived from my forwarding service. Now I have additional more steelbooks since I thought Nintendo uk would of canceled my order

#3343 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   3028 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2021 - 04:22 PM

Not sure if anyone cares or is looking anymore, but it appears Bandai Namco restocked some stuff at their store including Tales of Arise for Xbox, PS4, and PS5.

#3344 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1531 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 03 December 2021 - 06:11 PM

Amazon shipped my Danganronpa decadence CE in a paper thin mailer. Fortunately it survived for most part

Am surprised that CE is sold out everywhere, given that it stayed in stock for weeks after announcement 

#3345 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24353 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2021 - 11:32 PM

Amazon shipped my Danganronpa decadence CE in a paper thin mailer. Fortunately it survived for most part

Am surprised that CE is sold out everywhere, given that it stayed in stock for weeks after announcement 

I'm wondering if it's supply chain related, that some retailers just pulled pre-orders. A lot of CEs came back in stock this year and were pretty easy to get (as in, they were available for a few hours) after release. I have mine with Target, and given how many of my pre-orders they've canceled this year, I'm guessing they'll end up canceling my order. 

#3346 itzd4n   Dank Lean CAGiversary!   1489 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2021 - 12:18 AM

This was surprising, it was still available a couple weeks ago when Amazon asked me to check my preorder details.

It's currently in stock at GS for anyone who wants to pick up in case

#3347 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1463 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2021 - 03:30 AM

Got my Danganronpa CE from BB and luckily it was in a box. It's annoying that it seems random how you'll get your stuff these days -_-

#3348 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5150 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 04 December 2021 - 03:38 AM

I don't think the Dangan CE is supposed to be limited is it?

I cancelled my preordered assuming I'd just get it discounted mid 2022.

#3349 Mangydogg  

Mangydogg

Posted 04 December 2021 - 03:42 AM

I don't think the Dangan CE is supposed to be limited is it?

I cancelled my preordered assuming I'd just get it discounted mid 2022.

It's a one time print for the CE. They confirmed this in during the launch stream. Gamestop is the only one with stock. It'll probably get discounted mid 2022 for the standard one I'd assume.

#3350 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   24353 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2021 - 04:03 AM

It's a one time print for the CE. They confirmed this in during the launch stream. Gamestop is the only one with stock. It'll probably get discounted mid 2022 for the standard one I'd assume.

I mean, aren't most CEs single print anyway? Hell, most niche games these days are single print. 

And I continue to wait... as other people talk about having received theirs and Tar-sorry we have to cancel your order-get has it as preparing to ship. 

#3351 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1531 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 06 December 2021 - 12:46 AM

GameStop sold out on CE now & even standard copies seems to be out of stock everywhere. Wondering if this will change in upcoming weeks or this was really a very limited print

#3352 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5150 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:52 AM

My FFXIV Endwalker CE shipped. This seems to be in short supply. Selling for a ton on ebay and was delisted from the SE Store shortly after it sold out. And it doesn't even come with the game. I changed my mind on wanting this after I was already charged for it, so I'm still debating on if I'm going to keep or sell.

#3353 Mangydogg  

Mangydogg

Posted 06 December 2021 - 06:05 AM

GameStop sold out on CE now & even standard copies seems to be out of stock everywhere. Wondering if this will change in upcoming weeks or this was really a very limited print

They hinted they might reprint the normal, but there's no confirmation. From previous Spike-Chunsoft games, it might get reprinted once and that usually about it. This is a somewhat popular niche title so I'd assume they'd print, but I don't think for a little bit after now.

I actually forgot to pre-order my copy from Amazon with a $10 promo credit, but I called up some GameStops and they had one extra in stock that didn't show up online or even on other store's inventory checking so you need to really call all of them and confirm no extra.

#3354 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5150 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 06 December 2021 - 06:43 AM

I don't think this was the norm, but I noticed recently that Best Buy has started charging me and moving the status of my orders to "Ready for packaging" way earlier than they did before. I got charged and was unable to cancel an order almost 2 weeks before it's supposed to ship.

Which is weird, because Best Buy would always send notice emails a week before for pre-orders to remind you to check your payment and make sure it's accurate.

Not sure if this will be the new standard, but if it is, for those who like to pre-order at a lot of different retailers to ensure you have a copy, and then cancel last minute, might need a change of plans when it comes to Best Buy.

#3355 tubtub   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   903 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2021 - 04:21 PM

I don't think this was the norm, but I noticed recently that Best Buy has started charging me and moving the status of my orders to "Ready for packaging" way earlier than they did before. I got charged and was unable to cancel an order almost 2 weeks before it's supposed to ship.

Which is weird, because Best Buy would always send notice emails a week before for pre-orders to remind you to check your payment and make sure it's accurate.

Not sure if this will be the new standard, but if it is, for those who like to pre-order at a lot of different retailers to ensure you have a copy, and then cancel last minute, might need a change of plans when it comes to Best Buy.

They just did that with halo to me. Charged over a week ago and it still says will ship 12/8 meaning it might be here 2 days after release. Plus they've been using usps. Ordered something last Monday, delivery was supposed to be Friday, usps has no clue where it is now. Bestbuy said they won't do anything but gave me 10% back and said keep waiting.

#3356 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4241 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:13 PM

My Target order of the Danganronpa CE is sitting in limbo. Guessing it’ll get cancelled

#3357 NunyaBusiness  

NunyaBusiness

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:37 PM

God damnit, some fucking retard at Walmart shipped me the normal version of Guardians of the Galaxy without the steelbook. And now they are completely sold out of the steelbook! God fucking damnit, Fuck them.

#3358 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5150 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 06 December 2021 - 07:02 PM

God damnit, some fucking retard at Walmart shipped me the normal version of Guardians of the Galaxy without the steelbook. And now they are completely sold out of the steelbook! God fucking damnit, Fuck them.

Do you mean the Deluxe Edition or the standard + exclusive steelbook?

If it's the latter, apparently they stopped shipping the bonus steelbook after launch.

#3359 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4241 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2021 - 07:28 PM

Yeah. I didn’t get the bonus Steelbook with my order either. It was supposed to be a replacement since the first one was completely mangled.

#3360 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9841 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2021 - 07:38 PM

My FFXIV Endwalker CE shipped. This seems to be in short supply. Selling for a ton on ebay and was delisted from the SE Store shortly after it sold out. And it doesn't even come with the game. I changed my mind on wanting this after I was already charged for it, so I'm still debating on if I'm going to keep or sell.

That's cool. Do you want to sell it to me for cost + shipping?