Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is probably the most overrated game on the SNES. Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Lufia II, Mario RPG, Secret of Mana are all infinitely better than Earthbound is.
Agreed. SNES was probably the best console for RPGs, and Earthbound likely wouldn't even make my top ten on it.

FWIW, trophies don't add replay value any more than any other idea about the game.. They manipulate your mind into thinking you are getting more content. If you made up your own trophies you would empower yourself and have the same amount of replay value as if an authoritative power did . The chase for trophies shows a subconscious desire for acquiescence to authority.

FWIW, trophies don't add replay value any more than any other idea about the game.. They manipulate your mind into thinking you are getting more content. If you made up your own trophies you would empower yourself and have the same amount of replay value as if an authoritative power did . The chase for trophies shows a subconscious desire for acquiescence to authority.
Nah. Gamers just like scoring points and beating challenges. Not any more complicated than that.

My thoughts exactly. It's just another aspect of games that adds a value, tangible or not. Who cares why anyone enjoys anything about games? As long as they enjoy what they're playing.

Trying to overanalyze a few things there, eh Dr. Melfi? People enjoy doing the extra challenges, comparing trophies/achievements with friends, and adding replay value. Has nothing to do with authority.

Tell me more.

Ocarina of Time is cool.

My biggest problem with SMT4 is that someone in this thread posted spoilers awhile back so that ruined it for me.
Ahahahaha.

Again, if you didn't think that would be a capturable demon, you have never even played an SMT game to begin with. I'm honestly not sure if you're a bad troll or just habitually fucking stupid.

Ocarina of Time is cool.

My biggest problem with SMT4 is that someone in this thread posted spoilers awhile back so that ruined it for me.
seriously you're still butthurt about that? when it wasn't a spoiler?

as for deals there's nothing new to really post about.

There's still 3 pokemon left for 20.36 in those various different conditions. surprised someone bit on that pokemon black that was acceptable for like 21.xx though

Oh my stuff finally shipped today but so2 and the battery cable have no tracking info. then they sent me an email from usps or whatever saying I can speed up the shipping by a day for 4 bucks -_-

I don't even know how they got my email address (unless amazon gave it to them or I gave it to them but my alzheimers kicked in).

I had to laugh as the so2 is shipping from ky again which means it'll take longer than it would to ship from florida or cali :B. at least its not ohio (though its right near cincinatti on the boarder so it might as well be) because anytime I order something from the state I fricken live in it takes forever  :dunce:

I should of just combined orders but I don't care for it since it usually takes longer that way and my mail man the last 2 times delivered it to the house/took it back to their office instead of putting it in the mail box. The sd card and candy straws I can understand but the psp and ds games were so small it didn't make sense.

Why double post when you can just edit your post like you told someone else to do earlier?
Dont worry when your mask-air-raid rules dont apply to you. Dont speak to the boss that way :twoguns: .

go play outside
faceplant.gif

Why double post when you can just edit your post like you told someone else to do earlier?
Double standard. DUH!

It's a different interval time and I did not have all the information for the two posts at the same time.

There's also a difference between double and triple posts. A bigger difference with a double between eight minutes and a double with two followed by a double with two. An even bigger difference in posting two different things from asking a question followed by a follow up question.

How's this for an edit? Are you content? All is right in the world now?

Sorry for double posting, but DealSeeker, you have ANOTHER clone.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/480334-deelseeker2u/
WTH?! Great, add more to the confusion.

:360: Saint's Row: The Third (LN from Express Media) $14.54 (LN) $14.84
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (VG) $13.85
:360: Resident Evil 6 (VG) $12.30
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (G from Express Media) $9.67 (LN from Express Media) $10.50 (VG) $10.80

:ps3: PS3 Wireless Keypad (G) $12.84
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8 (G) $36.37

:wii: Nintendo Nunchuk Controller - Black (G) $11.10

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (LN) $22.27
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (LN) $22.26

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (LN) $29.69

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back