CheapyD on ESPN2's Cold Pizza - AGAIN! (Thursday 2/24/05) GT4 & MVP 2005

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Any chance a clip will be posted here?[/quote]

I hope. I don't think I get ESPN2 anymore.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='bignick']Plus, Cheapassgamer.com has BigNick as a member.[/quote]

You're a member, alright...

:twisted:[/quote]

but everyone will see my avatar, and I will tell them you did it. Then they will know you are a member.

I was at the taping.

Cheapy was clutch. I think you'll be seeing more of him next to that hippie and the chick from Road Rules.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='bignick']Plus, Cheapassgamer.com has BigNick as a member.[/quote]

You're a member, alright...

:twisted:[/quote]

So, he's the a member and you and dcfox are the boys?[/quote]

Nooooooooooooo! Don't sack me with dcfox![/quote]

I'll be the left one since WSB as a ball just feels so right. :wink:[/quote]

:rofl:

Oh man I actually laughed hard after I read that.

Cheapy, you better not have used your real name, I don't want it to spoil the "Mystique" it'd be like finding out Orgazmo's real name.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']
Cheapy, you better not have used your real name, I don't want it to spoil the "Mystique" it'd be like finding out Orgazmo's real name.[/quote]

Hmmm...you better cover your ears when I get introduced.

[quote name='Sundance']I was at the taping.

Cheapy was clutch. I think you'll be seeing more of him next to that hippie and the chick from Road Rules.[/quote]
Thanks Sundance, you da man!

I wish I had Tivo so I could have recorded todays and tomorrows episode.

Woody Paige pulled his pants down like Carmello, and was wearing these bright blue boxers

That clip of the guy yakking: awesome.

Just realizing that I'm wearing the sweatshirt that I wore last time I yakked: bad.

CAG on TV: Scary yet awesome...

[quote name='smellhasreturned']:rofl: at that guy puking

i dont even know what u look like cheapy but i will be sure to watch if i have a snow day tomorrow[/quote]

check his gallery.

I saw cheapy the first time on Cold Pizza. Shame I will miss him this time (since I have morning classes and I doubt it airs at 11:45 or later)

I don't get that channel I'm hoping that someone will have a link to a Media File so I and other fellow CAGers can watch it....Will that be possible Cheapy?

can you touch/pick your nose to let us know youer thinking of all of us.. that would be so.... special.

kinda homo. but special at the same time nonetheless.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='murcielago77']I would hope you dont plug CAG too much or else we'll get another 5,000 lurkers and hoarders. But it sounds good. Also im pretty sure that cold pizza is live, unless they are gonna tape it then play it some other day[/quote]

As long as those lurkers and hoarders click CheapyD's links, they're good for the site. May not be good for you, but they're good for the continued operation of the site.

And yeah, your talking points sound fine. They're common sense to us, but like you said, you won't be addressing the typical CAG.[/quote]

That is exactly what I was going to say Whip... Nice going Cheapy, this is great marketing (free, or cheapass actually) for the site. I'll make sure I Tivo-it.

If you're Tivo-less, in another time zone or just miss Cheapy's taped appearance between 8am - 10am ET, it looks like you'll get another chance at it. According to Cold Pizza's web site, the show encores on tape between 10am - 12pm ET. :D

[quote name='CheapyMom']If you're Tivo-less, in another time zone or just miss Cheapy's taped appearance between 8am - 10am ET, it looks like you'll get another chance at it. According to Cold Pizza's web site, the show encores on tape between 10am - 12pm ET. :D[/quote]
No way, is this CheapyD's mom?

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='CheapyMom']If you're Tivo-less, in another time zone or just miss Cheapy's taped appearance between 8am - 10am ET, it looks like you'll get another chance at it. According to Cold Pizza's web site, the show encores on tape between 10am - 12pm ET. :D[/quote]
No way, is this CheapyD's mom?[/quote]
I think it is

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='CheapyMom']If you're Tivo-less, in another time zone or just miss Cheapy's taped appearance between 8am - 10am ET, it looks like you'll get another chance at it. According to Cold Pizza's web site, the show encores on tape between 10am - 12pm ET. :D[/quote]
No way, is this CheapyD's mom?[/quote]
I think it is[/quote]

That is soo cool. Hi, Mrs. Cheapy (the original, not the newer one, but hi to her too!)!

Edit- And by original I don't mean as in cheapy's first wife, I mean if he did there's nothing wrong with that...I'm gonna stop now.

I just turned it on like 15 minutes ago and they said that they would be talking to a gamer about the street games later in the show. I think hes going to be on towards the end of the show.

[quote name='Trakan']I've been watching since the start and haven't seen him.[/quote]Was he invisible? :shock:

I'll have to go, but I'll record the rest of the show.

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, I had to go to work, so looks like I wont catch it until tonight.
I'll be in Chat Room if you want to hang out..[/quote]

Way to go David...you did really well.

bread's done
Back