GGT #115 Ain't No Need For Trunks E3 Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Bruce is roughly in his 40s, Dick in his mid 20s, Jason is supposed to be 19-23, Tim seems around 18, and Damian is 10. Making Bruce younger is definitely going to fuck shit up. I really wonder what this will do to Batman Inc and Dick being Batman, though.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of worried because batgirl and red robin are my favorite DC books these days. I hope they don't mess with the Grant Morrison batman run too much, but who knows.

I also like having a sprawling Green Lantern Corps with at least Hal and Kyle.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What difficulty?
Because I swear that SE somewhat tiered them... so if you were playing on normal in DMC 3, then you should have been playing on hard in DMC 3 SE for a comprable experience... I can't speak personally on it though -- one can only hope it's the SE but with the ability to select the original version as well.[/QUOTE]

You're right about the difficulty changes, and I believe I was playing the equivalent of Normal or Hard in reg DMC3. I know for sure I wasn't playing on easy (or normal with SE)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They really don't. Jim Sterling scores games based on what kind of reaction he wants to get out of people.[/QUOTE]

Yeah because even though I hate FF XIII, it's not a 2 out of 10 IMO. I refuse to go to Destructoid or watch it on Revision 3 as long as they employ Sterling, and that goes to anyone who might steal him away.

I kinda wish Ubisoft had stuck by their guns and blackballed Destructoid after his "review" of AC II.

[quote name='whoknows']You're right about the difficulty changes, and I believe I was playing the equivalent of Normal or Hard in reg DMC3. I know for sure I wasn't playing on easy (or normal with SE)[/QUOTE]

As decent as I am at action games, DMC3 regular on normal was balls hard... I couldn't get past Cerberus... I dropped to easy and never looked back... and it was still a bitch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As decent as I am at action games, DMC3 regular on normal was balls hard... I couldn't get past Cerberus... I dropped to easy and never looked back... and it was still a bitch.[/QUOTE]

DMC3 might be my favorite game last gen. I beat everything in it.

I almost gave up when I first started, but once you get it down it's so satisfying.

Bayonetta doesn't have a rock solid framerate though. So it loses points from me. Not only that, it has a couple of terrible levels, including one that you have to go through to have the best fight in the entire game.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yeah because even though I hate FF XIII, it's not a 2 out of 10 IMO. I refuse to go to Destructoid or watch it on Revision 3 as long as they employ Sterling, and that goes to anyone who might steal him away.

I kinda wish Ubisoft had stuck by their guns and blackballed Destructoid after his "review" of AC II.[/QUOTE]

He didn't give FFXIII a 2. He gave it a 4, which is like a 6 on most other sites' scales. That seems perfectly reasonable to me, considering how many people hate the game. Same goes for AC2. He gave it a 4.5. Guess what? Not everyone has to like the same games as you. I disliked AC2. I would have given it a similar review as Sterling. Just because he disagrees with you doesn't mean his reviews are disingenuous. Wishing that a company would blackball a site for given a bad review is wishing for corruption in the game reviews system. And I'm sure there's already some of that on other sites. If his reviews were dishonest, I could understand. But a few reviews that go against the mainstream opinion don't mean he's giving unjust reviews just for attention or whatever. If you disagree with some of his reviews, that's fine. But that doesn't mean he's corrupt or a bad reviewer.

Edge gave FFXIII a 5. I'd say it was a 7 myself. It's a good game. But the story is the most batshit terribly insane thing I've ever seen conceived.

[quote name='KingBroly']Edge gave FFXIII a 5. I'd say it was a 7 myself. It's a good game. But the story is the most batshit terribly insane thing I've ever seen conceived.[/QUOTE]

The gameplay got me through the game, though there were TWO HUGE problems with the battle system.

1. Inability to become stronger through grinding. The story forced a level limiter, LAME.

2. Scanning enemies during the fight. This made some battles tough, because your teammates wouldn't be able to do the correct attack due to their "ignorance." Some boss fights were extremely annoying because of this.

Besides those two problems, the fights were engaging and fast pace. The forced linear story was a big down side. It did make up for itself in the end, kind of.

[quote name='whoknows']What has Jim Sterling ever done wrong?[/QUOTE]

Apparently giving an honest review is wrong. Everyone's opinion should be exactly the same.

[quote name='ihadFG']Apparently giving an honest review is wrong. Everyone's opinion should be exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't give honest opinions. Y'know those troll blogs you guys write? He does that for his reviews. He says shit that he perceives to be so outrageous it will get him attention.
Every time I see some stupid motherfucking crackpot rant in my RSS feed, I say, "I bet it's that fuckin' troll, Jim Sterling." And it is.
If I could figure out a way to get Destructoid's RSS without having his goddamn bullshit in it, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

[quote name='diddy310']I feel like they've rebooted DC 5 times this decade. Is there a pool going on which book will go back to the original numbering first?

dc-new-justice-league-lee-big.jpg

Superman lost his outside underoos...and I feel like the necklace on WW is one accessory too many..but i'm happy all of the gaudy gold/red crap and jacket from the redesign are gone.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, what the fuck. DC was on a great path lately and now they're rebooting everything?!? I'm beginning to think Marvel and DC both want me to quit reading comics. :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He doesn't give honest opinions. Y'know those troll blogs you guys write? He does that for his reviews. He says shit that he perceives to be so outrageous it will get him attention.[/QUOTE]

Except he's not a troll and his reviews are actually his honest opinion. You can keep believing otherwise if you want though. Everyone else seems content to believe that because it's easier that way.

[quote name='ihadFG']That seems perfectly reasonable to me, considering how many people hate the game. [/QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with anything. Not to mention you're pulling that out of nowhere. The game is insanely popular so I guess a 10/10 sounds more reasonable.

[quote name='ihadFG']Except he's not a troll and his reviews are actually his honest opinion. You can keep believing otherwise if you want though. Everyone else seems content to believe that because it's easier that way.[/QUOTE]

Intriguing.

Someone link me to one of his best troll reviews so I can decide if it's really trolling.

[quote name='panzerfaust']That has nothing to do with anything. Not to mention you're pulling that out of nowhere. The game is insanely popular so I guess a 10/10 sounds more reasonable.[/QUOTE]

I think you misunderstood me. All I meant is that it's not unreasonable for one reviewer to have hated the game, given the amount of hate the game seems to get from gamers on forums. For reference, I'm also glad that people who liked it gave it positive reviews. My point was that one person giving it a negative review doesn't mean they are trolling.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Read any 9.0+ review of the original Assassin's Creed. Or Mass Effect.

It's amusing material.[/QUOTE]

See also: BioShock, Grand Theft Auto (Series)

There's more personality in Virtua Tennis 4's World Tour mode than I was expecting. My first doubles partner is now constantly talking shit to me about how I'm not as good as him even though I've won the French Open and he's done nothing. Now I'm playing in a Fancy Dress Party tournament where everybody has silly rackets, clothing, and other items on while they play doubles tennis.

[quote name='ihadFG']I think you misunderstood me. All I meant is that it's not unreasonable for one reviewer to have hated the game, given the amount of hate the game seems to get from gamers on forums. For reference, I'm also glad that people who liked it gave it positive reviews. My point was that one person giving it a negative review doesn't mean they are trolling.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean he's trolling by putting out low review scores, but when he says shit like this, I consider it trolling:

Aside from the fact that used games are legal, generally require the legitimate purchase of a copy in order for the games to be used, and generate trade-in credit for new games which make buying $60 products more financial viable for poorer gamers, I can't see how used games are more of a problem than an illegal activity that guarantees no money for anybody, on any level. I wish developers would stop chatting shit.

In that situation, talking about the developer who said that used xbox sales were worse than PC piracy, I don't know that I necessarily agree with the developer 100%, but I at least see where he's coming from. (For every 1 copy bought new, that copy generates however many second hand sales which are not putting anything in the developers pockets. While piracy does the same, the easiness for average joe blow to go to GS and pay a second hand dealer money for a game vs the potential difficulty in pirating or having a PC that runs the games well, etc... but this is neither here nor there.) On the other hand, Jim Sterling takes the edgy "man, that guy's fucking stupid" attitude making flippant remarks in what I see to be the equivalent of shock journalism: essentially trying to increase the # of readers by saying shit most other people wouldn't say out loud. To me, he almost seems to be trying too hard to be raw and hip and cool and "real". If you're being paid to write something, either think about what you're going to say or stick to the facts. I don't know if I've ever read a legitimate review from the guy, in fact... I've probably avoided them based on how much I hate his "voice" or "style". I don't find value in what he thinks he's adding to the news he reports.

Now his game reviews might very well be real and that's fine; I don't have a problem with giving a game a low score if you really feel it deserves it, so long as it's well thought out and articulated, but that's not my main problem with him... as I said earlier, I find his "opinions" and "persona", at least in the news articles I see in my RSS feed, to be troll-like in the sense that he seems to say shit to get a reaction and attract attention.

Oh yes, now you're showing me the shit I wanna see, Epic!

This is the official "reveal" trailer for Gears of War 3's campaign mode. Some people (fools) like to think Gears doesn't have a campaign worth noting. I say it's the reason I started liking the series, and the third game looks set to have a hot one!

The video shows off loads of grunting, monsters, and explosions, all set to "War Pigs." I've got a boner now.

Like, a significant one.

Quality fuckin' journalism right there. But at least he's not hiding his boner for Gears 3. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't mean he's trolling by putting out low review scores, but when he says shit like this, I consider it trolling:

In that situation, talking about the developer who said that used xbox sales were worse than PC piracy, I don't know that I necessarily agree with the developer 100%, but I at least see where he's coming from. (For every 1 copy bought new, that copy generates however many second hand sales which are not putting anything in the developers pockets. While piracy does the same, the easiness for average joe blow to go to GS and pay a second hand dealer money for a game vs the potential difficulty in pirating or having a PC that runs the games well, etc... but this is neither here nor there.) On the other hand, Jim Sterling takes the edgy "man, that guy's fucking stupid" attitude making flippant remarks in what I see to be the equivalent of shock journalism: essentially trying to increase the # of readers by saying shit most other people wouldn't say out loud. To me, he almost seems to be trying too hard to be raw and hip and cool and "real". If you're being paid to write something, either think about what you're going to say or stick to the facts. I don't know if I've ever read a legitimate review from the guy, in fact... I've probably avoided them based on how much I hate his "voice" or "style". I don't find value in what he thinks he's adding to the news he reports.

Now his game reviews might very well be real and that's fine; I don't have a problem with giving a game a low score if you really feel it deserves it, so long as it's well thought out and articulated, but that's not my main problem with him... as I said earlier, I find his "opinions" and "persona", at least in the news articles I see in my RSS feed, to be troll-like in the sense that he seems to say shit to get a reaction and attract attention.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I can understand not liking his "persona", but I don't agree that it makes him a troll. He is definitely very flashy and tries to "entertain" with his writing, but that's hardly troll-like, whether you like him or not.

[quote name='whoknows']Well there is some trolling in there.

Might be unintentional, but hard to tell.[/QUOTE]

Care to point out which parts you think are trolling? (as opposed to just showy writing)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Quality fuckin' journalism right there. But at least he's not hiding his boner for Gears 3. :lol:[/QUOTE]

He doesn't claim to be a journalist. He makes it clear that his writing includes his opinion. If you just want the plain dry news, then he is not your man, and that's perfectly fine. If you want some entertainment with you gaming news, then that's what he's there for.

EDIT: MY BAD, I WASN'T AWARE THE WRITER ISN'T AN ACTUAL REVIEWER, HE JUST LIKES TO BE ENTERTAINING INSTEAD OF BEING ACCURATE -- PLEASE IGNORE WHAT'S WRITTEN BELOW

[quote name='ihadFG']I think you misunderstood me. All I meant is that it's not unreasonable for one reviewer to have hated the game, given the amount of hate the game seems to get from gamers on forums. For reference, I'm also glad that people who liked it gave it positive reviews. My point was that one person giving it a negative review doesn't mean they are trolling.[/QUOTE]

A 4/10 definitely sounds like an attention grab. I mean listen to this guy:

If you're a hardcore Final Fantasy XIII fan, prone to emotional outburts and so defensive of Square Enix's latest effort that you'll get upset by harsh criticism, then you're advised to not read this review. If you don't want to see somebody tear this game limb from limb, or are upset by videogame review in general, then you should definitely not read it.
But let's start the...oh wait

Final Fantasy is a touchy subject for a great many gamers, and Square Enix has a huge following that earnestly believes the company can do no wrong. This review is not for them. This review might not be for anybody. Well, unless they hate Final Fantasy XIII.
Is this gamefaqs?

Finally, we can look at some of his points.

All the characters know what's going on, and talk as if the player should know
Actually, the characters have no idea what's going on either.

Even by Final Fantasy standards, the story is absolutely absurd. Let that sink in for a moment. The game is absurd by Final Fantasy standards!
You can call XIII's story bad, it's an allowed opinion. But bad by FF standards? :roll:

The story is terrible, but the dialog is worse. An average conversation in Final Fantasy XIII goes like this: "Pulse, Cocoon, L'sie, Fal'sie, Focus, Focus, Focus." Over and over again, the same stupid words
This is blatant trolling or a clear sign this guy is 12 years old.

With only the occasional glimpse at Cocoon's society and culture, we have no motivation for saving it. The characters talk about saving their world as if it's important
They mention that once -- at the end. Everything else in the narrative revolves around selfishness and personal development. Only at the end do they realize they should probably be friends with everyone.

Ugh, this guy's narrative analysis is nauseating, let's skip down to a different section. Oh but wait I had to quote this just because of how professional this guy sounds

That's when the game isn't introducing epic FMV cutscenes that contain no narrative value whatsoever, just because Square Enix's art department felt like publicly masturbating.
Anyways

Battles ostensibly play themselves for you, mostly because Square Enix's new Paradigm System is so contrived and complicated that the player would be confused if he had to control it himself. Instead of manually inputting commands for all your characters, everybody -- including the player's character -- can automatically fight of their own free will. The player's job is that of a mid-management office boss, occasionally green-lighting the game's decisions and letting it get on with it.
This is where we get to something that is a poorly conceived personal opinion. "FFXIII has an auto-attack, it does it for you and that's pretty dumb." Talk about a blatant comparison against older JRPGs, where traditionally you select every skill and command yourself. Not for a moment does he consider FFXIII is effective at being something else -- instead it's just bad at being Final Fantasy.

So I have to ask (especially if other destructoid reviews are done in this manner), how is spreading misinformation in a review good for anything but pleasing the people that also hate the game (aka attention grabbing).

He says FFXIII plays itself in this 4/10 review. Is that fair? The battle system could be 1/10, but it surely doesn't play itself. He can't comprehend an ambiguous narrative, it's bad. He says the characters get what's up, they don't. He says they care about the world, when? He thinks Fal'Cie is a "stupid word" -- what? What exactly is this guy after?

I could express all the issues he has with the game and give it a 4/10 without sounding like a complete hater. When you see reviewers write like this, saying things like
"the game almost made me vomit in the first hour"
-- you have serious issues in terms of integrity.

I don't really read reviews too much anymore - mostly podcast talk leads to me trying games. Easier to get a feel for what people like and if their tastes are similar to yours.

[quote name='ihadFG']

Care to point out which parts you think are trolling? (as opposed to just showy writing)[/QUOTE]

Yes. Mainly because I don't care enough.

I will say that if it's not trolling it's a way to get attention.

But more hits for the site is good for the site, so can't blame him for doing it that way.

[quote name='ihadFG']Except he's not a troll and his reviews are actually his honest opinion. You can keep believing otherwise if you want though. Everyone else seems content to believe that because it's easier that way.[/QUOTE]
LOL%20Shaq!.gif

While I really dislike most of Jim's reviews I must admit that I really respect the way he goes about things. He really doesn't worry about being an absolute fucking troll, which is pretty amazing considering the shit he says would probably ruin most peoples' careers. I like that he admits to totally trolling people, too.

I mean, yeah, more power to him. I wasn't familiar with destructoid but now I see that's just how they do things over there, and I'm sure they have fans because of it.

I'm not going there for recommendations though :rofl:

Cut my hurrrrrrr. Donated 10 inches to Locks of Love. Back to my military buzz cut. Feels smooth, man.

Edit: woops, wrong thread. But since we're on topic of military, played me some Mercenary Team Deathmatch on MW2. Some guy sent me a message saying "nice tent try skill", That's when I pulled out the chopper gunner and won the match with him as the winning kill. lollllll

[quote name='panzerfaust']EDIT: MY BAD, I WASN'T AWARE THE WRITER ISN'T AN ACTUAL REVIEWER, HE JUST LIKES TO BE ENTERTAINING INSTEAD OF BEING ACCURATE -- PLEASE IGNORE WHAT'S WRITTEN BELOW[/QUOTE]

I never said he wasn't a real reviewer. I was talking about his news posts.

As for the FFXIII review, I'll admit it was probably his most over-the-top review ever, but I don't think it was a bad review or trolling.

[quote name='panzerfaust']
A 4/10 definitely sounds like an attention grab. I mean listen to this guy:

But let's start the...oh wait

Is this gamefaqs?
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you didn't heed his warning. ;) But honestly, nothing he said was false there. FF fanboys (and fanboys in general) do tend to act the way he described.

Finally, we can look at some of his points.

Actually, the characters have no idea what's going on either.
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he was talking about how the game just throws you into the story without any explanation as to what's going on. You start off on that train, where the characters obviously know what's happening, yet you have not even the slightest clue. This would be alright if it was just a short intro, but the game takes forever before the player is finally caught up.

You can call XIII's story bad, it's an allowed opinion. But bad by FF standards? :roll:[/QUOTE]

As I've said before, disagree with him if you want, but that's his honest opinion. And a lot of others seem to agree with that part as well, so I believe him.

This is blatant trolling or a clear sign this guy is 12 years old.
[/QUOTE]

I'll admit that line was childish, but he was pointing out something that a lot of other people agree with. Most of the characters seemed like broken records repeating the same words and phrases over and over. At least that's how I felt.

They mention that once -- at the end. Everything else in the narrative revolves around selfishness and personal development. Only at the end do they realize they should probably be friends with everyone.
[/QUOTE]

That's a flat-out falsity. Snow repeats several times throughout the story that he wants to "save both Serah and Cocoon!"

Ugh, this guy's narrative analysis is nauseating, let's skip down to a different section. Oh but wait I had to quote this just because of how professional this guy sounds

Anyways

This is where we get to something that is a poorly conceived personal opinion. "FFXIII has an auto-attack, it does it for you and that's pretty dumb." Talk about a blatant comparison against older JRPGs, where traditionally you select every skill and command yourself. Not for a moment does he consider FFXIII is effective at being something else -- instead it's just bad at being Final Fantasy.[/QUOTE]

He points out that the battle-system is like management instead of action, which is true. Whether you like it or not is an opinion. Plenty of people like it, and plenty don't. He's not hating on it for being different. He's hating on it because he doesn't like the management focused battle system.

So I have to ask (especially if other destructoid reviews are done in this manner), how is spreading misinformation in a review good for anything but pleasing the people that also hate the game (aka attention grabbing).
[/QUOTE]

He's not spreading misinformation. He's spreading his opinion of the game. And apparently that opinion is pretty negative. The writing shows it. You don't have to agree with him, but that doesn't make any of it false.

He says FFXIII plays itself in this 4/10 review. Is that fair? The battle system could be 1/10, but it surely doesn't play itself. He can't comprehend an ambiguous narrative, it's bad. He says the characters get what's up, they don't. He says they care about the world, when? He thinks Fal'Cie is a "stupid word" -- what? What exactly is this guy after?
[/QUOTE]

Pointing out that he was sick of that word was meant to indicate how the game wasn't able to make him care about the story and characters through the ridiculous, repetitive dialogue. I'm inclined to agree with him in that regard. I hated the story and characters and the way it was told.

I could express all the issues he has with the game and give it a 4/10 without sounding like a complete hater. When you see reviewers write like this, saying things like -- you have serious issues in terms of integrity.[/QUOTE]

His review does come across as harsh, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing considering that was the point. He didn't like the game, so he spent the review explaining why.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Cut my hurrrrrrr. Donated 10 inches to Locks of Love. Back to my military buzz cut. Feels smooth, man.[/QUOTE]

I should do this, but eh, fuck it.

Keeping my hair. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I should do this, but eh, fuck it.

Keeping my hair. :cool:[/QUOTE]

This is my 2nd time doing it. I had some regrets the first time around, but I figure its just hair now and it will keep growing long after I'm dead. :D

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I should do this, but eh, fuck it.

Keeping my hair. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If you did, you could look more like Vin.

Hell, your beard is probably long enough to donate too. Think of all the needy teens like Beavis and Butt-Head. :lol:

[quote name='panzerfaust']I mean, yeah, more power to him. I wasn't familiar with destructoid but now I see that's just how they do things over there, and I'm sure they have fans because of it.

I'm not going there for recommendations though :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Judging a site and a person on a single review (especially one you will obviously disagree with) isn't exactly the way to do things. As someone who listens to Sterling weekly on podcasts, I can say that that review by itself will give you a different impression of the guy then actually getting to know him would.

[quote name='distgfx']You people argue too much.[/QUOTE]

But it's oh so fun.

[quote name='ihadFG']Judging a site and a person on a single review (especially one you will obviously disagree with) isn't exactly the way to do things. As someone who listens to Sterling weekly on podcasts, I can say that that review by itself will give you a different impression of the guy then actually getting to know him would.[/QUOTE]
I've gotta agree with that. After learning so much about him through his Twitter and podcastings I feel like he's a totally different guy than the one I originally thought he was.

Sounds like you didn't heed his warning. ;) But honestly, nothing he said was false there. FF fanboys (and fanboys in general) do tend to act the way he described.
He sounds more over-the-top than any fanboy

I'm pretty sure he was talking about how the game just throws you into the story without any explanation as to what's going on. You start off on that train, where the characters obviously know what's happening, yet you have not even the slightest clue. This would be alright if it was just a short intro, but the game takes forever before the player is finally caught up.
I'm pretty sure he said the characters know what's going on. They don't. You and them are never caught up until 20 or so hours. The only things separating you is some fairly simple vocabulary you should catch on to.

Not understanding the first 15 minutes of the game? Christ, like no book/movie/game/tv series has ever done this.

As I've said before, disagree with him if you want, but that's his honest opinion. And a lot of others seem to agree with that part as well, so I believe him.
It's a terrible opinion, in my opinion.

I'll admit that line was childish, but he was pointing out something that a lot of other people agree with. Most of the characters seemed like broken records repeating the same words and phrases over and over. At least that's how I felt.
They can't talk about the main elements of the story merely because the words are foreign.

In a fantasy game?

That's a flat-out falsity. Snow repeats several times throughout the story that he wants to "save both Serah and Cocoon!"
This is true, my whole point is invalid.

He points out that the battle-system is like management instead of action, which is true. Whether you like it or not is an opinion. Plenty of people like it, and plenty don't. He's not hating on it for being different. He's hating on it because he doesn't like the management focused battle system.
Management focused gameplay means the game plays itself? Love it or hate it, that alone is wrong to say, and that alone was what I had a problem with.

He said it multiple times, no need to sugar coat what he honestly believes.

He's not spreading misinformation. He's spreading his opinion of the game. And apparently that opinion is pretty negative. The writing shows it. You don't have to agree with him, but that doesn't make any of it false.
I just don't see how such a ludicrous review is "good" to you. It effectively expresses his opinion and you're happy with merely that.

Let me point you to the CAG blog section.

Told my gf I wouldn't use my own money to buy any games between now and fall. She's giving up buying clothes for over the summer. Our money will be spent at Home Goods. :whee:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've gotta agree with that. After learning so much about him through his Twitter and podcastings I feel like he's a totally different guy than the one I originally thought he was.[/QUOTE]

Yep, at first I thought he was a reviews troll. But after listening to him on podcasts and stuff, where he would actually talk about the games he reviews, it's clear that he's no troll (at least not in the sense that people tend to claim). He's just very passionate about games and games writing. And he does like to say things that will push peoples buttons and garner attention. But that's part of his job. And he doesn't let it get in the way of honest work. People seem to think he likes all the negative attention, but I think that's mostly just because he tries not to show when it bothers him. I'd put Destructoid up there with Giant Bomb as one of the more respectable games/reviews sites out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back