GGT #115 Ain't No Need For Trunks E3 Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='linkpwns']Playing some more of that LA NOIRE. Game is so good, but I always feel like an asshole when I get a question wrong

To people who played it, is it that important to get every question right? should I go replay those bits and try to get the right answer?[/QUOTE]

Only if you're trying to 5-star each case. You'll get to the end of each case no matter how many things u miss.

Also my apologies for sidetracking everyone with what became a debate on Jim Sterling.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Also my apologies for sidetracking everyone with what became a debate on Jim Sterling.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it, I was posting Final Fantasy yaoi in the last couple pages, but hey, Final Fantasy, it's game related. ;)

Real Talk: That Ramza picture I posted on the previous page, I seriously find that super hot. :hot:
(Saved for later). 8-[ hank, uraizen, and ihadfg will understand. Note, this part in the spoilers may be a bit facetious. I do have it saved though, so I could remove the background pictures that didn't exist.

[quote name='whoknows']I think Jim Sterling is awesome. Best reviewer ever after myself.[/QUOTE]

I rarely agree with his reviews, but I do like Jim Sterling and the shit storms he starts.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Darksiders II features Death as the "hero".

http://kotaku.com/5807404/death-trumps-war-as-the-hero-of-darksiders-ii [/QUOTE]
Well, here's something I actually wanted back when Darksiders first went into development. Back when Joey Mad released a shit ton of concept art I looked at the Horsemen and the first thing I said was, "What the fuck? Why am I playing War and not Death? Death looks like a badass motherfucka."

-------
My fiancee's going away for a week (starting tonight) and we won't be able to talk for some reason or another. I feel like I should take advantage of this somehow.

[quote name='linkpwns']Playing some more of that LA NOIRE. Game is so good, but I always feel like an asshole when I get a question wrong

To people who played it, is it that important to get every question right? should I go replay those bits and try to get the right answer?[/QUOTE]

No, you don't need to get every question right. You don't even need that for 5 stars. Just keep playing even if you get a few wrong. Also, remember you can always back out of accusing someone of lying if you can't find any evidence to disprove them.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Well, here's something I actually wanted back when Darksiders first went into development. Back when Joey Mad released a shit ton of concept art I looked at the Horsemen and the first thing I said was, "What the fuck? Why am I playing War and not Death? Death looks like a badass motherfucka."

-------
My fiancee's going away for a week (starting tonight) and we won't be able to talk for some reason or another. I feel like I should take advantage of this somehow.[/QUOTE]

I like War's design better. Plus he was voiced by the dude who was the US VA for Gaara. :cool:

--

You know what you need to do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I like War's design better. Plus he was voiced by the dude who was the US VA for Gaara. :cool:

--

You know what you need to do.[/QUOTE]
While I also loved War VA, I wasn't a fan of his character design. Death is much more of my kind of character. I have a think for masks.

--
Yes, I do. :cool:

SEXY PARTY TIME.

Nah, furreal tho, I'm probably just going to stay up all night writing or going out to hang with minimart chick.

You know what my weekend's gonna be? Hang out with friends, jam a shitload and make some music, polish off the last half of my bottle of Patron, and mack on hos.

Cannot wait. ^__^

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Nah, furreal tho, I'm probably just going to stay up all night writing or going out to bang with minimart chick.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I'm disappointed that the underwhelming RFA demo was a good indicator of what the final product would be. They should've taken notes from the original and allow terrain to be destructible, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm disappointed that the underwhelming demo was a good indicator of what the final product would be. They should've taken notes from the original and allow terrain to be destructible, as well.[/QUOTE]

are you talking about red faction? I'm confused.

[quote name='whoknows']It is funny when people get mad over things.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the whole reason to troll.

Got my motorcycle insured and registered today. Now it just needs to pass inspeciton.

[quote name='linkpwns']Guuuuuys, I had off today and I'm bored as fuck :/
Can we have a skype chat tonight pretty please? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes! I've missed you honey bunch.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yes! I've missed you honey bunch.[/QUOTE]

I'm jumping on the chat in one hour. THAT'S ONE HOUR.
fucking be there. All of you.
(Well not really, some of you are $$$gits)
kidding
not really

[quote name='CaptainJoel']While I also loved War VA, I wasn't a fan of his character design. Death is much more of my kind of character. I have a think for masks.

--
Yes, I do. :cool:

SEXY PARTY TIME.

Nah, furreal tho, I'm probably just going to stay up all night writing or going out to hang with minimart chick.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough on the mask -- I think that's partly why I don't like him yet. I know I'll still like War more... between the VA and the cloak/hood type look with the huge sword... Death could still end up bad ass though. ^_^

I was going to fix this... but...

[quote name='ihadFG']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That fix is accurate.[/QUOTE]

I love it when you guys do my job for me. :lol:

[quote name='MSUHitman']For those that care, Dragon Age 2 patch 1.02 is out.
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/301/index/7504254/1[/QUOTE]YAY! I'm playing it again!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Fair enough on the mask -- I think that's partly why I don't like him yet. I know I'll still like War more... between the VA and the cloak/hood type look with the huge sword... Death could still end up bad ass though. ^_^

I was going to fix this... but...

I love it when you guys do my job for me. :lol:[/QUOTE]Oh, I figure Death will pretty much be the same as War. All awesome a kill-y :D

[quote name='diddy310']I still need to play Darksiders.[/QUOTE]
I still need to beat it. I got pretty far in it, but got boredd.

01_3scompare.jpg

Not bad.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
I still need to beat it. I got pretty far in it, but got boredd.[/QUOTE]

The last dungeon is bloody awful.

[quote name='BlueScrote']The last dungeon is bloody awful.[/QUOTE]

The puzzles were fun... nice use of the portal mechanic. The length of it, on the other hand... especially with some of the "combat challenges" before and after entering the different towers... that was a bit annoying.

[quote name='Cheska19']Hey distgfx, have you picked up BlazBlue CS2 yet?[/QUOTE]

Well, CS2 was technically just a balance patch for CS. So I do indeed have CS2, but not platinum on PS3 because of the store being down.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Might pick up Darksiders to play over the summer. I put maybe 2 hours into it back in the day.[/QUOTE]

I don't think 2 hours is far enough to get to the excellent parts. :(
Though I guess it depends on how fast you hurry through parts and how much you explore.

I beat Darksiders (but didn't get it till it was cheap), I loved the game though, it was awesome! I'll probably get the second one when it comes out.

I loved Darksiders until a certain dungeon that had many very tricky puzzles and relatively few fights. I just didn't enjoy the pacing and wound up putting it aside. Someday I'll just FAQ my way through it. Maybe this weekend depending on what's going on.

I tried the 60 minute demo of Darksiders and shut it off at after 10.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']PSN Store is back up![/QUOTE]

Freebie time?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Hank, when did you get a job with Blizzard?
Dkqfm.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's a decent job, even though I'm not really a fan of Blizzard.

A job's a job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back