kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
That fucking guy. :rofl:
Saw that coming a mile away. I even told Spoder on Steam before he posted that that I was waiting to buy the bundle until borderland undercut you. :rofl:

I ended up buying from Drabe though, so I don't feel too bad. :)

I guess Asteria keys are up if you bought the Indie Bundle. Not indie as in games but indie as in as fat bearded youtuber that goes by the handle Indie and did a groupees bundle.

Anyway, you have to create an account on their page and take the key from Groupees and then convert it there to a Steam key or some rigmarole.

*Edit: Oh and this happened a few days ago so not sure if it was mentioned here but if you got War in a Box: Paper Tanks in the Groupees Build a Bundle 3 it was in you have to email the dev to request a key. :roll:

I guess Asteria keys are up if you bought the Indie Bundle. Not indie as in games but indie as in as fat bearded youtuber that goes by the handle Indie and did a groupees bundle.

Anyway, you have to create an account on their page and take the key from Groupees and then convert it there to a Steam key or some rigmarole.

*Edit: Oh and this happened a few days ago so not sure if it was mentioned here but if you got War in a Box: Paper Tanks in the Groupees Build a Bundle 3 it was in you have to email the dev to request a key. :roll:
Yeah, I got my War in a Box key via emailing the dev a couple days ago.

Ah, good, I was waiting for that one. Thanks.
y u buy dat bundle

Borderland can undercut all he wants. He still takes years to reply to PMs and even longer to send games, so anyone who buys from him to save a penny is a fucking moron.

I have never even heard of that bundle, and I think that's a good thing.

I have never even heard of that bundle, and I think that's a good thing.
It was one of their shittiest bundles right up there with Ajay's (seriously Groupees, don't let other people pick your bundles). Asteria getting a Steam key is the best thing to come out of it and that was at the $4 level before they got desperate enough to do dollar days.

Still have Revenge of the Titans Steam key if anyone wants it just quote this......otherwise to the lurkers it goes in about 30 minutes.

Revenge of the Titans Steam Key:

AKK9D-0VWJK-CNYKD

If you do get it say so otherwise whoever gets it enjoy!

Also this hasn't been mentioned but in the Build a Greenlight Bundle 8 last bonus was unlocked

CLUSTERPUCK 99

Ah, good, for a second I thought I might have gone crazy and bought that bundle. Now I can sleep soundly knowing I didn't support more ridiculous youtube "celebrities".

Did I miss a Dollar Days special for the Tuesday Bundle? I see some chatter about it but I never saw it on Groupees.

Guess I need to buy one off someone if that's the case.

You didn't miss out, it's still going on.
Oh I see it on the site. Thanks for letting me know. I was looking for the notification at the top left of the webpage where it has been every other time. I see they put it down right where you go to buy a bundle. Well if anyone is selling just send me your info. $1.something is fine by me I know most people like to make a little off the top and I'm fine with that.

Oh I see it on the site. Thanks for letting me know. I was looking for the notification at the top left of the webpage where it has been every other time. I see they put it down right where you go to buy a bundle. Well if anyone is selling just send me your info. $1.something is fine by me I know most people like to make a little off the top and I'm fine with that.
They also did that with the first Tuesday bundle. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen that way with all of their smaller bundles that get dollar days from now on, actually.

I remember when people thought Dollar Days would be a one time thing, and that Groupees wouldn't possibly stupid enough to keep doing it.

Yeah.. no.

I remember when people thought Dollar Days would be a one time thing, and that Groupees wouldn't possibly stupid enough to keep doing it.

Yeah.. no.
Yeah, Dollar Days is gonna bite their profits in the ass big-time. I can't imagine it's good for their business with the bigger bundles.

But once they do it, they almost kind of have to keep doing it because people hold off buying because of it. Catch 22.

Anyhow, just control F and type in "dollar". It's easier than fishing for it on their site since they don't necessarily make it very prominent.

[quote name="Motoki" post="11901897" timestamp="1404778340"]
Anyhow, just control F and type in "dollar". It's easier than fishing for it on their site since they don't necessarily make it very prominent.[/quote]

That would work in this case because it's native on the webpage but I don't think the previous banner method would have been searchable since it's an image on the website rather than actual text.

But once they do it, they almost kind of have to keep doing it because people hold off buying because of it. Catch 22.
I think my solution is pretty sound:

Seems like there's a fairly simple solution to the dollar days problem: don't do dollar days anymore.

1. Explicitly tell people "we're not going to do dollar days anymore".
2. Run [a] bundle almost to the end without doing one, then extend it by 24-48 hours and repeat that [there] won't be a dollar day.
3. Let the bundle run to the new end without doing a dollar day.
4. Repeat indefinitely as needed.

Anyhow, just control F and type in "dollar". It's easier than fishing for it on their site since they don't necessarily make it very prominent.
They could just not do Dollar Days for a few bundles and finally kill the expectation.

I'd imagine a lot of us would be disappointed and kicking ourselves for waiting, but eventually we'd all get the message.

bread's done
Back