I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I got Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit (x86).

Does going through that site give you a serial code?

I heard that with Vista, all the versions are on a disc and that serial code will unlock whatever version you paid for (except for the cheapass Starter version).[/QUOTE]

You got a link ? PM

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']how about this. my family owns a high end gourmet bakery. if you pay for the shipping, i'll send you a couple pounds of free cookies.[/QUOTE]

It's a trap!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I just fixed that. Accidentally placed another '0' on the end. It's staring at $20. Not $200.

I wish I was getting $200 for it. If somebody want's to buy it for $200 I'll even throw in a free Wii Demo disk. OOOoooOOOoooOOooOOoooo![/quote]
Link to the auction? I've always wanted to try it too.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']I've heard of the game, but what exactly is it?[/QUOTE]

It's basiclaly a tool to create musical compositions. You tap the plankton and how they react creates different musical notes.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's basiclaly a tool to create musical compositions. You tap the plankton and how they react creates different musical notes.[/quote]
after asking a bunch of different people, who were effectively unable to explain it in any way that made the least bit of sense, i think that was a really good explaination. ty.

*Edit* YAY! more tequila! lionhart is the bestestest evar. :whistle2:*

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']how about this. my family owns a high end gourmet bakery. if you pay for the shipping, i'll send you a couple pounds of free cookies to hold you over. they'll be better cookies anyways.[/quote] Yeah, I'll take a couple pounds chocolate chip w/ walnuts and a couple pounds of white chocolate chip with macadamia please. Send it to
only kidding. ;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Here ya go.

Cags who buy the game get $3 off shipping.[/quote]
Do you take money order?

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, I'll take a couple pounds chocolate chip w/ walnuts and a couple pounds of white chocolate chip with macadamia please. Send it to
only kidding. ;)
[/quote]

your spoiler is br0x0rz. we don't have white chocolate chip with macadamia nut. sorry. we have like 20 other types though. believe it or not, the chocolate chip with walnuts is actually MY recipe. when i was 6 years old in girl scouts (awww!) we had to make our own cookie recipe to get a badge. my uncle liked mine so much that he still uses the recipe at the shop.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Free cookies? How are you two not 600+ pounds each? :lol:[/quote]

we go to the gym. a lot. or atleast we did until we moved like 45 mins away from the bakery.

Wow... this DrMarioKart sure is an anti social pussy.

"I think online gaming is detrimental towards gaming as a whole".

Sure, whatever you say, chief.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Free cookies? How are you two not 600+ pounds each? :lol:[/quote]
They're dealers not users.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, I'll take a couple pounds chocolate chip w/ walnuts and a couple pounds of white chocolate chip with macadamia please. Send it to
only kidding. ;)

Do you take money order?[/QUOTE]

You know, I had someone else just ask me that and the answer is no. I got burned on a money order once, which was partially my fault. it's a long story. But I'd rather juust deal with Paypal or a personal check. And it may turn a few people off my auction but it saves me a worry.

Not like the other two methods are the safest, because I've heard the stories about people not paying or checks that clear only to find out days later they didn't really clear.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow... this DrMarioKart sure is an anti social pussy.

Sure, whatever you say, chief.[/QUOTE]

DMK is okay i think. I like some onliune gaming and other sucks. It just dpends on the game.

I still have a ton of fondness towards the Firearms Mod. I like dthat bettetr than CS becaiuse it was slightly more forgiving and a tighter community, even though it had its flaws. It's been years since I've played FA though. Valve screwed it all up when they moved over to steam.

Then there are other games which I don't care about MP and will never play.

Finally, voice chat is the worse. The last thing I need is a bunch of pimply virgins ruinign the atmosphere of a good fragfest. i got my moniker because I was tired of seeing all the Darth Whatevers on TFC. Do I wondered which would be the most funny yet lame star wars character I could be with a cool catchphrase. thus Admiral Ackbar was born.

If you can't type "It's a trap" while knifing two opponents at once in CS, what good are you. :)

But seriosuly, I find that voice chat can ruin a lot of the mistique of playign some games.

Sure, whatever you say, chief.[/QUOTE]
Yep.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Not like the other two methods are the safest, because I've heard the stories about people not paying or checks that clear only to find out days later they didn't really clear.[/quote]

I work part time at a small, locally owned business. little known fact is that it can take upto 30 days for a check to officially bounce. most people think 10 days, but it can take up to 10 days for the first bank to clear the check, then up to 10 days to "transport" the check to the other bank, and 10 days for the check bouncer's bank to officially bounce the check. that sucks.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']fuck NO! *ALWAYS* sample your products to assure quality.[/quote] You stand behind your product. I like that. Change my order from chocolate chip to a couple of kilos of coke.

[quote name='dcfox']You stand behind your product. I like that. Change my order from chocolate chip to a couple of kilos of coke.[/quote]

we don't do coke. we do cocoa mousse filled shortbread cookies with a chocolate canache coating though.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']we don't do coke. we do cocoa mousse filled shortbread cookies with a chocolate canache coating though.[/quote]
That sounds crazy. What do you call that?

[quote name='dcfox']That sounds crazy. What do you call that?[/quote]

They're called a "Sarah Bernhardt" after the silent film star

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']How come it seems like all the people that came back when I did only stayed for a day or two and now they're gone again?[/QUOTE]

You answered it.

Because you came back.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']How come it seems like all the people that came back when I did only stayed for a day or two and now they're gone again?[/QUOTE]
Good question. I only made rare OTT appearances while you were gone, but when you came back, I stayed.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']How come it seems like all the people that came back when I did only stayed for a day or two and now they're gone again?[/quote]
They don't love CAG as much as you do?

Sure, whatever you say, chief.[/QUOTE] I agree with him.

[quote name='Moxio']You answered it.

Because you came back.[/QUOTE]

But that would defeat the purpose, if they wanted to post when I came back, if I stayed they should've too? Or at least for longer than two days.

And I don't love CAG by any means, I just think it's kind of pointless to announce "I'M BACK" and then leave a couple days later. I didn't announce it, and it's been a couple weeks, I think.

[quote name='Moxio']You answered it.

Because you came back.[/QUOTE]
That made me lawl. Thanks, Mox.

So I just want to let everyone know this, do NOT piss off the UPS guy(Or whatever delivery guy you may get an attitude with), because you will never get your package.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']But that would defeat the purpose, if they wanted to post when I came back, if I stayed they should've too? Or at least for longer than two days.

And I don't love CAG by any means, I just think it's kind of pointless to announce "I'M BACK" and then leave a couple days later. I didn't announce it, and it's been a couple weeks, I think.[/QUOTE]

I think they saw (or were notified) of your return and thought it would make sense for them all to return to at least say there were - even if it was untrue. Maybe it's laziness. Maybe it's a grudge.

Nonetheless, you stayed and they did not.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']But that would defeat the purpose, if they wanted to post when I came back, if I stayed they should've too? Or at least for longer than two days.

And I don't love CAG by any means, I just think it's kind of pointless to announce "I'M BACK" and then leave a couple days later. I didn't announce it, and it's been a couple weeks, I think.[/QUOTE]
If a bunch of people had kept coming back, then it would have probably lasted longer. If a different person came back every other day, they'd probably still be here, too.
A "few CAGs return" lasts "a few days."
That's my guess.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, missed it. Stupid special features. :cry: :lol:[/quote]
Did you watch the inter-species erotica feature? That was great.

I got Trauma Center today, but no Zelda. At least TC is somewhat fun, though I only seem to be able to get C's on easy.

It's now a brisk 42 degrees, wind and all. Made the walk to school a little more interesting. :cold:

Whatever. CAG is like any other online community. People come and people go. People make friends and enemies with one another, whatever. Just enjoy your self while your here and make the best of it. You are obviously here because you have similar interests/experiences with people you've met on here, otherwise you wouldn't be here. As lame as this sounds, CAG is kind of like life in the sense that people change over time and if you change enough to where you don't really see eye-to-eye with the people on here, you'll just fade out, as with friends in real life.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Did you watch the inter-species erotica feature? That was great.

I got Trauma Center today, but no Zelda. At least TC is somewhat fun, though I only seem to be able to get C's on easy.

It's now a brisk 42 degrees, wind and all. Made the walk to school a little more interesting. :cold:[/quote]
How does it compare to the DS version?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I got Trauma Center today, but no Zelda. At least TC is somewhat fun, though I only seem to be able to get C's on easy.[/quote]

That's a game I'm really interested in checking out. You say it's somewhat fun... does it get old quick or something?

[quote name='6669']Hey xDZx
Try my new AIM name: cag6669[/QUOTE]
... something tells me you'll be getting a lot of IMs.

[quote name='Brak']... something tells me you'll be getting a lot of IMs.[/QUOTE]
Something tells me you'll spend alot of time with "Hey! It's Brak from CAG!" typed in the AIM window, but not sent, sweating over the perfect moment to hit enter.

/sarcasm

[quote name='Eviltude']Whatever. CAG is like any other online community. People come and people go. People make friends and enemies with one another, whatever. Just enjoy your self while your here and make the best of it. You are obviously here because you have similar interests/experiences with people you've met on here, otherwise you wouldn't be here. As lame as this sounds, CAG is kind of like life in the sense that people change over time and if you change enough to where you don't really see eye-to-eye with the people on here, you'll just fade out, as with friends in real life.[/QUOTE]

But I think enough people "hate" me as it is because of the total bullshit with Sneaky, so I wouldn't really be the one responsible for me "fading away".

Isn't that right?

[quote name='zewone']From Brak.

EDIT: And Pookymeister.[/QUOTE]
[ Insert Stone Cold Stunner Here ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back