NFL 2010-2011 Season Discussion Thread

I didn't even know they made jeans like that. I guess if you got an ass like that maybe it just makes the jeans that way lol. DAMN. She doesn't think there's anything wrong with dressing like that in front of males exercising their testosterone or anything wrong with them trying to hit on her. That's gotta be a cultural difference or she loves the attention. She needs a sex tape, but please not with Rex. Oh, and Jets suck!

[quote name='J7.']I didn't even know they made jeans like that. I guess if you got an ass like that maybe it just makes the jeans that way lol. DAMN. She doesn't think there's anything wrong with dressing like that in front of males exercising their testosterone or anything wrong with them trying to hit on her. That's gotta be a cultural difference or she loves the attention. She needs a sex tape, but please not with Rex. Oh, and Jets suck![/QUOTE]

Seriously. Bitch has an outstanding ass and she knows it. You cant walk into a locker room full of naked dudes wearing them jeans that show off your incredible ass on purpose and no doubt showing some cleavage, then be upset when said dudes make comments or hit on you.

Even do Chargers went down, its having a QB like Philip Rivers that doesn't worry me much. He drove the team down in the red zone twice in the last 7-8 minutes of the game. Players just kept slipping and missing catches, almost causing interceptions.

Seeing the 49ers with Alex Smith on the other hand..........:whistle2:?

Baltimore doesn't have enough offense to win. No reason to get overconfident in beating the Jets -- who finished 9-7 and had two games given to them.

Here are a few:

Giants 34 - Colts 28. Panic ensues in Indianapolis.
Patriots 16 - Jets 9. Three FGs are about all I can see this team scoring.
Eagles 24 - Lions 21. Another close game for the Lions.
Cowboys 24 - Bears 10. The Bears suck.
Kansas City 21 - Cleveland 20. Close game from two crappy team but the Chiefs are less crappy.
Green Bay 38 - Buffalo 6. Green Bay destroys them.

[quote name='bsesb2003']Baltimore doesn't have enough offense to win. No reason to get overconfident in beating the Jets -- who finished 9-7 and had two games given to them.[/QUOTE]

"..."

Flacco, Boldin, Housh, Mason, and Rice = not enough offense?

[quote name='SEH']
Flacco, Boldin, Housh, Mason, and Rice = not enough offense?[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about Heap.

I agree, it wouldn't shock me if the Ravens had a top 5 offense in the AFC when all is said and done.

Copied from my Facebook note because I'm too tired to rewrite stuff:

Okay, I had a busy day and night and I need to be up in less than 8 hours, so this will be quick.

Not sure if anyone read last week's picks or my season predictions, but it's whatever.

Last week's results: 12-4

Each wrong pick I made, that team lost by a touchdown or less: Denver, San Diego, St. Louis, and Dallas.

This week's picks:

Atlanta over Arizona

Baltimore over Cincinnati

Kansas City over Cleveland

Dallas over Chicago

Philadelphia over Detroit

Green Bay over Buffalo

Tennessee over Pittsburgh

Minnesota over Miami

Tampa Bay over Carolina

Seattle over Denver

St. Louis over Oakland

New England over New York Jets

San Diego over Jacksonville

Houston over Washington

Indianapolis over New York Giants

New Orleans over San Francisco

Now, I need to take some sleeping pills and try to be alert for tomorrow's games. Goodnight, all!

Great drive by Cleveland to go 98 yards for the touchdown on that drive, though they nearly went out with a FG because they couldn't punch it in at the Chiefs' goal line.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Great drive by Cleveland to go 98 yards for the touchdown on that drive, though they nearly went out with a FG because they couldn't punch it in at the Chiefs' goal line.[/QUOTE]

And then they give up an interception for a touchdown...Bummer.

They really need to use Cribbs more on the offense.

EDIT: That was awesome, Cribbs.

They followed that up with a great TD pass to Cribbs and then an interception of their own on defense. The defense is playing well so far since the only scoring that KC's gotten has been off of offensive mistakes, though that can be dangerous if they don't limit the mistakes.

Man, Vick is easily still good enough to be a starting quarterback in this league. There are so many bad QB's starting on teams. The guy paid his debt to society. Give him a job where he can play every week before he gets too old to be useful. By the time anybody is actually convinced he can play, his legs will be gone.

Disappointing second half for the Browns offense. With the running game being largely shut down, they seemed to switch to throwing more long passes that just lead to shorter drives that went nowhere.

Fugly first half of Jags-Chargers. Garrard with 3 picks, Rivers with 2, 1 lost fumble for both and just now a blocked punt.

Who dey. :)

Bengals D stood up today. 4 INT's, no redzone TD's.

I'm kind of scared of Palmer's arm right now, though. It's not looking great.

Great game for Denver as Kyle Orton and the rest of their offense has dominated the clock and Seattle. Their success this season rests in the health of their RBs and their defense.

[quote name='dafoomie']Injury update: Revis is questionable for the 2nd half with 3rd degree burns from Randy Moss.[/QUOTE]

The Pats are making Mark Sanchez look like Peyton Manning.

Also, LOL at:

[quote name='dafoomie']J-E-T-S suck suck suck! Can't wait until next week (Pats @ Jets).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='J7.']Predictions for week 2 scores?

Pats 24
Jets 17[/QUOTE]

Just a bit off.

Good job by the Jets. No stupid penalties, no stupid mistakes, and they let Sanchez throw the ball. Keep it going for the rest of the season.

Glad to see that the Pats didn't just roll over the Jets.

Also, Philly is a dangerous team letting Detroit score so late in the game and come back from the decent sized lead they had over the Lions. Detroit doesn't score points late and always gives up more points after halftime (they must get tired?), but Philly made the game much closer then it should have been.

P.S. I'm thinking the Giants put up a fight tonight, but I can't read the game all that well. Eli should be recovered from his head injury the other week, but the question is if they can put pressure on Peyton. If they can, Giants will win. If they let PM play untouched Indy should win.

[quote name='dafoomie']Rex Ryan talked all week about how they had to "rough up" Welker, and today he has one of his guys CLOTHESLINE him. fuck Rex Ryan.[/QUOTE]

The irony of a Pats fan complaining about another team roughing up their wide receivers is hilarious.;)

[quote name='dafoomie']Rex Ryan talked all week about how they had to "rough up" Welker, and today he has one of his guys CLOTHESLINE him. fuck Rex Ryan.[/QUOTE]

Pats fans talked shit about the Jets all week, and today their team couldn't back them up.

[quote name='docvinh']The irony of a Pats fan complaining about another team roughing up their wide receivers is hilarious.;)[/QUOTE]

You know what else is ironic? Moss got shut out in the 2nd half without Revis.

Redskins should have won that game today. At least our offense showed up though. McNabb was on point. Tough loss, but this kind of effort makes me confident for the rest of the year.

[quote name='madbst']Pats fans talked shit about the Jets all week, and today their team couldn't back them up.

You know what else is ironic? Moss got shut out in the 2nd half without Revis.[/QUOTE]

No, the problem was Brady. He was hitting everyone the first half, but the Jets clearly got in his head the second half by dropping the defenders back because he wasn't finding Welker, Moss, and was overthrowing the ball quite a bit. Hats off to the Jets for a great performance!! (Even though I hate those fuckers, I love and appreciate good TEAM performances!!)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Anybody else see the Tom Brady post game just now? He pulled a Jim Mora, lol.[/QUOTE]

I saw it too. At least he was honest.

[quote name='emg28']I know it won't last long but, atleast for another week, I can gloat over the Chiefs' wins. Bring on the Niners![/QUOTE]

Can't wait.

49ers 27
Saints 21

[quote name='mossman43']No, the problem was Brady. He was hitting everyone the first half, but the Jets clearly got in his head the second half by dropping the defenders back because he wasn't finding Welker, Moss, and was overthrowing the ball quite a bit. Hats off to the Jets for a great performance!! (Even though I hate those fuckers, I love and appreciate good TEAM performances!!)[/QUOTE]

Brady was definitely the problem in the 2nd half. As soon as Revis went out he was trying to force the ball to Moss (apparently forgetting Cromartie is no slouch). Both picks came on balls he should never have thrown, and didn't need to throw. It seemed like they didn't have any answer to the Jets changing their gameplan and backing off of the pass rush. Even on the play he fumbled they only rushed 3. They also stubbornly kept trying to run the ball even when it was clearly not helping them. Their 2nd half offense seemed to be: 1) Incompletion, 2) Fall into the line, 3) Unnecessary deep bomb to a covered Moss. That is not the offense we've seen this team run for years, it was bizarre playcalling.

On the other side of the ball, can't take anything away from Sanchez, who I've mocked consistently (and he's deserved it mostly): he was fantastic. As good as the Pats young secondary looked last week, they looked as bad or worse this week. Every Jets TD was to a guy who was ostensibly covered but the play still ended with Butler or McCourtey standing there looking like an idiot.

God damn Giants. Just awful. Not one redeeming thing about that game. Their defense sucked, their offense sucked and their special teams sucked. Pathetic.

[quote name='javeryh']God damn Giants. Just awful. Not one redeeming thing about that game. Their defense sucked, their offense sucked and their special teams sucked. Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Brandon Jacobs "accidentally" throwing his helmet at rednecks 10 rows deep.:lol:

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Don't forget Brandon Jacobs "accidentally" throwing his helmet at rednecks 10 rows deep.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha. I loved that. The fan looked like a 5 year old who didn't want to share his toy...until the big cop came and yanked it out of is hand.

ept_sports_nfl_experts-15054986-1284951288.jpg

At least I have a shot at going 2-0 in BOTH of my fantasy leagues. One league I'm already winning by 20 with Gore and P. Thomas yet to play (my opponent is done) and in the other league I have a 9 point lead but my opponent still has the Saints D (I am done). I'd say my chances are pretty good.

[quote name='javeryh']in the other league I have a 9 point lead but my opponent still has the Saints D (I am done). I'd say my chances are pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Not if the 49ers put on a similar performance to last week's. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Not if the 49ers put on a similar performance to last week's. ;)[/QUOTE]

I know but they are at home and they can't possibly be as bad as they were. I hope...

bread's done
Back