Ninja Gaiden II - Gen. Discussion & Info - No Longer A X360 Exclusive Title

Wow Itagaki Quit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmm maybe Microsoft Game Studios will be where he goes.

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']Wow Itagaki Quit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmm maybe Microsoft Game Studios will be where he goes.[/quote]

That would be nice, but I don't think it will happen. At anyrate, it looks like Itagaki called the Tecmo President's bluff. Tecmo really fucked up IMO. Like Itagaki or not, the man IS/WAS Tecmo.

[quote name='TC']Nice work on the demo.[/quote]

Yeah, I know...
[quote name='MajorNelson']It turns out the demo will NOT be available in Canada and the U.S. (in addition to India and Germany as noted above.) I don’t know when a demo will be available for the other regions, but hopefully it will be by the end of the week (as originally stated.) My apologies. You can be sure that I am going to have a a few conversations with a some people about this.[/QUOTE]

To those who already have the game, can you replay previous chapters with all of your upgrades a la DMC4?

Also I'm going to assume that you don't start the game with level 3 weapons like it is in the demo.

I'm not sure if this is against the TOS. Here's the demo on megaupload. Extract it and burn it to a dvd. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZVLN5PSE

the disc will read mixed media, but if you scroll to your demos list NG2 will be on there

Ops: Feel free to delete this if this isnt allowed. I dont see the harm though, its only the demo

[quote name='GenghisJohn']I'm not sure if this is against the TOS. Here's the demo on megaupload. Extract it and burn it to a dvd. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZVLN5PSE

the disc will read mixed media, but if you scroll to your demos list NG2 will be on there

Ops: Feel free to delete this if this isnt allowed. I dont see the harm though, its only the demo[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will try this now

[quote name='danked']game still hasn't shipped yet .....[/QUOTE]

Some people have already been playing the leaked version.

Who gives a shit about Itagaki's leave, really. What has he done since DOA and NG. Slap on some new tits, weak ass characters, and barbie doll skin, but keep the engine, and you got your next money maker.

I am waiting for NG2 to show up at my door as much as the next guy, but I have a hard time giving a fuck about anybody arrogant.

[quote name='zewone']Those fucking off screen arrows and fireballs are fucking annoying as the fights get harder.[/QUOTE]

haha noob. gb2evangelion

k.

:cool:

Seriously, it sucks when you're fightin' 10 huge demons, and you got 30 demon dragons hitting your ass with fireballs every 2 seconds.

[quote name='Brak']Time to buy your third or fourth 360~[/QUOTE]

picked it up a few days ago :whee:

5th or 6th

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Is the demo not coming to the US now? I hate Microsoft's teasing of this demo since GDC.[/QUOTE]

By the end of the week according to MN:

[quote name='"Major Nelson"']So this is the edit where I get to feel like an ass. As many of you know, I never usually post information about a demo until it is actually available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Well, with this post I went against that little voice in my head and gave you a heads up. I just received an email that proves I should have listened to that voice. It turns out the demo will NOT be available in Canada and the U.S. (in addition to India and Germany as noted above.) I don’t know when a demo will be available for the other regions, but hopefully it will be by the end of the week (as originally stated.) My apologies. You can be sure that I am going to have a a few conversations with a some people about this.[/quote]

[quote name='CAG 79']By the end of the week according to MN:[/quote]

According to MN, and that quote you listed, it is not coming to the US. The end of the week stuff is for regions NOT the US or Canada.

[quote name='Chacrana']Game is soooo fuckin' good. So much better than the original.[/QUOTE]
Damn... I was hoping it would be good, too. :cry:

what difficulty are you guys playing at? I just beat chapter 1 on Acolyte and thought the boss was way to easy, hopefully it gets harder or maybe I will start on warrior?

Rented it at Blockbuster, apparently they got the game in Tuesday. Finished the first chapter on Warrior, pretty fun so far. It's like Ninja Gaiden 1.5, same formula, feels like the same engine from the first game also.

I'm loving this game so far. The first one was one of my favorite XBox games, and this one seems just as amazing. You face some interesting enemies at the beginning of chapter 2.

[quote name='danked']what difficulty are you guys playing at? I just beat chapter 1 on Acolyte and thought the boss was way to easy, hopefully it gets harder or maybe I will start on warrior?[/quote]

I'm playing it on Master and the first boss was a breeze. I used the lunar spear and didn't get touched. I won't be like that for long though.

What's with the master weapon achievements? Do you have to play through the entire game with it or just beat the last boss with a weapon? It's just 5 points so I'm thinking it's the latter.

[quote name='cerial442']I'm playing it on Master and the first boss was a breeze. I used the lunar spear and didn't get touched. I won't be like that for long though.[/quote]

you can start on master?, I restarted on warrior and it was a bit better at lest I came close to dieing

[quote name='Moxio']What weapons do you guys prefer the most?

I like the spear and swords, hate the claws.[/QUOTE]

dragon sword so far. The lunar is a hell of a lot more useful at level 1 than in NG1. The claws are brutal. Shurikens are nerfed, so I'm going with the bow.

also, game journalists-- you all suck.

bread's done
Back