The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Haul time....

Dyad

Don't Starve

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Dark Souls

Surgeon Simulator

Chivalry

Penny Arcade Ep 4

Organ Trail

Devil May Cry 4

Risen

Trials Evolution

Monaco (4 pack)

Bit Trip Core (gift for Monaco)

Pinball FX 2 Star Wars (gift for Monaco)

Magical Drop V

Fallout Collection

Rogue Legacy

Bionic Commando

Reus

Probably spent a little bit over $100 but that's ok.  I got mostly good games.

Took on the system and got Conquistadors for $5.50ish and a set of Summer Sale cards via an actual Russian friend. I am far too clever for you GabeN!
That was one of the games I wanted this sale, never saw it again after it lost the vote

I also missed the Skyrim deal

BEST SALE EVER! lol

Who knows, maybe it'll be a big troll and Conquistadors will be 75% off as the first non-sale daily. Anything's possible but my gut tells me more like is that it'll be another couple of months before it legitimately hits 75% off.

Does the summer sale end when that encore counter goes down, or is there gon na be new deals for rest of day ? (22nd?)

Just checking, cause wanting to get Vampire Bloodlines before sale is over.

Thanks !
Bloodlines has been $5 in the past so I would wait for a better discount unless you absolutely must play it now.

Anyway, going through the 75% off games list one last time before placing my last order of the sale. Can't wait to see who GabeN trolls this year. Don't think he can top Jade Empire though. :D

Deepest gratitude to MrNinjaSquirrel for keeping this thread up to date :applause:

But like others have said, really looking forward to waking up and having only a page or two of stuff to catch up on lol

There was a long drought but Bloodlines eventually started having regular $5 sales.  Gotten a bit of a resurgence in popularity.  Solid game, just rushed by the publishers so it's flaws are quite glaring.

So I've decided to go ahead and craft a level 5 Summer Sale badge just for the hell of it. I need 2 more for my current set, then I'll need 9 others when this set is done. I've just ran out of Steam wallet funds though so that puts a damper on things.

I love this thread sometimes :grouphug: I wonder which subliminal messages CheapD used to get us all here. I'm thinking it's something in the Fruity Oaty Bars commercial.

I've totted up my haul and it's bigger than I expected, but nothing tragic. I've seen the numbers and I can accept them.

What I can't bring myself to do is work out how much I've spent on cards. That particular horrible notion can stay locked underneath The Trap Door (crappy YouTube jokey link - http://youtu.be/iDs8VMz-cuc (probably wont even work)).

Skyrim summer sale cards have skyrocketed up near 30 cents. I wonder if this is going to be a trend before the sale ends?

My total haul was 29 games/DLCs for $81.86. Not bad since I thought I might spend $100 or more. Also grabbed Hotline Miami from Amazon for $2.12 and a bundle from Indie Gala for .99. Made $1.61 selling cards but I'm not sure if that was taken off the final total. :D

So at the last second, I get suckered in and spend some money...

$12.88 Total War: Shogun II Collection
$8.99 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
$5.00 Civ. V: Gold Edition Upgrade
$3.39 Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II

Total:
$30.26

I'm sure this will get buried among all the baby picture summer sale haul posts but Giana just got a big update, including an optional easier mode. If you gave up on it frustrated you might want to revisit Giana Sisters now.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/223220/discussions/0/864973981128704593/#c864973981132200570

Sidherich [developer] 34 minutes ago
We are still tryin to chase down someone who can post the announcement.

So up until then I will just leave the changelog here:

Release note:
- We have added a remixed mode for all levels and bosses! The remixed mode is a lot easier to survive than its standard counterpart. The “easy” difficulty for Giana should roughly correspond to the “normal” difficulty for most platformer games. And, of course, the standard and hardcore modes are still there.
- The code has been optimized further to boost the performance of GSTD (DirectX10/11 mode only). The improved framerate should be the most noticeable on mid-range machines that required lower graphical settings to run smoothly in the previous version.

Mostly a DLC sale for me. We'll see if winter brings some better prices.

BL 2 Mechromancer

XCOM: EU DLCs

JA: Back in Action DLCs (character/mission packs: Shades of Red and Point Blank)

Highborn

Age of Empires II ($7.25 from JakeNome)

Total: $14.73

Plus Sword of the Stars: The Pit purchased with GabenBucks.

Final purchases cobbled together from the various hidden gem lists:

Agricultural Simulator 2011 - 2.49 USD

Defy Gravity - 0.74 USD

The Political Machine 2012 - 0.99 USD

Wizorb  - 0.74 USD

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy - 2.49 USD

Fowl Space - 0.99 USD

Retro City Rampage - 2.99 USD

Under the Ocean - 2.49 USD

Go Home Dinosaurs! - 2.49 USD

Subtotal: 16.41 USD

I would expect most of these to end up in bundles very soon since whenever I buy an Indie game it almost always ends up in a bundle.

The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn DLC
Steam Store
Risen 2 Gold

Gift/Guest Pass
Torchlight II

Gift/Guest Pass
Castle Crashers

Retail
Reus Retail

that's it for me

Final purchases cobbled together from the various hidden gem lists:

Agricultural Simulator 2011 - 2.49 USD

Defy Gravity - 0.74 USD

The Political Machine 2012 - 0.99 USD

Wizorb - 0.74 USD

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy - 2.49 USD

Fowl Space - 0.99 USD

Retro City Rampage - 2.99 USD

Under the Ocean - 2.49 USD

Go Home Dinosaurs! - 2.49 USD

Subtotal: 16.41 USD

I would expect most of these to end up in bundles very soon since whenever I buy an Indie game it almost always ends up in a bundle.
Was unaware of Go Home Dinosaurs! until I read your post. Picked it up - love me some tower defense games! :)

Took on the system and got Conquistadors for $5.50ish and a set of Summer Sale cards via an actual Russian friend. I am far too clever for you GabeN!
I see no mention of additional giftable copies of Conquistadors Moobs. What's up with that? I would have done most anything for a copy at that price. Played 12 hours of Bad Rats. Slayed an ugly troll. Whatever.

If you're thinking of buying Retro City Rampage, the dev has matched the Steam price on their site via the Humble Store. It lasts for another 13 18 (well, 17 now. Their font on this monitor made the 8 look like a 3. oops) hours and comes with a drm-free version and a Steam key.

link

Unless I get any last-minute orders for any of the Assassin's Creed games that I'm selling, I think I've just purchased the last few items that I'm going to get this sale: the 3 Ridge Racer DLCs that I was missing.

Pretty disappointing overall, really.

I wasn't looking at Conquistadors until Mooby mentions it "a couple" times. Now I want it too, It looks really awesome. I think (hope) GMG will have it at $5 very soon

I know complaining about the Summer Sale is the hip thing to do right now, but I think I had a really nice sale this year. Certainly more than the Winter Sale.  It was also a really-RPG sale, which means some time-consuming games.

Winter Voices bundle
Drakensang: Phileasson's Secret
The Dark Eye
Ys I and II Chronicles

The Witcher 2
Final Fantasy VII

Carpe Fulger Bundle
Dark Souls
Torchlight II
System Shock 2

Stealth Bastard Deluxe - The Teleporter Chambers

Just Cause

Just Cause 2 DLC

Strike Suit Infinity

Total cost: $20 real-money.  Everything else was paid for through cardz money and a $25 Gamestop giftcard.

I know complaining about the Summer Sale is the hip thing to do right now, but I think I had a really nice sale this year. Certainly more than the Winter Sale. It was also a really-RPG sale, which means some time-consuming games.

Winter Voices bundle
Drakensang: Phileasson's Secret
The Dark Eye
Ys I and II Chronicles

The Witcher 2
Final Fantasy VII

Carpe Fulger Bundle
Dark Souls
Torchlight II
System Shock 2

Stealth Bastard Deluxe - The Teleporter Chambers

Just Cause

Just Cause 2 DLC

Strike Suit Infinity

Total cost: $20 real-money. Everything else was paid for through cardz money and a $25 Gamestop giftcard.
I think this is the first time I have seen the Winter Voices bundle mentioned but I have been looking at that one too. What made you purchase it if you don't mind me asking?

So for like 120$ i ended up with,

Borderlands 2 DLC

Orcs Must Die 2 DLC

Shogun 2 DLC

Warframe Starter pack

Strike Suit Mega Pack

Two Worlds 2 Velvet Bundle

Worms Revolution + DLC

Skyrim Dragonborn dlc

Xcom DLC

Rage DLC

Crusader Kings 2 DLC

Dishonored

Doom 3 BFG

Endless Space Gold

Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes

Chivalry

Civ 5 Brave new World

Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon

Alan wake bundle.

Gunslinger (amazon)

Tomb raider(amazon)

Metro last light (bestbuy)

I think this is the first time I have seen the Winter Voices bundle mentioned but I have been looking at that one too. What made you purchase it if you don't mind me asking?
I love RPGs and the art style is appealing to me, so that's what first drew me to it. There are a number of enthusiastic advocates for it here as well (Motoki and Utopian Machine, I think?)

Then the company that made it ran into financial problems, and it disappeared off Steam for about a year. I regretted not buying it -- at the time I was waiting for a full-episode bundle (there's still one episode forthcoming). The developer got the distribution rights back and released a new chapter in time for the Winter Sale, but I passed because I was trying to take it easy with frivolous spending. This time I made it a priority and purchased at the beginning of the sale. I wanted to support the developer and support this kind of indie game.

I haven't played it yet, so I can't give a content review, but I'm looking forward to finally giving it a whirl.

Hate to be a downer, but that was the most lackluster disappointing sale I've experienced [ever?]. I won't be holding my breath for winter sale or any more steam sales again. 

Total:

2.50$ System Shock 2

I love RPGs and the art style is appealing to me, so that's what first drew me to it. There are a number of enthusiastic advocates for it here as well (Motoki and Utopian Machine, I think?)

Then the company that made it ran into financial problems, and it disappeared off Steam for about a year. I regretted not buying it -- at the time I was waiting for a full-episode bundle (there's still one episode forthcoming). The developer got the distribution rights back and released a new chapter in time for the Winter Sale, but I passed because I was trying to take it easy with frivolous spending. This time I made it a priority and purchased at the beginning of the sale. I wanted to support the developer and support this kind of indie game.

I haven't played it yet, so I can't give a content review, but I'm looking forward to finally giving it a whirl.
Thanks for the response. I was wondering why episodes weren't bundled but with one more to go that now makes sense.

Edited to add: Summer Getaway card prices are back down to where they were last night. I was trying to decide if I wanted to craft one more time or sell them all but it looks like I might as well craft another badge.

If you're thinking of buying Retro City Rampage, the dev has matched the Steam price on their site via the Humble Store. It lasts for another 13 hours and comes with a drm-free version and a Steam key.

link
I was hesitant on buying from Steam - good thing I didn't.

This is an even BETTER option.

DRM-FREE + Steam-version = SOLD.

Looks like GOG version is, more or less, same as DRM-FREE Version.

EDIT:

Additional extras on GOG Version looks like it include Doorhanger, 11 Avatars & Papercraft - which ain't coming directly from the dev's in their DRM-FREE version.

Eh, I can do w/out that - just give me DRM-FREE and Steam version (Steam Achievements + Steam Cards in Steam-version).

Best of both worlds (DRM-FREE and Steam)!

I'm going to have to look for this next sale (all done with summer), thanks :) Maybe by winter there will be a bundle up ^_^

If you're thinking of buying Retro City Rampage, the dev has matched the Steam price on their site via the Humble Store. It lasts for another 13 hours and comes with a drm-free version and a Steam key.

link
Thanks louie!

Been tempted by RCR but not at the sale price, this is good enough for me though. It's 20% higher in the UK.

Am I missing something on these badges?  You need to have 5 sets of them to max your lvl... for every game... each game only gives you 4... so they're expecting people to seriously buy all their missing ones?  You figure FTL is a set of 8.. you get 4... so just for your first badge you need to buy 4 extras.  That's not including the other 32 you'd need to hit lvl 5.....

The disappearance and reappearance of Winter Voices are also why I own the full bundle. I only had the first episode, beat it, and wanted more - then the dev ran into financial problems, and the game was pulled from Steam.

I bought the whole bundle during the last Winter sale. I've only played the first two episodes, and it's not bad. It's really different, featuring a "combat" system centered around defense, not actual attacks. The main character wrestles with her identity and her past in a sometimes elegant, sometimes over-the-top way. It's an intriguing game that can get a little murky at times, but seems to have a story worth experiencing, if you have a little patience.

Am I missing something on these badges? You need to have 5 sets of them to max your lvl... for every game... each game only gives you 4... so they're expecting people to seriously buy all their missing ones? You figure FTL is a set of 8.. you get 4... so just for your first badge you need to buy 4 extras. That's not including the other 32 you'd need to hit lvl 5.....
Money..money..money......money!!

Am I missing something on these badges? You need to have 5 sets of them to max your lvl... for every game... each game only gives you 4... so they're expecting people to seriously buy all their missing ones? You figure FTL is a set of 8.. you get 4... so just for your first badge you need to buy 4 extras. That's not including the other 32 you'd need to hit lvl 5.....
You can trade cards as well.

You're not missing anything. They claim that it's to encourage you to pick and choose which games you want to max out the level on - obtaining those cards by trading cards from other for them - but it's hard to believe that's the main reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back