You OTT to drink more Kool-Aid... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Hahaha.

Actually, I aped that passage from the introduction to Lovage song "To Catch A Thief".

However, yes. It's hard to create / maintain an intimate relationship when you don't know what the Hell you want to begin with. ;)[/quote]

I know it's very weird/creepy but I thought of your name (internet name) when I heard The Cardigans this morning on Sirius

[quote name='dcfox']I thought that was what it was. I know some vegetarians still drink milk so something like stock wouldn't be a problem. I guess it all depends on how strict your defintion of vegetarian is. I mean if I drank your bath water that wouldn't necessarily make me a cannibal, would it?[/QUOTE]

What you would have to do is kill me first, which is why stock won't fly with most vegetarians/vegans.

And besides. There are far more enticing liquids I can help concoct, though the bath water is a good base for some of the more sensual varieties.

I will not speculate further.

on a bright note, i've gotta go to physical therapy 3x a week for my back/neck. poor me, 45 mins of theraputic heat and massage three times a week paid for by new york state no-fault insurance.

[quote name='dcfox']What if it was really hot bath water that managed to capture Strell's flavor?[/quote]
The lobsters in his pants wouldn't like that very much.

And being a giant enemy crab, I can assume he wouldn't like it much himself either.

So, Mr. GEC, what'd you name the cat?

Prison Break!?!?

Now it would appear that everything is changing again...

Still love this show, easily my favorite action tv show. Well unless they start landing airliners on the LA freeway...

What happened to everyone in the last month that made their "return" to CAG. Saucy Jack, Deadzone, everyone's gone again.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
I am totally falling in love.
[/quote]

No you're not.

That's just thinking with the other head. ;)

[quote name='Strell']What you would have to do is kill me first[/quote]

we dont technically have to kill you first. often times, crustaceans are thrown live into boiling water and the lid is slapped on. why kill you first when that will kill two birds (or crabs in this case) with one stone?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What happened to everyone in the last month that made their "return" to CAG. Saucy Jack, Deadzone, everyone's gone again.[/quote]

Deadzone still posts. She just posts like once a day anymore.

[quote name='karsh']Deadzone still posts. She just posts like once a day anymore.[/quote]

Yup. And Saucy either moved or is still on vacation.

[quote name='Hex']No you're not.

That's just thinking with the other head. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I can't help but fall into the hype/raving about the Wii and continue calling local stores demanding to know when they're obtaining restocks.

*sigh* vacation....i wish i could go on vacation but with the stupid car accident all of my money went to buying a new car :(

[quote name='Hex']No you're not.

That's just thinking with the other head. ;)[/quote]

Curly Dark Hair, Pale milky skin, Soft pink lips, AMAZING body... and OMG Personality!

:bouncy:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']*sigh* vacation....i wish i could go on vacation but with the stupid car accident all of my money went to buying a new car :([/quote]
No insurance?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Curly Dark Hair, Pale milky skin, Soft pink lips, AMAZING body... and OMG Personality!

:bouncy:[/quote]

Sounds good, except I prefer blonde/brunette. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']No insurance?[/quote]

i got rear-ended by some dumb bitch. my car was worth like nothing to the insurance company. unless i bought a used peice of shit, the $1031.47 i got from the insurance company wasn't going very far.

[quote name='Maklershed']I know it's very weird/creepy but I thought of your name (internet name) when I heard The Cardigans this morning on Sirius[/QUOTE]
HIGHLY DISTURBING.

;)

[quote name='Gauss']Nice video, I'm gonna go grab some Kool-Aid now.[/quote]

i dont have koolaid, but i do have gatoraid powder, kinda like salty koolaid.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']on a bright note, i've gotta go to physical therapy 3x a week for my back/neck. poor me, 45 mins of theraputic heat and massage three times a week paid for by new york state no-fault insurance.[/QUOTE]
Physical therapy is awesome unless you are pretty beat up. When I was in a car accident about 6 months ago I was sent to physical therapy by the other guys insurance company for whiplash. I went once a week for a month and he just showed me some strectches for my neck the first time and after that he just put a heating pad and some electrodes on my taint neck. It was awesome. ;)

Damn it. I need to watch tonight's Prison Break again. I got distracted by boobs before the show started and I couldn't concentrate.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn it. I need to watch tonight's Prison Break again. I got distracted by boobs before the show started and I couldn't concentrate.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for it! Zomgzal!

PRISON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

24, Lost, Heroes, these shows are NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to Prison Break.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']PRISON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

24, Lost, Heroes, these shows are NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to Prison Break.[/quote]
Now I love Prison Break as much as the next guy but we all know 24 > Prison Break.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']

Lost, Heroes, these shows are NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to Prison Break.[/quote]
20 lashes for you good sir. I also decree a brief internet time out. How dare you utter such blasphemy!

I'm pretty fucking bored. My ps2 is on but I got pissed off at Socom:CA because I was getting my ass beat. I was playing a map I didn't know and was confined to like 1/4 of the map. fucking ridiculous.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']PRISON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

24, Lost, Heroes, these shows are NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to Prison Break.[/quote]

Master of Lies! King of Deception!!

[quote name='dcfox']Now I love Prison Break as much as the next guy but we all know 24 > Prison Break.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore it isn't. In the early seasons of 24 maybe but 24 isn't very good anymore. The minute that plane landed on the LA freeway last season they cemented their over the top campyness. Sure that car exploding last week was kinda campy but its nothing compared to most of the stuff they do on 24 these days. I'll still watch 24 but its gotten so ridiculous now that its not nearly as fun to watch.

Ha! Flipping through the channels I had the pleasure of catching a Real World commercial of a guy saying "Quit making out with people because I like you." *Next Channel*

Wow, I really stirred up a hornet's nest there. How many of you 24 diehards watched every episode from the series premiere on? OR Are a lot of you just bandwagon jumpers? I was excited for 24 from the minute I heard the premise and before it had even premiered but now I've completely lost my excitement for it. They've destroyed the show that I used to love, it simply isn't the same anymore.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Not anymore it isn't. In the early seasons of 24 maybe but 24 isn't very good anymore. The minute that plane landed on the LA freeway last season they cemented their over the top campyness. Sure that car exploding last week was kinda campy but its nothing compared to most of the stuff they do on 24 these days. I'll still watch 24 but its gotten so ridiculous now that its not nearly as fun to watch.[/quote]
Dude...I love Prison Break, but last season of 24, besides the plane landing (which wasn't really that bad), was probably one of my favorite seasons of 24. The shit with Logan was awesome.

EDIT: And yes, I've never missed an episode of 24 from the very first episode.

[quote name='Eviltude']after that he just put a heating pad and some electrodes on my taint neck. It was awesome. ;)[/quote]
sounds like a kinky affair. lasts about a month, you go for 30-45 mins at a time and get electrodes hooked up to your "neck" (and we all know that by "neck" i mean taint).

*Edit*

in NY it's fucked up. if you're in a car accident, even if the accident is 0% your fault (as in my case, i was rear ended), the medical portion of the claim goes under your own auto insurance policy(unless you're a pedestrian, then it goes under the driver's insurance). it doesnt make much sense, but that's how they roll.

is it me or is it really funny for me to be saying i got rear ended?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, I really stirred up a hornet's nest there. How many of you 24 diehards watched every episode from the series premiere on? OR Are a lot of you just bandwagon jumpers? I was excited for 24 from the minute I heard the premise and before it had even premiered but now I've completely lost my excitement for it. They've destroyed the show that I used to love, it simply isn't the same anymore.[/quote]

Not only did I watch them the first time, I got my grubby little hands on the DVD's and watched them again. mostly in a marathon over last Thanksgiving weekend. i barely slept. i watched 24 like 18 hours a day. when you cut out commercials and fast forward through the recap at the beginning of each episode, you can cut it down by about a third.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Not anymore it isn't. In the early seasons of 24 maybe but 24 isn't very good anymore. The minute that plane landed on the LA freeway last season they cemented their over the top campyness. Sure that car exploding last week was kinda campy but its nothing compared to most of the stuff they do on 24 these days. I'll still watch 24 but its gotten so ridiculous now that its not nearly as fun to watch.[/quote] I'll give you that the show has gotten a bit weaker and little more ridiculous over the years but don't tell me the moment you saw Jack on that Chinese freighter that it didn't drive you bat shit insane knowing you had to wait another year for the next season.

Edit: And yes. I watch every episode from premiere to finale.

Glad to see that Strell is still the most desirable CAG (my eyebrow may be permanently raised after some of the comments, and my slow head-shaking may also become a chronic twitch).

As for me, my battleship is still sunk from all that internets stuff with my former girlfriend, and I really don't know why it's got me so rattled. I guess you just don't expect to actually be the guy who knows someone who would do crap like that. She wasn't all that slutty when we were going out. Jesus.

[quote name='karsh']Dude...I love Prison Break, but last season of 24, besides the plane landing (which wasn't really that bad), was probably one of my favorite seasons of 24. The shit with Logan was awesome.

EDIT: And yes, I've never missed an episode of 24 from the very first episode.[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for the fact that you could see it coming a mile away... Remember the first HUGE twist of 24? Nina being a double agent, now that was a freaking AWESOME twist. Now the show has gotten to the post where the first 12-18 episodes are nothing but action and then they blow their load and run out of ideas for the rest of the season. For the previous 2 seasons the last part of 24's seasons ALWAYS seem tacked on and useless.

Now they've said for this season that
Wayne Palmer is president :roll: Give me a break... Don't get me wrong, I love Wayne Palmer's character but its quite obvious that they've run out of original ideas to keep him on the show so they just magically throw him up as president. From everything we've been told so far his only political experience was as a minor advisor to his brother now he's suddent president?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']sounds like a kinky affair. lasts about a month, you go for 30-45 mins at a time and get electrodes hooked up to your "neck" (and we all know that by "neck" i mean taint).[/QUOTE]
Lol, why didn't you just say taint? Not like it's a bad word.

[size=+2]TAINT![/size]

[quote name='Eviltude']Lol, why didn't you just say taint? Not like it's a bad word.

[SIZE=+2]TAINT![/SIZE][/quote]

Wait, so he didn't misspell tit?

[quote name='Scobie']As for me, my battleship is still sunk [/quote]

don't let it get to you. i know that's cliche, and easier said than done, but by being upset, she's winning. that's what she wanted to do. don't get her that. she took enough as it is. (and this is coming from another chick)

[quote name='Eviltude']Lol, why didn't you just say taint? Not like it's a bad word.

[SIZE=+2]TAINT![/SIZE][/quote]

i didn't say [SIZE=+2]TAINT[/SIZE]because he said taint neck

[quote name='RedvsBlue']If it wasn't for the fact that you could see it coming a mile away... Remember the first HUGE twist of 24? Nina being a double agent, now that was a freaking AWESOME twist. Now the show has gotten to the post where the first 12-18 episodes are nothing but action and then they blow their load and run out of ideas for the rest of the season. For the previous 2 seasons the last part of 24's seasons ALWAYS seem tacked on and useless.

Now they've said for this season that
Wayne Palmer is president :roll: Give me a break... Don't get me wrong, I love Wayne Palmer's character but its quite obvious that they've run out of original ideas to keep him on the show so they just magically throw him up as president. From everything we've been told so far his only political experience was as a minor advisor to his brother now he's suddent president?
[/quote]

I'll give you that, the first season's final twist was the best twist ever for the show. However, I still think the whole thing with Logan was still a great storyline, especially considering it's carrying over into this year with Logan and his wife coming back.

As for
Wayne being president, I'll give you that it's a little out there, but I suppose he prolly would have the sympathy of the country considering what happened to his brother. It'd take a LOT of clever campaigning, but I'm sure there's someway they'll make it make sense.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']don't let it get to you. i know that's cliche, and easier said than done, but by being upset, she's winning. that's what she wanted to do. don't get her that. she took enough as it is. (and this is coming from another chick)[/QUOTE]

It's not any kind of revenge thing... it's been close to a decade since we broke up. I just got an e-mail from an old friend with a link and a "is this who I think it is?" blurb.

I guess the problem I'm having is that I sincerely wish all past girlfriends the best and am happy for them when they find happiness and success, and just as sad about it whenever I hear that they've taken a bad turn.

This incident, though, takes the damn cake. I mean, who the hell goes on a radio show with cameras all over and lets dudes put mentos and diet coke in their bathing suit area?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i didn't say [SIZE=+2]TAINT[/SIZE]because he said taint neck[/QUOTE]
Oh, right, it's my neck. *Looks around nervously for s1eepinglionhart* ;)

One of my friends from when I was little just told me he got kicked out of High School. He said a cop searched his car after seeing his little brother's airsoft gun in the floor and found a shit load of alcohol. He probably wasn't going to graduate anyways, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back