Target Clearance Thread IX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3675 replies to this topic

#151 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:15 PM

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the 360 Halo faceplate (with the exclusive Halo pics/theme code) is down to $4.98 from $19.99.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#152 Hockey37

Hockey37

Hockey Player/Coach CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

Which Ferrari set was this?

Set # 8671. The Ferrari F430 Spider. 50% off made the tag price $19.44.

Linkage: http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=8671

#153 Mugen Power

Mugen Power

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

Set # 8671. The Ferrari F430 Spider. 50% off made the tag price $19.44.

Linkage: http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=8671

NICE! I wanted the F430 Challenge one but I'll "settle" for this one if that one isn't on sale.

#154 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the 360 Halo faceplate (with the exclusive Halo pics/theme code) is down to $4.98 from $19.99.

Any idea if other Xbox faceplates are on clearance? I wouldn't mind getting a Woody after the sold-out Toys R' Us online clearance. (man, that sounded dirty...).

#155 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:24 PM

no drops yet on the toys around my area.

#156 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

damn. I'd buy that. I don't think I've ever seen one in any of our Targets.

#157 Chitown021

Chitown021

Blackhawks headed to the finals!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

Any idea if other Xbox faceplates are on clearance? I wouldn't mind getting a Woody after the sold-out Toys R' Us online clearance. (man, that sounded dirty...).

Sorry I just had to laugh after that post... I know the way it reads is not how you meant it :lol:
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#158 JJSP

JJSP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

No idea if there's more clearance faceplates, though I picked up the silver one a few months ago for $5 on clearance there. Most likely OOS though by now.

#159 lunchboxfett

lunchboxfett

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:16 PM

Would you be willing to pick an extra up?

#160 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:28 PM

It has been this price for at least 2 months. I was shocked when I saw the price and knew nothing about it. Guess I was slacking in my CAG research:-P Wish I could have scored one, but there is always other clearances to score one down the road.
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#161 JJSP

JJSP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:38 PM

Would you be willing to pick an extra up?

I nabbed the last one at the Target I was at, but there's three more within 15 minutes of me. If I come across more, I'll grab them.

#162 PaleGreen

PaleGreen

Take as needed for pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:04 AM

Like many of you, my local Target has been quite lacking in the clearance department of late. Let's hope these markdowns are a hint of better things to come:

Most, if not all, of the Coleco crap (Virtual Ping Pong, etc) was 50% off.

$13.98 (from $19.98)
Diner Dash 2 (PC)
TMNT (PC)

$6.98 (from $9.98)
A handful of cheapo PC titles including Scooby Doo & Hello Kitty.

#163 Nemo_Hyde

Nemo_Hyde

Retired Gentleman Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:19 AM

Dawn of War Gold edition dropped to just under $10
"It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged" -G.K. Chesterton

#164 daminion

daminion

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:17 AM

Man your Target is way way behind mine :)

I picked that up about 4 weeks ago for $4.98.

#165 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:01 AM

just got back from Target, like 5 mins before closing.

Optimus Prime (leader class) - $ 35.99
Unleashed Bumblebee - $ 17.99
Voyager Class - $ 17.99

man, those TF: Movie toys are flying off the shelf now. totally gone.
so don't expect anymore drops. i'm betting those leader class and voyager toys will be gone in the next couple of days. especially around my area. :cold:

#166 io

io

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:06 AM

I actually found the B-Wing Star Wars Lego set tonight and was all set on getting it for Christmas for my son. But then I took a look at it - it is a really small set with some not-so-great characters in it. It is still too much at $24 or whatever. The good thing is this particular Target had a ton of them, so maybe I'll be able to pick it up on a subsequent drop. If not, no big deal. I didn't think it was worth it. Are the FW'ers really all that excited over it? Now, if it had been some of the other sets I would have jumped on it, but they all scanned regular price.

#167 Richard Longfellow

Richard Longfellow

Mr. Warmth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 01:25 PM

I actually found the B-Wing Star Wars Lego set tonight and was all set on getting it for Christmas for my son. But then I took a look at it - it is a really small set with some not-so-great characters in it. It is still too much at $24 or whatever. The good thing is this particular Target had a ton of them, so maybe I'll be able to pick it up on a subsequent drop. If not, no big deal. I didn't think it was worth it. Are the FW'ers really all that excited over it? Now, if it had been some of the other sets I would have jumped on it, but they all scanned regular price.

The only Star Wars Lego set I've seen recently that isnt ridiculously overpriced is the V-Wing, which is a pretty cool little ship with a pilot for $10. Gotta remember you're paying for both the Lego name brand AND the Star Wars license.

#168 ddrisgood137

ddrisgood137

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:16 PM

just got back from Target, like 5 mins before closing.

Optimus Prime (leader class) - $ 35.99
Unleashed Bumblebee - $ 17.99
Voyager Class - $ 17.99

man, those TF: Movie toys are flying off the shelf now. totally gone.
so don't expect anymore drops. i'm betting those leader class and voyager toys will be gone in the next couple of days. especially around my area. :cold:

What? They already dropped 10%? Is that really clearance, or is it just a sale? I mean, the movie hasn't even been out for a week now.

#169 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:47 PM

What? They already dropped 10%? Is that really clearance, or is it just a sale? I mean, the movie hasn't even been out for a week now.

man, those RoboVision were already gone before the movie came out. :roll:

it's on weekly sale, and not clearance. the price tag/card has a sale duration printed from 7/8 to 7/14.

i didn't see any of those orange stickers like the other toys. normally they would have it on clearance, with a $ XX.98 sticker, but in this case, none.

be sure to price check or scan it, coz some targets don't have it on "sale"

as for the Legos, no drops yet either in my area. so it looks like YMMV to me.:roll:

#170 FlameWaveX

FlameWaveX

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

I picked up bumblebee today for 13 bucks. Also saw optimus prime/megatron (leader class) at one target for 44, and another for 35.99. The voyagers were on sale for 17.99, but I can't decide if I should get them or not. Will they go any cheaper than 17.99, and if they sell out, are they ever coming back?

#171 topnotch97

topnotch97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:02 AM

I picked up bumblebee today for 13 bucks. Also saw optimus prime/megatron (leader class) at one target for 44, and another for 35.99.

$13 is a good price for the unleashed bumblebee.

but the leader class for $44?!?! man, that target needs to update their prices. leader class goes for $39.99 as far as i know.

unless you visited a Fry's Electronics store, they're selling it for $45 :roll:

#172 cdrober

cdrober

Something....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:05 AM

Anyone know any targets in the Charlotte, NC area that have any good clearance? I was in the store in Matthew tonight and they had zero, just some HP printers and some out of box stereo systems for only 20% off, even though they came with no box.

#173 Richard Longfellow

Richard Longfellow

Mr. Warmth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:52 PM

Slightly off topic question: Does anyone know of a retailer currently carrying the jewel case version of Vice City for the PC? I want to replay it on my new PC with the video and audio maxed out (I've only played it on PS2). I see Target still has the GTA III jewel case sitting around, but I cant find Vice City anywhere besides eBay.

#174 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:14 PM

Still 15$ at mine.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#175 CGH

CGH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

Pack of 16 Energizer MAX batteries with free collectible wind up Energizer Bunny $4.34 the batteries are good until 2013.:)

#176 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:28 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but my Target had all the Michael Graves board games sets for 25% off. I'll but hitting that up next Monday to hopefully get Monopoly and Scrabble at 50% off.

#177 monkeydeew

monkeydeew

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:54 PM

Pack of 16 Energizer MAX batteries with free collectible wind up Energizer Bunny $4.34 the batteries are good until 2013.:)

ballllllllllllllin

#178 parKer

parKer

CheapyT fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but my Target had all the Michael Graves board games sets for 25% off. I'll but hitting that up next Monday to hopefully get Monopoly and Scrabble at 50% off.

I saw these on clearance, too. Already 50% off at a Target here. Besides Monopoly and Scrabble, they had Mancala, Solitaire, Poker, some kids' blocks game, and a plastic mobile kit.

#179 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

nice. Unfortunately 50% puts them right at normal board game prices. :(

#180 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:44 AM

Are any of the Transformers toys actually on clearance or is it just a sale with a certain percentage taken off? Anyone that can verify would be great-- thank you!
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.