Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#12031 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

A sonic or tails scull cap for my pyro would have been awesome...damn you Gabe!!

#12032 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

Is ravaged glitchy for anyone else?

#12033 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

So at work today, a co-worker came by and asked if I wanted any of their (boxed) PC games for free so I took the lot of them. In the mix were three (opened) copies of Supreme Commander. I have no way of checking to see if the keys are still valid, as it redeems on Steam.

If anyone is interested in a key, PM me. It's possible they've already been used, but you're welcome to the keys and welcome to try if you'd like.

EDIT: Gone! If you got one to work let us know!

Edited by jshackles, 11 January 2013 - 02:04 AM.

#12034 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

So at work today, a co-worker came by and asked if I wanted any of their (boxed) PC games for free so I took the lot of them. In the mix were three (opened) copies of Supreme Commander. I have no way of checking to see if the keys are still valid, as it redeems on Steam.

If anyone is interested in a key, PM me. It's possible they've already been used, but you're welcome to the keys and welcome to try if you'd like.

Boxed? What is this like 1996 or Germany?

Curious though, what else did you get? Anything interesting? Trainwreck worthy?

mdUFwSE.png

#12035 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

Boxed? What is this like 1996 or Germany?

Curious though, what else did you get? Anything interesting? Trainwreck worthy?

A lot of THQ stuff, multiple copies of each game. Some of it sealed. Nothing cringe worthy, just Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes, Darksiders, etc etc. Mostly AAA stuff but all of it I already own on Steam. :lol:

#12036 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

A lot of THQ stuff, multiple copies of each game. Some of it sealed. Nothing cringe worthy, just Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes, Darksiders, etc etc. Mostly AAA stuff but all of it I already own on Steam. :lol:

Space Marine?
Soulstorm?

#12037 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

skyram?

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12038 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Space Marine?
Soulstorm?

Nope but a few copies of Frontlines: Fuel of War (wish it activated on Steam) and about 5 copies of Call of Duty: World at War also

skyram?

I wish! Looks like this collection is mostly from about 2006-2008.

#12039 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

skyram?

Wouldn't that in GG's BethSoft Bundle? ;)

#12040 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Nope but a few copies of Frontlines: Fuel of War (wish it activated on Steam) and about 5 copies of Call of Duty: World at War also

I wish! Looks like this collection is mostly from about 2006-2008.

Did this person buy multiple copies for LAN parties/Multiplayer or are they just a hoarder like many CAG's? :lol:

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#12041 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

EDIT: Gone! If you got one to work let us know!

Mine worked! Thank you very much, good sir! :bouncy:

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#12042 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

World At War is NOT-Steam, right?
Any Black Ops 1?

#12043 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

World At War is NOT-Steam, right?
Any Black Ops 1?

Doh, yeah they probably aren't Steam.

And I just PMed him, lmao.

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12044 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

Doh, yeah they probably aren't Steam.

And I just PMed him, lmao.

Yeah, I think Black Ops 1 was first Treyarch COD game that was Steam-required.

#12045 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

Homefront?
You Don't Know Jack?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12046 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

Sorry guys, I double and triple checked but the Supreme Commander games were the only Steam CD keys besides Darksiders which I gave to a buddy of mine.

Did this person buy multiple copies for LAN parties/Multiplayer or are they just a hoarder like many CAG's? :lol:

Actually, a lady in payroll's husband used to run a performance PC parts manufacturing company (I think they made water cooling systems or something?) that went out of business recently. They worked a lot with gaming companies and professional gaming circuits and I guess he had a lot of stuff left over. :)

#12047 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Thanks jshackles, I've already PM'ed you. My code of Supreme Commander worked and it even included the Forged Alliance Expansion. Thanks for the birthday present! :D

#12048 2wicked

2wicked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Sorry guys, I double and triple checked but the Supreme Commander games were the only Steam CD keys besides Darksiders which I gave to a buddy of mine.

Actually, a lady in payroll's husband used to run a performance PC parts manufacturing company (I think they made water cooling systems or something?) that went out of business recently. They worked a lot with gaming companies and professional gaming circuits and I guess he had a lot of stuff left over. :)

Was it Danger Den?

#12049 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

But no hats! The horror!

A sonic or tails scull cap for my pyro would have been awesome...damn you Gabe!!

Not every time, but a lot of the time they'll add the preorder bonuses closer to launch, so there's still hope.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#12050 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Was it Danger Den?

Yeah! (kind of surprising someone knows about them!)

#12051 2wicked

2wicked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Not every time, but a lot of the time they'll add the preorder bonuses closer to launch, so there's still hope.

Might do a pre-order from gmg, so probably forfeit my chance at a hat or a twin tailed fox skin demo belt.

Yeah! (kind of surprising someone knows about them!)

Danger Den is a well known brand in watercooling, pc mods and pc cases.
It's sad to see them go away hope that guy found another job.

#12052 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Danger Den is a well known brand in watercooling, pc mods and pc cases.
It's sad to see them go away hope that guy found another job.

Wow small world then! Like I said, I work with his wife so if anyone is interested I can keep you guys posted. 8-)

#12053 fore1337

fore1337

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Wow small world then! Like I said, I work with his wife so if anyone is interested I can keep you guys posted. 8-)

My rigs are still running 90% Danger Den gear. Loved those guys. Still running my TDX waterblock from 2004!

#12054 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

My rigs are still running 90% Danger Den gear. Loved those guys. Still running my TDX waterblock from 2004!

Well there's why the went out of business.

If they knew what they were doing they would have made sure that waterblock would have needed to be replaced at least twice by now.

#12055 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

If they knew what they were doing they would have made sure that waterblock would have needed to be replaced at least twice by now.

They should have sold hats for the waterblocks.

#12056 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

So I've decided that I'm going to start my own site which (on the surface) will just look like an advertisement for the Enhanced Steam plugin. On the back end of the site, I'll be doing some PHP magic to pull in data on each game like if it's been in a bundle or not, pricing history, DRM info, etc etc. There are a lot of great sites out there that already have a large chunk of this data, but this will bring it all into a single spot and will make it easy for me to implement all kinds of cool new features in Enhanced Steam.

For now, I just have a bit of homepage set up, but more is coming soon. Check it out and let me know what you guys think:

http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

:)

#12057 Sokvichet

Sokvichet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Oh man, I've been out of the loop for a while! I can't believe they are out of business... I don't have any DD parts in my current rig (GTX580 HC2 FTW custom built-in blocks are unbeatable), but my first liquid loop was heavy with DD parts.

#12058 RabidLurker

RabidLurker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

This is the game I've played most similar to FTL: http://www.desura.co...-infinite-space

It was in an Indie Royale.

Weird Worlds is the sequel to Strange Adventures In Infinite Space, which you can download for free from the developers here: http://www.digital-eel.com/sais/

If you like FTL, you'll probably love SAIS. There are other space rogue-likes, like SPAZ and Flotilla, but IMHO SAIS is the best.

#12059 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

I wish I had a cooling system in my previous desktop system. Had I, it would still be my current desktop system.

#12060 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

I wish I had a cooling system in my previous desktop system. Had I, it would still be my current desktop system.

bZ2g3eF.png