Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#13861 Flowette

Flowette

Level 56 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

The Paradox 2012 pack is now LIVE on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20 $14.99 before voucher. (I bought it even though I'm out of coupons.)

Has Tony clarified which of those games come with Steam codes? I've read about 15 pages since I woke up and I'm still nonethewiser.

#13862 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

No, Tony hasn't commented on the steam key situation.

Somebody on the Amazon thread said that Crusader Kings 1 doesn't activate on steam, but that's all that we've heard about so far. I bought the pack, but I'm still waiting for some keys to show up. So I can't confirm anything.

#13863 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

Fairly certain a large chunk of those games are natively Steamworks anyway. 1st Crusader Kings being the exception given its' age.

#13864 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

According to the individual product pages linked to by the bundle page, only CK1 isn't a Steam key.

Selling a Steam gift/tradeable copy of: Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98)

#13865 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

Did anyone else try to buy anything on Steam through Paypal a few days ago and get an error? Paypal sent me an email saying that they had a "technical issue for three hours on January 27 and 28" that caused them to double charge. I tried to buy some Sleeping Dogs DLC during that time and Paypal failed twice, so I used my credit card and the transaction went through. However, I've now been banned from buying or redeeming anything on Steam for 9 weeks (!) because Paypal sent a chargeback. Did this happen to anyone else? I hope I'm not alone on this so I can get Steam to restore my account.
Posted Image

#13866 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Did anyone else try to buy anything on Steam through Paypal a few days ago and get an error? Paypal sent me an email saying that they had a "technical issue for three hours on January 27 and 28" that caused them to double charge. I tried to buy some Sleeping Dogs DLC during that time and Paypal failed twice, so I used my credit card and the transaction went through. However, I've now been banned from buying or redeeming anything on Steam for 9 weeks (!) because Paypal sent a chargeback. Did this happen to anyone else? I hope I'm not alone on this so I can get Steam to restore my account.

Not on Steam, but the first IndieGame Stand purchase I tried to do didn't go through 2 days ago.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#13867 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

$2.50 (Steam Activated) at Squenix Store:
SEASON OF MYSTERY: THE CHERRY BLOSSOM MURDERS

Bigfish games had a 70% off code, but the game was $10 MSRP on their site making it $3 there.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

#13868 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Bigfish games had a 70% off code, but the game was $10 MSRP on their site making it $3 there.

plot seems awesome just wish it wasnt that genre

#13869 iSerra

iSerra

With the new day comes new thoughts

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

The Evolved Bundle is now live.
http://www.indieroyale.com/

#13870 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

The Evolved Bundle is now live.
http://www.indieroyale.com/

This bundle is pretty solid, got in at about $4.25

Though, it's hard to justify after spending only $10 on 35 Steam keys on Amazon for Paradox games...

#13871 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yea, Paradox single handedly was responsible for over 60 keys for less than $25. It's nuts.

#13872 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Ys I and II Chronicles
:D

They could release just about any JRPG on Steam and assuming it's decent and has a good port, I would tap that. :lol:.

Bought that Indie Royale, surprised they got Krater, thought that would be in a Humble first.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#13873 Steampunk Willie

Steampunk Willie

Friendly Neighborhood Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

If anyone is just interested in 'The Path' from the current Indie Royale, let me know.
Posted Image

#13874 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Looks like painkiller free to play the weekend deal. Anyone else have it in their inventory?

#13875 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Looks like painkiller free to play the weekend deal. Anyone else have it in their inventory?

I've never heard of them adding a free to play weekend title to someones inventory. Are you sure that is what that is?

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#13876 xXI SPECTER IXx

xXI SPECTER IXx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Now if i can turn my paypal money to amazon, that would make the transaction much easier. thanks again.

it's more than 8, but the best I can remember seeing is Amazon currently has it for 15$ and you get a 5$ credit.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00ATSB3FO/

#13877 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

I've never heard of them adding a free to play weekend title to someones inventory. Are you sure that is what that is?

Ack, sorry. I use the word Library and Inventory interchangeably, I mean steam library. Also on the main page it just looks like it flipped Painkiller Hell & Damnation for 66% off and lol valve is trolling the hidden midweek deal of 66% off Grimrock is now the weekender as well. And the walking dead is now half off, perhaps Amazon will match so people can use their EC for the last day in January? Maybe.

#13878 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Yes me, installing now.

#13879 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

This was $1.99 on amazon around Christmas. Wish I bought two, cause my GF and I both want it. She tells me to redeem it on my account.

#13880 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

That is how much it was during the SquareEnix publisher weekend we had. I know because I had looked at it and was going to buy it before I realized I would never play it lol

#13881 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Looks like Grimrock is on sale again, I'm surprised it isn't 75% though.

fs_overall.png

#13882 Flowette

Flowette

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Tonight I've been playing Enter A Shitload Of Keys Into Steam (EASOKIS). It starts off well, the story is relatively straight-forward and you gets a nice rewarding feeling with each stage.

However, after a while you realise it's quite a shallow experience. There's practically no variety between stages, the loading times border on farcical and in the end all you're left with is sore fingers and tired eyes from staring at the screen for too long.

EASOKIS is available now on Amazon.

#13883 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Those who bought A Valley Without Wind now have A Valley Without Wind 2 sitting in their Library (doesn't launch til Feb.)

#13884 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Speaking of entering tons of Steam keys. I decided to try out the Steam beta on Linux (Ubuntu has completely revived my formerly-useless 6-year-old laptop) and redeeming keys is so much smoother than in Windows. It still takes a few seconds, but the client doesn't freeze up and threaten to crash like in Win7.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to activate over 9000 Crusader Kings DLC's.

#13885 Flowette

Flowette

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

I feel for you. Well, I would if I had any feelings left.

#13886 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ys I and II Chronicles+ just went up for pre-order. Looks like it's "+" because it's got Steam achievements, Steam cloud, and "Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions."

Neat! And 15% off for now.

#13887 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Posted Image

Actually, I need to do the same. I activated the base game last night when I purchased it. I'll start the Ctrl-C Ctrl-V fest this evening.

How long did the pack stay in stock? It's been "Currently unavailable" since the start of my lunch hour.

Ys I and II Chronicles+ just went up for pre-order. Looks like it's "+" because it's got Steam achievements, Steam cloud, and "Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions."

Neat! And 15% off for now.

Wishlist++

#13888 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

Wow I can't believe that XPadder talk actually got deleted laaawlz.

Also if anyone needs EC credit on Amazon I can help out I still have a good amount.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#13889 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Only $40?!? #steal
http://store.steampo...snr=1__4__101_2

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#13890 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

Only $40?!? #steal
http://store.steampo...snr=1__4__101_2

Pocket change, try this Stardock bundle.
http://www.gamestop....a-bundle/104898

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.