Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16589 replies to this topic

#2611 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

Amazon doesn't price match any of the overseas digital sellers, like never, it's their policy.

I guess it's not so fun, but you two would be the ones to tell me that in the other thread anyway. MysterD should have "FLAT OUT REQUIRES" as the tag under his name. :D

#2612 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Thanks for Skyrim.

If there are any lurkers out there thinking about creating an account here at CAG, do me a favor. Make your account name "Thanks for Skyrim".

Just for giggles.

57j.gif

#2613 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

*creys* I still can't get past checkout. *steps into bottomless hole of depression*

http://www.cheapassg...line=1310855477

MARS

#2614 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hopefully GamersGate won't go bankrupt over this.

It's hard to go bankrupt when you're selling limitless digital commodities ... competition kills in this market ... not glitches.

Now if only the damn thing would work for me ...

#2615 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Thanks for Skyrim.

What about...
Thanks for Dawnguard?
Thanks for Dragonborn?

#2616 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

So I got to my PayPal Account checkout and was forced to F5 a while, then got kicked back to the GG homepage. Decided to hit "back" and got the PayPal page stating: "At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Gamersgate AB and try another option." However, I have a second successful charge in my PayPal history. So, I guess I'm done for the night with GG. I'll check on retrieving all those glorious keys tomorrow once the internet has a chance to cool down.

Now back to watching some RxCxDietrich live streaming.

#2617 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Check your PayPal account, that is what really matters.

Hrmm...I have all of the pages bookmarked and all of the order confirmations saved, but they only charged my account once. Did I have to buy additional packs as gifts? :lol: Good lord, I hope not, I still have two payment completion screens refreshing.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#2618 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Refreshing did not. I kept an eye on my paypal emails.

How long did it take you? Been refreshing forever.

#2619 bloodling

bloodling

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

It's hard to go bankrupt when you're selling limitless digital commodities ... competition kills in this market ... not glitches.

If Bethesda agreed on a price and they sell it cheaper, they would have to take a loss since it's their responsibility I believe.

#2620 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

I tried adding one copy to my cart, and it eventually added two. I remove one and check out, and it says my cart's empty.

Finally, I get it to check out, Paypal takes about 5 minutes to load (didn't hit refresh). Got email from GG and Paypal, but no codes.

elessar123.png

#2621 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

I go play dishonored for a few hours and then this happens..... Great deal for all that got in.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#2622 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

They technically can loose a large deal of money from something like this.

Bethesda provides companies (GamersGate) with so many keys with the intent to have them sold at a specific amount. If these are sold much lower than what agreed upon, companies (GamersGate) can actually lose money per sale. Just because digital copies are limitless in theory, that does not mean that each one does not have a specific value as made by the publisher.

On that note I would buy a million of these if I could, I am simply pointing out that it is possible for GamersGate to get royally screwed if this is indeed a glitch.

#2623 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Got an email from paypal saying my payment went through.

Looks like I managed to get one.

#2624 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Damn it. I had 2 Bethesda and 2 Stardock in my cart at one point, and even had IAMANELDERGEEK applied. Then I went to check out - and it stalled out for what seemed like ages. When I finally got a response, my cart was empty, and I haven't been able to get anything to load since. And sadly, no e-mails indicating that something magical had happened and Paypal magically took my money and allowed my transaction to go through.

#2625 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

It looks like I have 2 in my cart now. If I get it to go through I will have some spares but it seems unlikely at this point.
Posted Image

#2626 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

OH MY GOD PRAISE LORD JESUS AND ALL THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN HALLELUJAH

Posted Image

#2627 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

GTA:VC & SA were released on PS2 which didn't have triggers. They play even better on the PC (even w/o mods @ 800x600). I'm suprised and happy to hear it works with a 360 pad, that's some backporting. They supported DirectInput at release (Rumbepad 2/F510).

This is really setting apart the regular CAGs (who already have GG accounts and are used to how they work / have payment issues sorted out) from the seasonal CAGs.

I meant even the R2/L2 as triggers, but I just looked up the controls from the PS2 and it even used the X for accelerate, I didn't know that. But the release for Xbox in '05 was RT for it, not that I played that lol. Just IV alot. Also what mods?

& That's flattering lol. But I wouldn't say I'm a regular CAG, I just started really in October. But yeah I guess that's true.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#2628 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

OH MY GOD

Spoiler

Congrats! :applause:

#2629 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Posted Image

Nice! :)

#2630 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Teach us your ways wise reindeer

#2631 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

If Bethesda agreed on a price and they sell it cheaper, they would have to take a loss since it's their responsibility I believe.

Yup. It's not the end of the world, but it might be the end of Gamersgate. Well, perhaps that's a bit of hyperbole. But this is gonna hurt.

They've had price mistakes before, but never this big and usually not for anywhere near as long as this.

57j.gif

#2632 RepedeGoesWoof

RepedeGoesWoof

Woof Woof Woof

• CAGiversary!

If anyone has an extra copy of Dishonored, I'd be willing to work out a deal ;).

666277.png

#2633 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

Anyone have a link to the Stardock pack?

#2634 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

Spoiler

Congrats you magnificent bastard.

57j.gif

#2635 veb

veb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

Congrats Motoki! :D

And to everyone who got it!

*sighs* I think I'm just about to give up now. It's not meant to be.

#2636 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

PayPal is still being a punk and refusing to send my payments through. I don't know if it's a problem with PayPal, GamersGate or my order :bomb:

#2637 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

after an epic F5 battle, finally got the games in my library. funny thing after i completed the PayPal section GG said the transaction didn't go through and to retry. but i checked my email and got a confirmation from PayPal and the bundle showed up in my account. but since the site is still bogged down trying to get the keys will be torture. might as well leave it for tonight and redeem them tomorrow. hopefully they'll still be there and won't magically disappear overnight :)

#2638 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So is this a legitimate deal (or price mistake). How are you guys getting access to gamersgate site? Been refreshing nonstop.

#2639 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Me. Of course now it will take me 10 years of reloading to get all the damned keys.

Oh duh LINK, Sorry I am not reading properly. reloading 800 times will do that.

http://www.gamersgat...ku=DDB-STARDOCK

#2640 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

Glutton for punishment, eh?