Photo
- - - - -

The Steam Deal Thread V7 - The soda wars have ended, but the deals rage on.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5589 replies to this topic

#3481 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

Forge is 75% off AND it stacks for the 75% off Raptr coupon AND it works on the 4 pack!

*Edit: Brings it down to $1.25 by itself or $3.75 for the 4 pack with the Steam 75% off sale + the Raptr coupon applied.

mdUFwSE.png

#3482 Dr Sasquatch

Dr Sasquatch

Trivial Hirsute

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Forge is 75% off AND it stacks for the 75% off Raptr coupon AND it works on the 4 pack!

*Edit: Brings it down to $1.25 by itself or $3.75 for the 4 pack with the Steam 75% off sale + the Raptr coupon applied.

Was just going to say this, but you beat me to it. Just want to add that these coupons are usually changed within a few hours so that they do not stack with sales, so if you want this price, you should probably hurry.

76561198026637637.png

#3483 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

I completely forgot that I had that coupon. I disabled enhanced steam the other day when I was having a website issue (it wasn't the extension) and forgot to re-enable it. That's a damn good deal.

#3484 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Let me know if anybody bought a 4pack and wants to help me out; I missed the damn coupon last week.

76561197967716198.png

#3485 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

Let me know if anybody bought a 4pack and wants to help me out; I missed the damn coupon last week.

Pm'ing you now.

Was just going to say this, but you beat me to it. Just want to add that these coupons are usually changed within a few hours so that they do not stack with sales, so if you want this price, you should probably hurry.

Yeah pretty much this. If you have the coupon and have any interest at all grab it now before they go 'Oh shit! They're getting 75% off of 75% off with those coupons! Fix it!'

mdUFwSE.png

#3486 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Wargame: Airland Battle is now available for pre-order. If you have Wargame: European Escalation you get 25% off bringing it down to $29.99

#3487 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

To buy now or to wait and try to make stacking coupons work with Enhanced Steam? Decisions decisions...

#3488 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

I have a coupon if anyone wants it
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#3489 CorporateMan Punk

CorporateMan Punk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

I missed the coupon also. I was planning on buying a 4-pack for friends, so I would greatly appreciate it!

#3490 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

LOL I was going to say, did people ever get their damned dog costumes from Amazon after much grumbling and revolting? Is that still a thing?

If only.

Selling a Steam gift/tradeable copy of: Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98)

#3491 zerox4

zerox4

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

pm :)

#3492 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

Just curious, can people gift things in Origin, particularly, to those in other regions? I never tried honestly.

Not unless it's a hidden feature.

Selling a Steam gift/tradeable copy of: Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98)

#3493 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Dam, wish I noticed the 4-pack since I had the coupon. Could of got a copy for my friend and gave away the other two.

sig.gif Sionz.png
My Game Collection: Currently at 1,272 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013

#3494 Carlmundo

Carlmundo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

Have some friends after Forge, so if anyone has a spare Forge coupon to spare or will let me go in on a 4 pack, let me know!

#3495 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

The latest Steam client beta allows you to throttle your download speed so those 20 GB downloads won't interfere with your Golden Girls streaming.

Have some friends after Forge, so if anyone has a spare Forge coupon to spare or will let me go in on a 4 pack, let me know!

add me on steam, same name there, and I'll give mine to you via trade

#3496 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

The latest Steam client beta allows you to throttle your download speed so those 20 GB downloads won't interfere with your Golden Girls streaming.

I'm so relieved. I was worried I would not be able to catch up with the geriatrically slutty antics of Blanche Devereaux due to downloading all my Nancy Drew games.

Though actually, it will help when playing MMOs, like last night when I was in SWTOR with my Sith Jedi running away from a mob while Idiotekque the blind smuggler healer with a big butt was running after me trying to heal my ass yelling 'WAIT WAIT COME BACK!'

mdUFwSE.png

#3497 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Holy crap... it finally happened - it only took 8ish years. One thing I always hated about the Steam client was that it killed all bandwidth. If I was downloading, nobody else could use the internet. Download throttling was easily in the top 5 most wanted features.

76561197967716198.png

#3498 mnuttster

mnuttster

CAG It Up!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

I'll take part in a Forge 4-pack if someone is hosting!

#3499 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

[

Fuck yeah! I'm bleedin sick of steam downloads choking out my 6 Mb DSL (yes, that's the best I can get at this address, a couple miles from Facebook HQ). Best I can normally get while steam downloads are going is 360p youtube (eww, and sound is awful)... I really have no idea why they tweaked steam downloads to choke out bandwidth so well... Steam downloads are rarely priority for me.

I'm so relieved. I was worried I would not be able to catch up with the ge

Spoiler

Though actually, it will help when playing MMOs, like last night when I was in SWTOR with my Sith Jedi running away from a mob while Idiotekque the blind smuggler healer with a big butt was running after me trying to heal my ass yelling 'WAIT WAIT COME BACK!'

:rofl:

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3500 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

I have a Forge code, but I'm thinking of hosting my own 4-pack. Although I'm an idiot and can't remember where to put the code at.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3501 unless

unless

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

DA:O had all of its DRM patched out, yes? I played about halfway through on PS3 but found the combat too frustrating with a controller and have been waiting for it on PC, but if it requires Origin or any such nonsense then I'm content with not playing it at all.

#3502 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

I have a Forge code, but I'm thinking of hosting my own 4-pack. Although I'm an idiot and can't remember where to put the code at.

Redeem it like any Steam Key.

#3503 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

I have a copy of Forge for $2 PayPal if anyone wants send me a PM.
Indie Gala Codemasters / January bundles $2.50 each. Indie Gala Capsule Computers $3.65 each. 70+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread. Direct Link:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#3504 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

DA:O had all of its DRM patched out, yes? I played about halfway through on PS3 but found the combat too frustrating with a controller and have been waiting for it on PC, but if it requires Origin or any such nonsense then I'm content with not playing it at all.

No games that came out before 2012 require Origin running. Some required an EA account (which is rolled into Origin now) but none require the actual service running, just the account.

#3505 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

Except he wasn't the only one, the movie only tells his side of the story and didn't bother to seek out the other side. One of the executive producers of Indie Game The Movie was Phil Fish's new business partner so they had little interest in a fair and balanced narrative. Initially the film ran with the credit that Phil Fish's business partner asked not to participate in the film, which was a bold faced lie. Eventually they had to change it to say that the ex-business partner was not asked to participate in the film. That's the primary reason I despise that movie, they have little interest in truth.

All documentaries are constructed narratives. That's part of being a film that is necessarily made by people. Regardless of our wish to be objective participants, it is impossible to be objective and still participate, and the creation of a film is a participatory act. (That's a point documentarians have often argued, but "fly-on-the-wall" attempts at documentary films are rarely as successful as they hope.)

Sort of off-topic, I just firmly belief in the impossibility of objectivity in documentary film making and find it a little unfortunate when a well made documentary is panned for having an agenda or bias.

#3506 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Redeem it like any Steam Key.

Total brain fart. Thanks man.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#3507 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Forge, coming to an Indie Gala near you!

#3508 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Forge, coming to an Indie Gala near you!

Well it's an indie Multi-player only game. So I expect that it will be in a future Indie Royale bundle. Not until the community is completely dead, though.

#3509 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Spoiler

Ugh, this is EXACTLY what I expected and didn't want to see. I'm pretty sure I went on a rant about this (in BGCQ chat probably, annoying everyone) before it came out, and sure enough all my fears have come true.

Really, the cover art told everyone exactly what the game was going to be. A generic broshooter money grab since the movie is coming out. Y'know, screw all the real Trekkies who love the series because it's interesting, intellectual, exploratory, and replace it with a bunch of shooting and killing. Sorry, that's just not Star Trek.

Oh well, nice to know it's going in the "$5 or bust" list.

It's not that big...

Yeah, I don't think DA:O ever had intrusive DRM. It still asks you to connect to EA servers, but it's optional and doesn't really do anything besides giving you the list of available DLC to buy (which is pointless if you have the Ultimate version already).

I can safely say that I've played the game offline and without Origin with no problem... and I have the Origin version (not Steam).

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#3510 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

Yeah, I don't think DA:O ever had intrusive DRM. It still asks you to connect to EA servers, but it's optional and doesn't really do anything besides giving you the list of available DLC to buy (which is pointless if you have the Ultimate version already).

I can safely say that I've played the game offline and without Origin with no problem... and I have the Origin version (not Steam).

I had an issue where if I wasn't logged in and waited long enough before loading my save it actually deleted my access to the Warden's Keep area and all the items both picked up there and stored there. I'm sure there's a fix for it but it annoyed the hell out of me. Played on the Origin version without Origin open.