Yanya Cabilista

Xbox
Alter Echo
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Bloodrayne
Big Mutha Truckers
Cabelas Deer Hunt 2004 Season
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702 - Platinum Hits non-GOTY)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
I-Ninja
Indiana Jones
Inside Pitch 2003
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Minority Report
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
Nascar Thunder 2002
ODDWORLD
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
World Series Baseball
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Gamecube
4x4 Evo 2
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
2002 Fifa World Cup
FreekStyle
Freedom Fighters
Frogger Adventures: The Rescue
I-Ninja
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
WrestleMania XIX

PS1
All Double-Packs
007 Racing
Blaster Master: Blasting Again
Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt: Open Season
Colony Wars III: Red Sun
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dukes of hazzard 2
Grand Theft Auto 2 (Greatest Hits)
MLB 2004
Mortal Kombat 3
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey
Rayman 2: The Great EscapeRocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue
SENTINEL: Returns
Spec Ops Stealth Patrol
Street Sk8er2
Syphon Filter 3
TENCHU: Stealth Assassins (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider II (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Treasure Planet
Warriors of Might and Magic

[quote name='"OP"']I couldn't believe they even had one in stock, but if you can find it @ a CC B&M it's definitely a steal at that price especially since it's brand new :)[/quote]

[quote name='doubledown']Ok, now you really saved me a trip....I'd get it for trade-in fodder possibly. I would like to find a store with more than 1 or two games though. Anyone else have luck in MICHIGAN stores?[/QUOTE]
i was at the roseville store a few days ago and they didn't have anything. the list wasn't as large as it is now, but i still don't recall seeing any of the worthwhile titles there. they had a bunch of kung fu chaos games there (which was part of the $5 clearance last year, so i was surprised) and they were tagged at $10 each. i thought about getting it price checked, but i didn't really care enough.

[quote name='Calico']If you like reading text... I popped it in last night and wow... graphics are looking very old... lack of voice acting in many interactions. Depth of the rpg seemed cool, but I didn't feel like reading.[/QUOTE]

Harken with me back to the days of old when all of the dialogue (and most of the script for that matter) was in text form. We didn't have the pre-recorded voice tracks you young whipper-snappers take for granted now adays. Yes, we had to "read" our adventures, and we walked to school uphill, barefoot, in the snow both ways as well. :D

[quote name='aoitsuki']i snagged a copy of Evil Dead: Fist Full of Broomstick (PS2) and four copies of Beyond Good & Evil (GC).

At the end of my visit there, there was another guy who came in with a list and started picking games out of nowhere. i didn't check behind all games (mostly the PS2) simply because i didn't feel like it, but it was obvious that he had stashed a few of them previously. He grabbed another four or so copies of BG&E and a couple of other games. In less than a minute in the aisle, he had almost a dozen games. i quickly hid my list -- i really don't want to fraternize with people who are simply buying everything en masse to resell it. i was thinking of putting a couple of BG&Es back since two of them were tradein fodder, but i knew he'd probably get them so i didn't bother.
[/QUOTE]

I don't see your point. You did the exact same thing the other guy did, except he looked through more games "because he felt like it".

You both had lists, you both had 4 or more copies of BG&E.

How do know he is going to resell all of them? He could be doing the exact same thing that you were doing.....picking up some cheap games for himself and some duplicates for trades.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

Well I checked 3 CC's and didn't find crap for 1.99. Did find one that still had like 6 FFXI's with HD's though. I assume they are still 36 something. Wonder how long before they get clearanced out.

[quote name='Drahken']Well I checked 3 CC's and didn't find crap for 1.99. Did find one that still had like 6 FFXI's with HD's though. I assume they are still 36 something. Wonder how long before they get clearanced out.[/QUOTE]

That is the clearanced price. They aren't going to sell them for less than $36 bucks. I will never forget when I bought the second to last one at my local CC. The employee didn't even want to sell it to me because he thought that the price was a mistake. It was even funnier because the last one they had the employee found it and hid it so no else could buy it.

Managed to grab these today

Banjo (GBA) x2
Shadowman 2nd coming
Tribes Ariel Assault

Thanks for the updates everyone.

[quote name='cdeener']That is the clearanced price. They aren't going to sell them for less than $36 bucks. I will never forget when I bought the second to last one at my local CC. The employee didn't even want to sell it to me because he thought that the price was a mistake. It was even funnier because the last one they had the employee found it and hid it so no else could buy it.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised they where still there. I assume if they actually priced them right they might all be gone by now, they still had them at 99.99. If it was at least an 80-100 Gig HD though I'd probably pick up a few for my computers. I did pick one up for myself a while back. Thanks for the info on them not dropping anymore though.

[quote name='hotwls13']I don't see your point. You did the exact same thing the other guy did, except he looked through more games "because he felt like it".

You both had lists, you both had 4 or more copies of BG&E.

How do know he is going to resell all of them? He could be doing the exact same thing that you were doing.....picking up some cheap games for himself and some duplicates for trades.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.[/QUOTE]

i don't have the time to respond to this fully (finishing taxes >_

I may keep updating this forever. This stinks. MOD PLEASE ADD TO FRONT PAGE.

Playstation 2
18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker
Aqua Aqua
Auto Modellista
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
Blood Omen 2
Bombastic
Big Mutha Truckers
Cat in the Hat
Chessmaster
Commandos 2
Disaster Report
Disney's PK out of the shadows
Eve of Extinction
Everquest Online Adventures
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
ESPN X-Games Skateboarding
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
Frequency
Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge
Grandia II
Gungrave
Haunted Mansion
I-Ninja
Jampack Vol. 10
Jampack Vol. 11
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix
Kinetica
La Pucelle Tactics
Men in Black 2 Alien Escape
Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
NBA 2K2
NCAA College Football 2K3
NCAA March Madness 2002
NCAA March Madness 2003
Oni
Project Eden
Robot Alchemic Drive
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
Silpheed
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
State of Emergency
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Star Wars : Racer Revenge
Spawn: Armageddon
Taz Wanted
Tribes: Aerial Assault
Twisted Metal Black
Wallace and Gromit
Whirl Tour
World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks
X-Men: Next Dimension
X-Squad
Yanya Cabilista

Xbox
Alter Echo
Bloodrayne
Big Mutha Truckers
Circus Maximus
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Gunvalkyrie
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
I-Ninja
Inside Pitch 2003
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (UPC 047875802513)
Minority Report
Mojo
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
Nascar Thunder 2002
New Legends
NHL 2002
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddyssee
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Spawn: Armageddon
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Triple Play 2002
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Gamecube
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
Freedom Fighters
Freekstyle
I-Ninja
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
WWE WrestleMania XIX

GBA
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku
ESPN International Track & Field (GBC)
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
Earthworm Jim
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBA)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBC)
The Incredible Hulk
Legends of Wrestling II
Medal of Honor
Madden NFL 2004
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

PS1
All Double-Packs
007 Racing
Blaster Master: Blasting Again
Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt: Open Season
Colony Wars III: Red Sun
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dukes of hazzard 2
Evil Zone
Grand Theft Auto 2 (Greatest Hits)
Grind Session
Lego Rock Raiders
MLB 2004
Mortal Kombat 3
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue
SENTINEL: Returns
Spec Ops Stealth Patrol
Street Sk8er2
Syphon Filter 3
TENCHU: Stealth Assassins (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider II (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Treasure Planet
Warriors of Might and Magic

THATS LIKE 140 GAMES. HOLY BUTT MAGIC MONKEY FLYING CRAP!

went today and picked up a few things for $2, however they had two copies of unlimited saga for PS2, and they both rang up $14.96 scanning the original UPC code on the box...there was no value sticker so i am thinking unlimited saga is probably a YMMV situation....

[quote name='darkwingduck13']If those value stickers actually start ringing up at $1.99, there are gonna be a lot more games that I'm going to want to pick up...
There's this copy of Galerians: Ash for PS2 sitting on the value shelf at my store, and of course it would have to be stickered...as well as a two-pack of Outlaw Golf and Darkened Skye for Cube. I'd give the $2 in a heartbeat for both of those.[/QUOTE]

BOTH underrated in my opinion. Not the best games ever but I picked up Galerians: Ash for $10 and Darkened Skye for $7 and love em.

I had no luck on Unlimited Saga at my local CC as well. It did have a sticker though. I didn't think it would ring up correctly, but figured it was worth a shot.

Nothing else at my CC though.

I tried Unlimited Saga at my local Circuit City B&M location. It didn't have any stickers over the original UPC, but it still rang up as $14.99. No sale on this one for me. :cry:

This thread and this sale seem to be grinding to a halt.

None of you that went to a CC today noticed anything different? I thought the employees were suppose to get a list of games at their location today.

One more thing...stop it with the Unlimited Saga already!!! It's not part of the sale!!!

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I tried Unlimited Saga at my local Circuit City B&M location. It didn't have any stickers over the original UPC, but it still rang up as $14.99. No sale on this one for me. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='oper00']PS2:

Romance of Kingdoms VIII - $1.99
Unlimited Saga - $ 1.99

GBA:

Fire Emblem - $4.99
Advanced Wars 2 - (potiental) didn't scan into the system

I couldn't get these because the manager didn't let me.

First deal for me ever too. Prick.[/QUOTE]

I think the post by oper00 was a hoax. Fire Emblem is not $4.99, Unlimited Saga is not $1.99, and I doubt RotTK VIII is, either.

I haven't been on in the longest time and I come back to this. man, I should check CAG more often.

What's going on with Unlimited Saga? I tried to scan it at CC today, but it came up $14.99. What's the deal?

[quote name='little_krampy']This thread and this sale seem to be grinding to a halt.

None of you that went to a CC today noticed anything different? I thought the employees were suppose to get a list of games at their location today.

One more thing...stop it with the Unlimited Saga already!!! It's not part of the sale!!![/QUOTE]

I stopped by my CC and found some another game on the list that is not scanning at the clearance price.

I had Mojo for XB and it scanned in at 11.96. Spawn still scanned at $1.99 and that was all that I could find in my store that was still on the list. Guess we'll have to wait and see what transpires over the weekend.

Note: the Mojo game had a sticker on over the original UPC but when the CC guy I know scanned the original UPC, it came up "Not found in the system".

[quote name='io']
Damn, I wish one of the CC's around here had the Frogger game - I actually want to get that one to PLAY with my kids... All of the Portland area CC's are bereft of ANY Gamecube titles from the list, and have pretty pathetic GC sections in general. Only one of the 4 CC's I checked had any non-value stickered games from the list. I might have to go back there a 3rd time since the list keeps doubling every time I get back - doh![/QUOTE]

Have you tried Zapper: One Wicked Cricket? That game was basically Atari's answer to Frogger, and it was a green-tag game at TRU. You could probably find it crazy cheap from another CAG, and Ebay has copies for around $3 (pre-shipping).

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']it's Evil Dead: Fist Full of BOOMSTICK. NOT BROOMSTICK. sorry, someone had to say it.[/QUOTE]

thank you man. ive wanted to say this for a very long time.

[quote name='Fire']I haven't been on in the longest time and I come back to this. man, I should check CAG more often.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you should come less often, leaving less competition for the rest of us on any available cheap games. :D

add:

Escape from Monkey Island PS2.

I managed to find one without the sticker over the UPC in the ps2 racks. This was at the van nuys, ca store. They had plenty of the games on the list but they all had the value sticker on them.

I got a chance to comb though all the games at my CC today & picked up 10 games thanks OP, anyone who's added what they found, demomanTNA for the inside info & psiufoxx2 for keeping a updated list going :)

Some games I though had a fair chance of being 1.99 but were't

Playstation2
NBA Jam (14.96 IIRC)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (didn't have a list on me though this was 1.99 but it was the Xbox one that was I see now)
XGRA (9.96)

Playstation1
Driver (4.99 at 50% off)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 [GH] (7.49)

Here are afew I found that were 1.99 but were't on the list

Dreamcast
Space Channel 5

Playstation2
MDK 2 Armageddon
Virtua Fighter 4 (Non GH Version)

Xbox
Genma Onimusha

All the games I tried that worked or didn't work did not have any UPC stickers covering up the original one on the cases

I just came back from my CC and they didn't know anything about the 1.99 clearance. I found a few of the games from the list and they rang up cheaper but no where near 1.99.

Also what does B&M mean ???

[quote name='mmn']Almost 40 pages and this is really a horrible, horrible sale so far. Hopefully Sunday brings better news.[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, this hasn't been the best of deals/sales but at least others have found something. I don't remember if you posted, but did you try any CCs and did you manage to find anything?

[quote name='j180883']I just came back from my CC and they didn't know anything about the 1.99 clearance. I found a few of the games from the list and they rang up cheaper but no where near 1.99.

Also what does B&M mean ???[/QUOTE]

B&M means brick and mortar as in the actual store and not online/internet.

[quote name='j180883']I just came back from my CC and they didn't know anything about the 1.99 clearance. I found a few of the games from the list and they rang up cheaper but no where near 1.99.

Also what does B&M mean ???[/QUOTE]

B&M = in store as in the actual store & not online

Did the games you tried have a new UPC sticker covering up the original one on the case? If they did that is why they didn't ring up 1.99 as the games ppl are finding are the one's that don't have a new UPC covering up the original one.

The ones with the new UPC stickers usually have stickers on them that say "screamin deals" "value games" "Circuit City Value" or something along them lines your best bet is to look for the games on the list & see if you can find any that don't have a UPC sticker covering up the original one & try though out.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yaeh, this hasn't been the best of deals/sales but at least others have found something. I don't remember if you posted, but did you try any CCs and did you manage to find anything?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried the one on Sahara and the one on Eastern. The one on Eastern had Xmen : Next Dimension for PS2, but it had the damn value UPC sticker over the real UPC, so it rang up $19.99.

I've called every store and asked about it and they all quickly say THERE'S NO $1.99 SALE very angrily. I think we're pretty much screwed here in Vegas. :(

[quote name='mmn']Yeah, I tried the one on Sahara and the one on Eastern. The one on Eastern had Xmen : Next Dimension for PS2, but it had the damn value UPC sticker over the real UPC, so it rang up $19.99.

I've called every store and asked about it and they all quickly say THERE'S NO $1.99 SALE very angrily. I think we're pretty much screwed here in Vegas. :([/QUOTE]

It's not worth calling any of the stores in town. They're not particulariy helpful whenever you call them. I checked both the Stephanie and eastern stores and yup, were SOL out here in Vegas. Every game I saw/tried had the value sticker on them. The eastern store really didn't have any of the games that have been mentioned, but the Stephanie store had a ton of them in there value bin but again, they all had the sticker on the barcode.

[quote name='mmn']Almost 40 pages and this is really a horrible, horrible sale so far. Hopefully Sunday brings better news.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I was happy to see it at first, but its like every time I check this thread out, it jumps by 100 replies. I guess you could say this is CC's equivalent of the TRU 90% off sale.

[quote name='chargeup45']I agree. I was happy to see it at first, but its like every time I check this thread out, it jumps by 100 replies. I guess you could say this is CC's equivalent of the TRU 90% off sale.[/QUOTE]

The original 5 dollar CC sale was much bigger than the TRU sale.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']The original 5 dollar CC sale was much bigger than the TRU sale.[/QUOTE]

Yup and I think at first defender tried to combine the two threads that were happening at the time into one making it something like 112 pages, but it was really difficult finding the list so there was another made which went like 70 pages or so. What an amazing clearance sale. My I see more of them and more like it in my future.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']The original 5 dollar CC sale was much bigger than the TRU sale.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but the grandaddy of them all was the Overstock.com $2 game sale. It was gone in the blink of an eye, but early adopters (like myself) picked up MX Unleashed, LOTR: ROTK, Champions of Norrath, Amplitude, NFL Street, NBA Live 2004, and a bunch of other decent titles for $2 each.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I agree, but the grandaddy of them all was the Overstock.com $2 game sale. It was gone in the blink of an eye, but early adopters (like myself) picked up MX Unleashed, LOTR: ROTK, Champions of Norrath, Amplitude, NFL Street, NBA Live 2004, and a bunch of other decent titles for $2 each.[/QUOTE]

I agree, nothing beats that sale. I only managed to get some crappy games like The Sims and Wolverine's Revenge, but it was much easier than fighting all the jackals at B&M stores.

Yes, mmn...it's me the vet that doesn't know where to post :) . Anyway, I missed the overstock goodness, but I pulled about 25 Premium titles out of the July CC sale. I was one of the first ones in the Poughkeepsie, NY store the day after that list was posted, and I will never forget the look on the cashier's face as she rung up my basket full of games. That was definitely the highlight of my cheapass membership.

Tried Mission Impossible for GBA and Wakeboarding Unleashed for GBA, they rang up for $9.96 and $14.96. I thought for sure they would be $1.99 because they were from the fall clearance and other games like Star Wars Bounty Hunter and I-Ninja also from the same clearance were posted to ring up at $1.99

I know... I was in there for it. I'm just comparing the quality of the games from this deal and the games from TRU's sale. I bought a number of games from TRU's sale, and every single one wasn't worth keeping around (except for the free Pacman disc that came with R:Racing).

The two games I would have wanted from this deal would be I-Ninja and Genma Onimusha. I think they were on the original 5 dollar sale, so I wasn't surprised that I couldn't find them.

Interesting. I noticed that a sticker seemed to have been removed from an Escape from Monkey Island Monday night when I snagged some of the first known titles in the deal and it scanned at $14.99. Oh well.

At least I'm happy...I'm not doing the list this time!:lol:

[quote name='maccabee72']Yes, mmn...it's me the vet that doesn't know where to post :) . Anyway, I missed the overstock goodness, but I pulled about 25 Premium titles out of the July CC sale. I was one of the first ones in the Poughkeepsie, NY store the day after that list was posted, and I will never forget the look on the cashier's face as she rung up my basket full of games. That was definitely the highlight of my cheapass membership.[/QUOTE]

I did decent in the Overstock madness, but the Circuit City deal was THE sale for me, I found out about it the saturday it was posted, and at the time there was little listed, but I still came back home with about 7 games, I get back and the list had quadrupled... needless to say, I went back the next day and got about 25 more games, still left tons of games there for others too... just the feeling of carrying out 2 heavy bags full of nothing but games... memories... it let to a frantic week of dealmaking and trading, pretty much got every CC title I wanted

This deal rocks, I've got like 5 CC near me and nobody has gone and picked them up, so I've pretty well cleaned them out. The only stuff I couldn't get was Fur Fighters, Cabela for PS2, Xmen and a few others because they had those stickers over them, but hopefully Sunday we'll see another price drop, then I can get even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back