30% Off All Games at Big Lots (Now 50% Off) (Now 75% Off What is Left)

ragtop70

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I didn't see this posted, so I'm doing it.  My local Big Lots in Seymour, IN has red stars stamped on every video game signifying that they are 30% off.  I know that game selection varies, but I don't know if all stores are doing this or not.  I picked up Hitman Absolution XBX for $9.  I know it has been about a dollar cheaper, but that sale is over and the game sold out early anyway.  Some PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, DS, and Wii games may be found for $7 up to $13.  Some are deals and some are not.

Selection is VERY limited now. Some stores are completely sold out. Most others only have what others have rejected so far, but you may find a diamond in the rough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visited 2 Big Lots today and grabbed:

:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - $7.50 (x3)
:ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $5.00 (x2)
:ds: Alice in Wonderland - $5.00
:ds: Namco Museum - $6.44 < My girlfriend insisted....absolutely insisted.
:ds: Professor Layton: Unwound Future - $7.50
:wii: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - $5.00
:360: Mayhem 3D - $9.44

I also had a coupon for $15 off $45 and used it at one of the locations bringing my overall total for today from $65.88 to $50.88 + tax. Not a bad haul at all! Thanks for the heads up and constant flow of information fellow CAGs!
Is there anything you were looking for and couldn't find that you'd trade a copy of Spirit Tracks for?

I went to a store today and there was no clearance. There were six or seven Skylanders Starter Packs but they were listed at $40. It was weird.

Lot of varied games being mentioned in here.

I wish the Big Lots nearest me had a better selection.

What's the price of the Genesis collection if it can be found? $5 or $9?

Genesis collection is 10.xx with tax. I managed to get a copy given the 2 stores here had very very small and limited supply of games on hand.

There weren't any clearance signs. The only games I saw were the Skylanders and they were marked by the side, where people can't see it.
It sould be $20 then. The store I saw them at, they all had the red star stamped on the sticker.

Visited 2 Big Lots today and grabbed:

:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - $7.50 (x3)
:ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $5.00 (x2)
:ds: Alice in Wonderland - $5.00
:ds: Namco Museum - $6.44 < My girlfriend insisted....absolutely insisted.
:ds: Professor Layton: Unwound Future - $7.50
:wii: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - $5.00
:360: Mayhem 3D - $9.44

I also had a coupon for $15 off $45 and used it at one of the locations bringing my overall total for today from $65.88 to $50.88 + tax. Not a bad haul at all! Thanks for the heads up and constant flow of information fellow CAGs!
What?? They had spirit tracks? ?

There are 0 games left on the display at my Big Lots. A bunch of RF units have appeared for $.50, though. Says it'll work with 360, ps2, xbox, and gamecube. I'm sticking with my HDMI connection.

Man I wish I checked this out earlier, I think I mistakenly thought it was the old Big Lots thread (does that even exist anymore?) and skipped over it.

Picked up Binary Domain (360) for $5 and Crackdown 2 for $9.44 at the Temple City store.

They had a couple copies of Cubic Ninja, Splinter Cell 3D, and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, not much else. This was the 2nd store I had gone to, guessing they're all pretty picked over by now.

Anyway, thanks ragtop70.

Thanks OP picked up shinobi. They had one ghost recon but it was opened and the case holder was missing a piece to hold it in. Would've paid $5 but not 10. Almost picked up splinter cell and may go back.

Man I wish I checked this out earlier, I think I mistakenly thought it was the old Big Lots thread (does that even exist anymore?) and skipped over it.

Picked up Binary Domain (360) for $5 and Crackdown 2 for $9.44 at the Temple City store.

They had a couple copies of Cubic Ninja, Splinter Cell 3D, and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, not much else. This was the 2nd store I had gone to, guessing they're all pretty picked over by now.

Anyway, thanks ragtop70.
If you find yourself making your way over to the West LA location, it's still pretty stocked.

Picked up Binary Domain, You Dont Know Jack, (both 360) and a Sesame Street Wii game for $5 each.  Only the ones with a star sticker on them were part of the clearance.

Picked up my last haul today. Cubic Ninja, MJ The Experience, Karaoke Revolution with Mic (needed another Mic for Rock Band etc), Splinter Cell, and probably my best pickup was the wireless racing wheel for Xbox 360 for $18. Total was $40. Also PM'D Golden Sun to Best Buy for $9.99. Frys has it for $9.99. Thanks again CAG!

Exchanged Hitman because I have it on PC and PS+.

$18 for the wheel? It should have been 50% off too. The one I bought had a red star, but the cashier had to manually adjust the price.

She mentioned that it wasn't one of the ones that were half off because it didn't have the red star on the price tag. I'm OK with paying $18 for it. The cheapest I could've got the controller for was $25/$32. All clearance is different by store, but we all know that now.

She mentioned that it wasn't one of the ones that were half off because it didn't have the red star on the price tag. I'm OK with paying $18 for it. The cheapest I could've got the controller for was $25/$32. All clearance is different by store, but we all know that now.
Is it the one Best Buy had clearance out for like $10 maybe 2 months ago? If it is I bought one and like it. I'm kicking myself for not getting NFS Rivals on the glitch earlier this week.

You got the full size large one for $18? Well thats alright then. I have it too lol. Paid around $100 for mine but its good too. Just takes up a lot of space.

You got the full size large one for $18? Well thats alright then. I have it too lol. Paid around $100 for mine but its good too. Just takes up a lot of space.
Nah, it's the wireless one. It's cool, but I'm going to return it. I think it's defective. I synced to my PC, and I was playing some racing games. Controlled alright, but I think there was some lag unfortunately. I'm going to my last Big Lots today, and then I'm done with this sale, lol. Spent enough money already.

Edit: Final haul today. I exchanged the racing wheel for Majong Cub3d ($5), Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End ($4), and Transformers: Dark of The Moon Decepticons ($5).

Picked up Heavy Rain: Director's Cut for $10, Halo Wars Platinum Hits for $10 and Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for $5. Not a bad haul I would say.

I have a big lots near my house, but I don't want to waste my time going there...

Has anyone found 3DS games at Big Lots? If so which ones for what price? Any input on this would be great.

I have a big lots near my house, but I don't want to waste my time going there...

Has anyone found 3DS games at Big Lots? If so which ones for what price? Any input on this would be great.
The one 3DS game I saw was Splinter Cell 3D for $5. Not sure how the game is but for $5 I would probably get it.

The one 3DS game I saw was Splinter Cell 3D for $5. Not sure how the game is but for $5 I would probably get it.
I was hoping some people found Ghost Recon Shadow Wars or MAYBE even Heroes of Ruin...But all I remember people mentioning is Splinter Cell like you mentioned.

I found Professor Layton and the unwound future for $10 and Rayman 3D for $7 at big lots in California.

I was hoping some people found Ghost Recon Shadow Wars or MAYBE even Heroes of Ruin...But all I remember people mentioning is Splinter Cell like you mentioned.
Yeah mine still has Shadow Wars and Shinobi copies. Splinter Cell 3D too. Some Hollywood Noire game too.

Found another Big Lots I never been to and picked this up

take a screenshot
This was a pleasant surprise. Gun and the game for $7.50

Houston area people. If you would like that, they had one more at the Big Lots on N. Shepard
and Top Gun Hard Lock for 360

Found another Big Lots I never been to and picked this up

take a screenshot
This was a pleasant surprise. Gun and the game for $7.50

Houston area people. If you would like that, they had one more at the Big Lots on N. Shepard
and Top Gun Hard Lock for 360
Two of my Big Lots by work have this for the Wii at the same price. If there were a 360 copy I would have picked it up in a heartbeat.

Havent seen that bundle at any of the 6-7 Big Lots of checked out. But it seems some stores have random odd stuff like that. Saw one store with a bunch of UDRAW tablets but didnt see them at any of the others.

At this point I/we are just waiting for the next markdown if it happens before going back.

No Shinobis near me and the Ghost Recon 3ds game was ringing up at $9 instead of the sub $5 I thought it was . Are all these shops ymmv on pricing ??

No Shinobis near me and the Shado Wars 3ds game was ringing up at $9 instead of the sub $5 I thought it was . Are all these shops ymmv on pricing ??

bread's done
Back