Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Coltin']why own so many copies of uncharted and never play it?[/QUOTE]

I bought it to play, and I started to, but I noticed I wasn't getting trophies, so I shelved it. Right now I am playing Demon's souls, so that is basically the only game I will be playing for a while. I just don't get around to playing as many games as I buy. Most of my collection is sealed until I crack one open to play or pick it up cheap on the secondary market.

[quote name='storino03']I'm like that too. I buy new games and don't open them until I'm sure its the game I will play next[/QUOTE]
I used to be like that, but that stopped when I opened up my sealed copy of FFVIII that I bought from Amazon. It had two Disc 1s instead of having a Disc 4. Since it was sealed (even had those old stickers with the title on top), it was probably an error from the manufacturer, but Amazon exchanged it for me anyways. Ever since then, I've made it a habit to pop in a game for at least 5 minutes to make sure it works, even if it's sealed.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Used like new Skyrim CE for Xbox - 112.49

You can basically sell the statue + art book if you want and end up paying next to nothing for the game/map/bonus disc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...mine! Pays to be up late.

i ordered halo 3:ce a feew days ago for $10; supposedly it was "like new". i have no idea how they figured that one out. both discs are scratched like hell, the case is also scratched and has a dent on it, and the inside of it has a nasty melting adhesive.

now i'm going to have to go through the whole process of sending it back and getting a refund. i doubt they'll exchange it for on in better condition. :fridge:

[quote name='kouleefoh']So i cancel my kinect w gunstringer this morning and bought an acceptable one for $75. Hooe it comes okay. Ill just sell the tokens.[/QUOTE]I wouldnt count on the tokens comming.

[quote name='orangecrush']I wouldnt count on the tokens comming.[/QUOTE]
you're probably right :lol:, I've been spoiled by Gamefly so I keep thinking that it'll come with everything.

Have there been any DSi XL deals lately that I missed? I've been keeping an eye out but they all seem to be >$150; I cancelled $127 a couple months ago because someone here was selling me his, he started ignoring me and I haven't seen a decent price since (was hoping for BF, but it's all 3DS this year).

[quote name='slowdive21']I bought it to play, and I started to, but I noticed I wasn't getting trophies, so I shelved it. Right now I am playing Demon's souls, so that is basically the only game I will be playing for a while. I just don't get around to playing as many games as I buy. Most of my collection is sealed until I crack one open to play or pick it up cheap on the secondary market.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I spent about a month playing through Dark Souls. Awesome games.

After seeing the Amazon Black Friday deals. I'm going to keep watching this thread.

The only things that they had that interested me were Batman and BF3 for 28.99 and 3 months of Live for 7.99. But I don't think you can buy multiples of that, so that kinda sucks.

And five bucks off for Skyrim? I'll keep my eyes peeled for AWD thank you very much. :)

[quote name='shadow64']After seeing the Amazon Black Friday deals. I'm going to keep watching this thread.

The only things that they had that interested me were Batman and BF3 for 28.99 and 3 months of Live for 7.99. But I don't think you can buy multiples of that, so that kinda sucks.

And five bucks off for Skyrim? I'll keep my eyes peeled for AWD thank you very much. :)[/QUOTE]

Very Good Skyrim keeps popping up for $40.59 every now and then

[quote name='Lucian']Just want to thank everyone that is searching AWD, posting deals, and keeping this thread going. This is one of my favorite threads because of you guys. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Gotta quote this, this thread has gotten me great deals. Thanks guys.

[quote name='backseatdog']AWD is amazon's last hope for a good BF.[/QUOTE]

outside of the ps3 holiday bundle, what kind of hope does AWD actually bring? They never beat out lighting deal prices and I doubt theyll discount off the one day price on the 4gb/kinect.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I'm tempted to buy Socom 4 for $13. It's got that stupid online pass, though.[/QUOTE]

i don't think it does, i vaguely remember hearing sony say Resistance 3 was gonna be the first sony game to use the pass.

although i may be wrong

[quote name='theking20']i don't think it does, i vaguely remember hearing sony say Resistance 3 was gonna be the first sony game to use the pass.

although i may be wrong[/QUOTE] It seems like a half-ass online pass. Also, I keep seeing LA Noire pop up at a great price and I just can't pull the trigger. I'm not sure when I'd get around to playing it. Skyrim takes up all my time.

Nicely done, Poker. There's actually a Batman for PS3 there right now too, but it might be getting gobbled up as I press submit.

I just think that's a game that's only going to go down in price. Plus there will be a GOTY edition where you play Robin or Nightwing for free and if you get it used you probably won't get the Catwoman code.

Sadly I think this is one of those games I'm just going to have to wait on. (Considering my backlog which is getting terrifyingly close to a game for every day of the year!)

I just sent uncharted 3 and arkham city. It should be there some time next week. They're both like brand new. Didn't even use any of the codes inside. Keep an eye out!

AWD has a copy of Chrono Trigger SNES listed as "Good". Having never used AWD before, I am a little leery - does that mean it comes with box and manual both, just not necessarily in great condition?

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']AWD has a copy of Chrono Trigger SNES listed as "Good". Having never used AWD before, I am a little leery - does that mean it comes with box and manual both, just not necessarily in great condition?[/QUOTE]

The item description is given underneath the seller name, usually. If they don't give a description, then I wouldn't really bother.

EDIT: Just checked it out. The bottom listing? Yeah, it says "Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner." Basically, I'd say the outer box is torn or dented and the game might have a name written across it. It seems like a good deal otherwise. And you can always return it.

[quote name='edson13']they just had a big drop. Dont see anything too interesting. MW3 for xb and ps3 for $42. KOF for $30[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='s1mons4yz']I just sent uncharted 3 and arkham city. It should be there some time next week. They're both like brand new. Didn't even use any of the codes inside. Keep an eye out![/QUOTE]
Why wouldn't you just resell the codes or trade them here with other CAG's? That's likely what whoever buys them may do.:cry:

Alright...I bit on BB at 3am and I got:

Batman, AC:R, UC3, BF3, Halo Reach LE, 3 Months of Live

Total?

160.18 - it pays to stay up late! Sorry, Amazon and AWD, but this was easy. :)

[quote name='Smidget']I ordered a SLIM off of here for $150 lately, but haven't gotten yet.... if I want to send it back, do I have to pay for shipping?[/QUOTE]

If it's not something to Amazons fault they will deduct shipping costs for your refund.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']If it's not something to Amazons fault they will deduct shipping costs for your refund.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's my indecision. Edit: Found if I go through the process it'll be $4.98 to return ship.

Guess I'll see how much it costs, had to bite for that SLIM + 250GB hdd + Reach code + Fable 3 from Newegg.com for $189 (newcustomer10 code) + $4.98 for my idiotness ;) vs $150 for a slim 4GB.

[quote name='Smidget']Yeah, it's my indecision. Edit: Found if I go through the process it'll be $4.98 to return ship.

Guess I'll see how much it costs, had to bite for that SLIM + 250GB hdd + Reach code + Fable 3 from Newegg.com for $189 (newcustomer10 code) + $4.98 for my idiotness ;) vs $150 for a slim 4GB.[/QUOTE]

Lol you should have known better seeing how Black Friday was nearing.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Lol you should have known better seeing how Black Friday was nearing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah :x Just should have thought about it a bit better... oh well! Now to figure out if I can have the same gamertag on two machines at the same time (but not online at the same time)...

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Picked one up! I plan on selling my standard edition and the statue/art book, but keep the CE game. Maybe I'll come out ahead.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who wants all the CE stuff? lol Hopefully that deal will come around again.

[quote name='shadow64']Alright...I bit on BB at 3am and I got:

Batman, AC:R, UC3, BF3, Halo Reach LE, 3 Months of Live

Total?

160.18 - it pays to stay up late! Sorry, Amazon and AWD, but this was easy. :)[/QUOTE]

Is this really that great of a deal to brag about? I got batman, uncharted 3 and saints row 3 at GS yesterday around noon with zero hassle for 100 no tax with credit. Plus reach le and legendary have been on clearance forever already. Lol seems like anyone could get your deal anytime they wanted...not to mention the value of buying 5 new games at once vs the time to play them before they depreciate. Ill have a hard enough time playing 3. Kinda just seems like another impulse buy to me.

Does anyone know Amazon trade-in policy for games with "not for resale" on them? I picked up Skyrim, Batman: AA and AC used locally for $60, trade-in value is $75. I was going to trade both of the Batman games after beating AC, but they both have small not for re-sale stickers covering the UPCs. I tried peeling them off, but I could tell they are meant to shred when peeled.

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Does anyone know Amazon trade-in policy for games with "not for resale" on them? I picked up Skyrim, Batman: AA and AC used locally for $60, trade-in value is $75. I was going to trade both of the Batman games after beating AC, but they both have small not for re-sale stickers covering the UPCs. I tried peeling them off, but I could tell they are meant to shred when peeled.[/QUOTE]

Print out new covers?

[quote name='blitz6speed']Print out new covers?[/QUOTE]

Actually the covers are fine, it's just on the outside clear plastic. I guess my best bet would be to peel them and leave shredded remains

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back