Animal Crossing New Leaf

I just looked into the game yesterday and it looks pretty interesting. You'll have to let us know how it is, I don't know if I can handle another Animal Crossing-like time-suck though
I am a little worried about that too. I have never considered games a "time-suck" before, I've always been able to pick up and play when time permits. I've also never been sucked into "chore" based games, but New Leaf changed all that. I've played it daily since August.

I got a sloppy lamp!

I also have my gate open and have a bunch of free stuff at the station including Nintendo items like two picmans

Last edited by a moderator:
Reese is buying turnips at $640.  I'm about to go to bed, but i'll reset the clock tomorrow morning in case anyone wants to drop in to sell.  If do want to drop in, reply to this please, so i know there's any interest.

So Gabi moved in from Gotham....the spot picked was perfect except for the fact that I had left some villager pics on the ground where she moved into. I was so very upset for about an hour until I visited the police station. My items ended up there! Yay!!

By the way I'm still looking for Nice and mystic paintings/statues if anyone has them. :)

Reese is buying turnips at $640. I'm about to go to bed, but i'll reset the clock tomorrow morning in case anyone wants to drop in to sell. If do want to drop in, reply to this please, so i know there's any interest.
I need to sell if you don't mind. What time were you planning on opening up? I am on the east coast. Got a storage full of turnips to sell in Digiburg. I will add your fc on that 3ds. Hope to hear from you tomorrow!

I need to sell if you don't mind. What time were you planning on opening up? I am on the east coast. Got a storage full of turnips to sell in Digiburg. I will add your fc on that 3ds. Hope to hear from you tomorrow!
i've added both of your towns. going for a walk soon, but send me a message with an idea of when you want to come over.

I'm also EAST COAST.

Does anyone want to trade fishing furniture?  I need red snapper chair, jelly fish light, TV and I guess the wall.  I had the cool wall and I can't find it.

My town will again be buying at 640 today. If anyone is interested in visiting, let me know.

Thanks tons to nickerous, he let me visit his tt town to buy turnips and between our two towns, I was able to make a few million bell.

I'm off work tomorrow if you'd like to do some tt turnip buying and selling? I'm 40 mil away from 100...mostly cause I bought up the princess set and spent some. My town is still on Sat...so I can easily go to Sun morn.

I don't think you can, but I'm curious if it works since it's a "different" character.
She would have to cycle out 16 villagers before Pekoe could move back in.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66933880

To clarify for those that haven't heard of the 16 villager cycle: the game stores 16 villagers in its memory even after they leave. If a villager leaves by accident, the only way (that I know of) to get that villager back is to have 16 villagers move out, thus erasing the villager you want back from memory and allowing said villager to return. Another way you can tell is by Main Street. Villagers who have left will sometimes appear on Main Street, because their data is still stored on the cart. Once you've cycled through 16, they should stop appearing.

Because this game just wanted to fuck with me even more... First I had Frita the walking Happy Meal move in, now Diva the ugliest frog in the universe is moving in.  It's too much.

Redd's painting this week is the scenic painting.  Let me know if you want it.

Yeah I had Diva a while ago. I wasn't fond of her. If she didn't have the "hair" marks and those lips I'd probably like her. I like purple.

If she's from my town, I'm sorry she's forcing herself on you.

Thanks for the info everyone. That answers a question I had about how many of my ex neighbors I would see on main street.

Super Dawn (and anyone else who is interested) i'll be on around 7 eastern tonight.

Reminder- Reese is buying at 640 per turnip. Let me know if I should add you.

i blame Daniel and his confusion... lol that kid is funny!  I'll sell super fast so I can let my sis and daniel (if he understood) can buy some.

oh and re drop off your hammer!

I have Lobo, he's an awesome wolf.  I got him from my tent.

He set up in a horrible spot.  The first time ever that the house showed up in a random in the middle of no where place away from everyone else.  It was on the path to my police station, I made it work but it looks a little weird.  Oh well, can't wait until the house is built.

With the price drop on the digital version I may get back into this. Arkham is gone, sold that cart a while back. Gotham is still around but between Bravely Default and a few others, I just never get around to playing. Maybe if it was a digital, I'd fix that. 

Plus, after I paid off my house I just lost interest for a while. Time to start fresh, I think. I don't know. 

Hi guys. I recently (finally) started up New Leaf a few weeks ago and my wife just set up digs in town this week. We are old school AC addicts, having played the original into the ground. I also played Wild World a ton (and remember opening my gates for several of you). City Folk sucked so didn't play that much. But now we are addicted again.

I'm making decent progress getting my house/town/Main Street upgraded. Catching beetles on the island really speeds the bell farming!

So many things to collect in this version. One thing I'd dearly love is to catch up on all the DLC items. Can any kind soul help me with that? I only have the sprout table and the cherry blossom clock.

The downloadable things are no big deal they are catalog-able things, so anyone here can order you them.  The more special ones are from Nintendo Zone wifi areas and I'm not sure how they work.

Because of my time jumping (that I didn't thick I did that much) my 100,000 worth of turnips rotted!

502 for turnips

I moved the free hybrids so people can run between Re-Tail and the train station to access the locker.

Free hybrids (including carnations) and other freebies in front of the station, between/around the two stumps. There wasn't a lot of space between the stumps, so when these flowers are gone, I'll go around my town and pick some more to replace them with.

I have night owl, so shops are open late.

Thanks for the flowers.  I never even knew the game had "carnations" (they look just like roses on the ground).  I only took about half a dozen, I don't want to hog them all.

And you had balloons and a picture of Midge.  I love Midge.

Damn.  I have been messing around with time travel and Nana just moved out.  Why won't some of the animals I don't want move out like Rocco and Muffy?

bread's done
Back