Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

Woohoo, finally got my wireless router! My friend code:

3479 - 7809 - 2116
Name: Venny
Town: Hyrule

Add me! iheartmetal, could you post your town and name?

I'm about to send requests to these people:

Judhudson
Craven
Esperado
Hollow Man
yukine
io
Scobie
Doylerulz

Only CAGs whose name and town I could find.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Woohoo, finally got my wireless router! My friend code:

3479 - 7809 - 2116
Name: Venny
Town: Hyrule

Add me! iheartmetal, could you post your town and name?

I'm about to send requests to these people:

Judhudson
Craven
Esperado
Hollow Man
yukine
io
Scobie
Doylerulz

Only CAGs whose name and town I could find.[/QUOTE]

you dont need a name or town, you could put iheartmetal & cag if you wanted, the code is what matters. but since you asked

daniel, midgard.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']sorry I missed you. I'll add you next time I get to my AC. crazy... it's officially been a year of AC >_

Hey guys, one question about planting trees... This has probabably been asked several times, but what are the conditions for the tree to grow properly. So far I was thinking that for normal trees, two grid spaces between was the requirement, but it seems like even though I planted some trees, they died, even though they were at least two spaces away from previously planted trees. For Coconut trees, I believe are just one space all around.

Does there need to be a certain type of ground to plant it in, like grass or plain dirt?

[quote name='halu102']Hey guys, one question about planting trees... This has probabably been asked several times, but what are the conditions for the tree to grow properly. So far I was thinking that for normal trees, two grid spaces between was the requirement, but it seems like even though I planted some trees, they died, even though they were at least two spaces away from previously planted trees. For Coconut trees, I believe are just one space all around.

Does there need to be a certain type of ground to plant it in, like grass or plain dirt?[/QUOTE]

grass and dirt doesnt make a difference. as for how to have trees grow, they need to have enough light. so they need at least one space all around, sometimes two if you have a lot of stuff around. make sure you arent planting next to buildings, rocks, the edge of town etc. other than that its just trial and error. with some good spacing you can get about 300 trees in your town.

also, if you have the golden shovel, you can plant bags of 100 bells to plant trees around town, that way you dont have to buy the couple from nook everyday, which would take quite awhile to fill up. so between that and fruit you could have a tree filled town in no time.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the wiiconnect24 will probably be used the best for the Wii AC.[/QUOTE]

they REALLY need to have a split screen, otherwise my girlfriend and i are going to have two wii's, and i really dont want it to come down to that.

Thanks for the tips. I guess I'll try to grow my foreign fruit orchard, though I really am anal about having my trees in a uniform fashion. Oh, yeah, I'm also trying to grow a white rose field, is there any other faster way to get more white roses rather than buying them one-by-one and hoping for more flowers to be generated. I was also thinking of making a black rose field, but I've had my red roses together for so long and no hybrid has come out. All I got was a purple rose from crossing same white roses.

[quote name='halu102']Thanks for the tips. I guess I'll try to grow my foreign fruit orchard, though I really am anal about having my trees in a uniform fashion. Oh, yeah, I'm also trying to grow a white rose field, is there any other faster way to get more white roses rather than buying them one-by-one and hoping for more flowers to be generated. I was also thinking of making a black rose field, but I've had my red roses together for so long and no hybrid has come out. All I got was a purple rose from crossing same white roses.[/QUOTE]

just put your white roses next to eacheother, youll get some that breed and youll have to plant some, it should only take a week or so to get a good field.

my girlfriend is a master at hybrids, she has rows of every flower, she just is very very very patient, waters them everyday, sets up all the combos and waits. she doesnt get that many either, but she gets em, saves em, and takes care of em, and now she has a lot of em.

check the links on the OP for guides to that stuff

[quote name='Judhudson']No problem, I'll try to make it on tonight. Thanks for Drew stopping by![/quote] No prob, it's been a while since I was active.

I'll add Mr. Anderson later, not sure when I'll be able to wi-fi again though.

It's best to take a look at one of the guides on Gamefaqs.com to get a better understanding of how trees grow.

While the starting point is that they have to have space on all sides, it's not the only factor. A tree also won't grow if there are a certain number already occupying a given acre. Each acre (a 16x16 area of "spots" that you can create holes) may have a maximum of 24 trees. The game further divides the acres by four into quarter-acres or 8x8 patch of ground can have six trees. And they won't grow in the areas where the animals walk around. Ceder trees can only grow in the northern 8 acres, and palm trees in the southern 4 ocean areas.

I got my info from here:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/animal_crossing_ww_g.txt

-HM

I'll try hopping on tomorrow night, time to watch Criminal Minds and hit the sack for another 10 hour work day.

Also, I'll add a handful of people to my list tomorrow.

I'll make note and try to be online starting at 9 CST. Nooks just reopened with his big store, and the fruit tress are still growing - but I think I have some spare coconuts for you to get.

And if you are reading this, bring your turnips to sell. Nook is buying them for 543 bells. Dang, I wish I had some turnips!!!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Jud and I are planning for Sunday night around 10:30ish. Anybody else want to join?[/quote]

I'll see what I can do about that. I haven't really had much time for AC due to working 60+ hours the last 2 weeks and just recently getting a 360. I will try to add some of you guys tonight or tomorrow night.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Jud and I are planning for Sunday night around 10:30ish. Anybody else want to join?[/QUOTE]

I'll try to and probably make it... I want some guests to come over as well if they want to enjoy my house I put alot of time into.

I *think* I can make it on at 10:30 CST as I have to go to work early in the morning. I'll try to be on tonight starting at 9:00.

Are we still on for tonight? It's a little earlier than we planned, but I'm gonna hop on in about 30 minutes. If nobody has their gates open, I'll open mine.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Are we still on for tonight? It's a little earlier than we planned, but I'm gonna hop on in about 30 minutes. If nobody has their gates open, I'll open mine.[/QUOTE]

whoops!... are you still on?

I'm on Now. Mr. Anderson, got 2 new fruits for you. Also, could someone please bring me an axe (or I'll stop at your shop and get one). Mine broke :(

Is this game still popular for online play? I've wanted it since it came out but I didn't have Wifi so I figured it was pointless to get since I have the GC version, but now that I have Wifi(or should soon), has this game been forgotten?

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Is this game still popular for online play? I've wanted it since it came out but I didn't have Wifi so I figured it was pointless to get since I have the GC version, but now that I have Wifi(or should soon), has this game been forgotten?[/QUOTE]

all you need are an active friendlist and you're good. it's not that hard to find, but you have to do your digging.

If I don't respond it's because my DS is in sleep mode... be sure to see my house.

I'm on now! Levia, please add me, your on my list.

Oh, and if it is not too much trouble, please check your Turnip prices and bring an axe. I'll pay for the axe and if I use your store for turnips, give you some bells.

Seeya on!

bread's done
Back