Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

no clue, I've never done multi-online so I'm not sure how that works. Mine is bare without hardly any fruit at the moment (I got them all, but I'm in the process of replanting all of the trees, hence why I need multiple axes)

my turnip prices suck balls at 68 bells a piece but i have an axe i can give you as well as one for sale at nook's. I also have pears and peaches. I already sold all my cocnuts for the day :(

Sorry bout that, Doyle and I went to Mr. Andersons town.

Tomorrow were going to try to meet in Doyle's town. But I'll have my gates open when I'm at mine :)

[quote name='Judhudson']Sorry bout that, IHeartMetal and I went to Mr. Andersons town.

Tomorrow were going to try to meet in Metals town. But I'll have my gates open when I'm at mine :)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it Doylerulez that was with us. ;)

okay, I'm available to get online whenever you are.

On another note, I got my S-Video cables. Zelda, here I come (this weekend)!

Alright, I'll be opening up in a few minutes. If anyone new wants to stop by, let me know. Turnips today are going for 182, not too shabby.

So I finally started up my copy of AC: WW last night. Having never played the GC version, I must say this is a fun little game. I did all the inital errands for Tom Nook, and now I'm trying to make money to pay off my mortgage. So far I've paid off about 7400 bells, and that all came from collecting oranges around town. Right now I'm trying my hand at fishing, but I either catch small one or tires.

The turnip prices are random(yesterday 55), I can go weeks without decent prices.
I'm almost up to a year playing, I gotta catch 1 more bug to complete my museum which I should be able to get shortly(dung beetle).

Edit: gates closed for the day.

I finally got Wifi!

And I'm going to start playing AC again.

So, yeah. Info is in my sig, pleasE PM me if you add me. I'd love to get together with the CAGs!

Also, if any of you could post lists of paintings or fossils you need, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone wants to visit my town? I'll give fruits and what not. I'm anxious to upgrade to Nookingtons. My friend code is 3222-0463-5368

I'll check in tomorrow and add you guys to my list. I've had a busy weekend so I wasn't able to wifi, but I did a lot of fruit planting and Monday, it should all be grown.

Also, does the Cedar Trees grow in the Winter? I planted 5+ of them, and they all died. I cannot get them to grow worth squat, and they were all in different spaces.

Ceder trees can only grow in the north of your town, and they have to follow all the rules I posted elsewhere in this thread (page 14, post 262).

-HM

Not a problem. I'll try to make it on starting at 7 PM CST and stay on till 10.

Thanks for the tip Hollowman.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']It seems that neither of the pear trees I planted grew.[/quote]

If you absolutely want to be sure a tree grows (for example, a foreign fruit tree), cut down an existing tree with an axe, shovel out the stump, and plant the new tree in the exact same spot.

Any time Judhudson!

-HM

[quote name='Judhudson']Alright, everybody on this page has been added to my friends list. Seeya on sometime.[/quote]

I keep meaning to add you to my list, but I forget the city name and your name.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I keep meaning to add you to my list, but I forget the city name and your name.[/QUOTE]

Venny in Hyrule, sucka! Anybody up for AC tonight? I don't really have anything too great, but I'd like to get out.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Venny in Hyrule, sucka! Anybody up for AC tonight? I don't really have anything too great, but I'd like to get out.[/quote]

I meant Judhudson

Town - Aplace
Name - Jud

You can put whatever town or name you want, as long as you have the friends code, that is the most important part. I'm on for another hour so come visit!

Jud, I'm about to add you. If you'd do the same, my code and such ar ein my sig. I'd love to have my first AC:WW trip :D

Edit: Added. And I'd be glad to add anyone else here. PleasE PM me if you add me.

Will do tomorrow! Sorry but its time to go to bed. I'll be on that same timeframe tomorrow from 7-10pm CST, so hopefully someone will be on (it was a slow night tonight I guess)

If anyone has the following items I could cat or they could order from their cat, I'd be glad to pay:

Robo:
Sofa
Stereo
Lamp
Closet

Thanks!

Edit: Thanks to Jud for stopping by. After seeing his town, I really need to do some renovation, mainly in my trees and flowers. That should be fun :D.

I'd love to meet up with the rest of you, too.

I might be on Thursday evening for a little while, as thats my last day of work for about a week. So hopefully there are quite a few people around that night.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']If anyone has the following items I could cat or they could order from their cat, I'd be glad to pay:

Robo:
Sofa
Dresser
Stereo
Lamp
Bed
Closet

Thanks!

Edit: Thanks to Jud for stopping by. After seeing his town, I really need to do some renovation, mainly in my trees and flowers. That should be fun :D.

I'd love to meet up with the rest of you, too.[/quote]

I have an extra robo dresser I found in my tree which I can give away

just pm me your town info

Hey guys, anyone available tomorrow for some wifi connection? I got pears and peaches, as much as you can take. I just need someone to help me upgrade nookingtons. :D pm me, if anyone is willing. I'll try to be available tmrw night.

You guys need to add me, and I need to find info for you guys. I may have some Christmas presents to pass out randomly..

I'll be on tonight, so hopefully we all can meet :) same timeframe (7-10 cst)

And yeah, I need to get that kitten!

Starting to get back into playing AC again and I've added everyone in the last page or so.

Thacker in Tweakvil
1461-1582-9840

[quote name='J35U5']Starting to get back into playing AC again and I've added everyone in the last page or so.

Thacker in Tweakvil
1461-1582-9840[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll add you. Who's up for some AC tonight? Today was my last day of school, and the only thing I need to do is get some Christmas shopping in. I'm free all night after that. Craven, are you gonna show up? :D

Sorry about last night Mr. Anderson, I ended up passing out rather early, since I woke up at 5 yesterday.

I plan to be on tonight for a little bit, before I get on my 360 or after I get on my 360, depends on how pissed off Oblivion makes me.

I can pretty much be on anytime. Whenever I'm on, not a lot of others are. So if you can set the time that you play, I'll try to make it. :)

[quote name='endlessPRO']Please add me I just got the game ^^

1375-2596-8858
town:ktown
name:endLess

if you add me please tell me ^^​
[/quote]
Added!

bread's done
Back