Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

[quote name='halu102']By the way, for the last Nook's shop upgrade, is it really necessary that someone has to buy from my town via wifi/directly?[/quote]

I don't think there's any way around this.

I just bought the game yesterday at TRU's buy 2 get 1 free. I was spending so much time trying to help my gf that it started to make little sense to not have a copy for myself. I'll post my friend code later on.

-HM

[quote name='jfunkdpg']Dunno, you need bells or want me to see if I've got any items you need?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the late response.. been slammed with work and other stuff.

Anyway, if you wanna just do a quick pick up and drop to add them to your cat, then obviously no charge. If you wanna buy 'em, I'll let 'em go for a modest CAG rate of 1,000 bells each, or will trade for any rare stuff like the lost kitten or Gulliver items.

[quote name='Scobie']Sorry about the late response.. been slammed with work and other stuff.

Anyway, if you wanna just do a quick pick up and drop to add them to your cat, then obviously no charge. If you wanna buy 'em, I'll let 'em go for a modest CAG rate of 1,000 bells each, or will trade for any rare stuff like the lost kitten or Gulliver items.[/quote]

Drop and add, BRILLIANT!

Got it in the mail, and god, it's everything I hoped it would be. Gonna order the router soon, so me and craven can catch up on old times over some fishin'.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Got it in the mail, and god, it's everything I hoped it would be. Gonna order the router soon, so me and craven can catch up on old times over some fishin'.[/quote]

Sounds like a plan, especially until we both get back to Xbox Live. Though easier said than done for you. Just easier for me.

Hey, anyone want to help a brother out and donate some foreign fruits [non-pears]. Thanks. I don't have much to offer except my gratitude ^^; And does anyone have a hairshop I could use? I love this game and am surprised that I got back into it after a while.

hit me up with a pm anybody :D

Sucks that there was no Halloween Celebration in the DS version of the game :cry: Oh well, I still checked out the ol' town in 'Cube one...

Animal Crossing gets some Zelda goodies

f you own Animal Crossing: Wild World, then you know how cutesy and addictive it can be, even if you happen to be the manliest man in the universe. Those who've played it for a while now may have unlocked everything there is in the game and have milked all the fun out of it, but there may just be one little surprise for you if you go online two weeks from now.

According to the Nintendo Power magazine, Nintendo will be offering Wild World players a little gift in honor of the Wii's release and the upcoming Twilight Princess game. What is this nifty gift, you might ask? Well, we don't know what it is, but there's a good chance it's going to be Zelda-related, or at least something really funny for players to use.

To get a shot at the rare gift, you're supposed to start your game up and hop online through the Nintendo Wi-Fi system at any time between November 17 and 24. During this time, you should receive a letter from Nintendo at your Wild World mailbox that should have an attached in-game goodie. Simple, no?

Let us know what the treat is when it comes out, alright?

Source: http://ds.qj.net/

My daughter plays this nightly still and I drop in from my DS from time to time.
I think this is great news at least that they have not forgot about this game and are showing it some love. Also this is the first stuff being sent out in this way so maybe they can add some other stuff. Classic Zelda games NE1?

I haven't been online too much recently, but my guess is that the item will be a triforce or master sword. Those are the only Zelda items I'm aware of that are programmed in the game. I got all the Mario items now(I think), and even a Pikmin which aren't even available in the catalog.

well im happy, i just caught up on 3 weeks of missed time. it took a couple of days, so now im now im not afraid to turn it on. and so im all for playing online again.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']awsome.. I'm still playing... I just don't have any time for online.[/quote]

Well you should see how far my town has come, I've been working on it since the summer and it's improved dramatically...

[quote name='Rozz']Well you should see how far my town has come, I've been working on it since the summer and it's improved dramatically...[/QUOTE]

Once december comes, I'll be done with college (we end early due to a large ass art fair) so I'll swing by more than once during that month.

My daughter plays this nightly still and I drop in from my DS from time to time.
I think this is great news at least that they have not forgot about this game and are showing it some love. Also this is the first stuff being sent out in this way so maybe they can add some other stuff. Classic Zelda games NE1?

Don't hold your breath. Once Nintendo realized people would pay good money for old games, it gave them no reason to include them for free (which is the real reason why I think AC:WW does not include NES games like the GC version did). Just look at how one of the focus points of the Wii is the "Virtual Console" including creating its own accessory line.

[quote name='Hollow Man']I got my Master Sword. Everyone get on-line to grab yours!

-HM[/quote]

Good thing I saw this, as I haven't played in almost a week. I think my red turnip may have gone bad, even though all I had to do was get on this past Sunday and pick it. Oh well.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Good thing I saw this, as I haven't played in almost a week. I think my red turnip may have gone bad, even though all I had to do was get on this past Sunday and pick it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

gahh! same here >_< too many gaming things going on this month >_

A Master Sword? That's pretty cool, even though I think most of us already have one.

I wonder if they will give us the Triforce tomorrow?

I actually got on last night, pulled myself away from Contact for a bit to get the Master Sword. Too bad you can't run around with it in your hands.

Is Nintendo also releasing something tomorrow as well due to the Wii launch?

I will add a few more people to my list when I get on tonight and tomorrow morning. Part of the reason I haven't played as much, is the lack of people being on when I hop on there, well that and playing other game.

I connected to wi-fi today and got a new gift from Nintendo. It's not the Zelda sword from last week. I won't give it away - share and enjoy!

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']I connected to wi-fi today and got a new gift from Nintendo. It's not the Zelda sword from last week. I won't give it away - share and enjoy!

-HM[/quote]

Bowling pins in honor of Wii Sports.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Bowling pins in honor of Wii Sports.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I missed the Master Sword, I guess.

Can someone add me? My addy is below. I'm tying to get someone to buy at my Nook's so I can get a Nookington's. I can drop some bells on you if your motivation is low!

My gf has been playing since she got her Lite on release day and still hasn't seen Sahara, which disappoints her to no end.

I finally got the first room addition on my house, whoopie! Well, I'll get it tomorrow. That furry critter better start hiring those carpenters!

Oh, yeah, I have all the fruits except for peaches. If anyone is willing to give one up, that would be cool.

-HM

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']geeze, finally! after almost a year of playing I finally get a four leaf clover :)[/quote]

I have seriously had no few than 1 a month since I started playing around Christmas of last year. I just ended up selling them. I may have one laying around some where.

Could somebody that plays often please add me to their AC list?

Name: Jud
Town: Aplace
Code: 4639 4081 0704

I'd really love to buy some foreign fruit and would love it if somebody could shop at my store to get the final upgrade. PM me if you've added my code!

-Jud

[quote name='Judhudson']...Anyone still play this game?[/QUOTE]

I do... in a couple of days it will officially be a year of play for me. I still love this game a ton.

man, its time to catch up. its rough. there are so many games out right now, between all the new games i just bought. so today i am playing catch up.

so lets meet up in a couple of hours eh.

Metal, I'm going to be online for the rest of the night (2 + hours). If you added me, let me know. I'll get on Animal Crossing right now and see if I can venture to your town.

Yeah, I do. I play animal crossing all the time at night. Since we are at a 2 hour time difference, I call it quits around 10:00 pm (which should be 8 for you). Do you want to meet sometime before that? Let me know a good time that is reasonable for you.

Relentless and IHeartMetal,

I've added both of you to my friends list, so I hope you do the same. I'm on my DS right now, and I'll continue to be for the rest of the night (I hope).

The gate is open, so come on by! If you see me not moving, I'm probably away from the DS, but I'll come back. And if you buy anything from my store, I'll be glad to refund your money.

Oh, and I'll keep this page miminized so the website will keep me online. If you want to contact me via IM, check out my profile it has all the details!

bread's done
Back