BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lochdoun']Amount of mistakes in this thread is dreadful...

The game is NOT called "Kingdoms of Amalur", "KOA", "Amalur" or "Kingdoms".

The game is called RECKONING.

Do people call Skyrim "TES", "Scrolls" or "Elder"?
No they do not, because that is not what the game is called.

Kingdoms of Amalur is a prefix referring to the lore, just like The Elder Scrolls.

I will be buying Reckoning for $10, great deal.[/QUOTE]

Welcome back Gargus. We missed you.

[quote name='lochdoun']Ironically you've contributed the most posts in this exchange.

So who's the real troll/attention whore here?
Look in the mirror buddy. ;)[/QUOTE]

The only attention I care about in this is exchange is finally losing yours. It no longer counts as trolling if people know it is your goal. The more you respond to me the more pathetic it gets. I am more interested in seeing how long you will choose to continue this banter.

[quote name='confoosious']wow what the hell is up with the obnoxious "newbs" lately?

No matter what you call it, I'm gonna buy it for $10.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. They've been out in full force

[quote name='cancerman1120']The only attention I care about in this is exchange is finally losing yours. It no longer counts as trolling if people know it is your goal. The more you respond to me the more pathetic it gets. I am more interested in seeing how long you will choose to continue this banter.[/QUOTE]
This guy again?
Practice what you're preaching and go away.

[quote name='lochdoun']This guy again?
Practice what you're preaching and go away.[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to put that to a vote.

[quote name='confoosious']wow what the hell is up with the obnoxious "newbs" lately?

No matter what you call it, I'm gonna buy it for $10.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Immaturity + Boredom + Internet + False Sense of Superiority is always a bad combination.

I am getting Amalur for $10 for sure.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I hope Fighter cross TK and Tigger 13 go on sale so I can get them for $10.[/QUOTE]

I hope that Pooh 14 is the sequel to Tigger 13...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I'm hoping they actually release Eeyore Elite '13 this year.[/QUOTE]
Does that version come with your own tail and replica depression?

[quote name='Woocls']Does that version come with your own tail and replica depression?[/QUOTE]

Coming Holiday 2013....from Activision and Treyarch comes Call of Eeyore Elite. The tail is fake, but the depression is real.

[quote name='advanced']20 pages and the coupons aren't even out yet! Wow.[/QUOTE]

20 pages and not a single relevant/important post besides the OP. God bless the internet!!!!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Coming Holiday 2013....from Activision and Treyarch comes Call of Eeyore Elite. The tail is fake, but the depression is real.[/QUOTE]

That had me laughing out loud like you wouldn't believe, lol.

I just got "unlocked" yesterday. Is it true that my magazines will be digital since I didn't specify I'd like hard copies? Also, for the upcoming July issue, will I still be able to use the coupons in a store copy by showing them my receipt, or pointing out my join date? Lastly, do coupons get email to us as well? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answers to these questions. (I couldn't find them on the FAQ on best buy's Gamers Club site)

[quote name='chriscolbert']So if it was simply a coupon subscription would you subscribe?[/QUOTE]
Quite frankly no, because BB used to give us these coupons for free. Now before people go off saying those coupons were never as good, keep in mind the multitude of FREE games we got from those.

[quote name='Jodou']Quite frankly no, because BB used to give us these coupons for free. Now before people go off saying those coupons were never as good, keep in mind the multitude of FREE games we got from those.[/QUOTE]

Take that stick out of your ass man.

[quote name='Jodou']Quite frankly no, because BB used to give us these coupons for free. Now before people go off saying those coupons were never as good, keep in mind the multitude of FREE games we got from those.[/QUOTE]
I only remember 4-5 free games, which were all pretty bad IIRC

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You make it too easy.[/QUOTE]
Your attempt at a clever comeback makes very little sense. Good try though.
It's entertainment for me either way. :D

[quote name='confoosious']nobody thinks you're funny or clever.

go away.[/QUOTE]
lol
I must have missed the part where I asked for/cared about your opinion.

Apparently all you're doing is trolling trying to start an argument, which I will have none of.
I find all of this highly amusing, not insulting.

[quote name='confoosious']nobody thinks you're funny or clever.

go away.[/QUOTE]
Is it bad that I want pepsi, Pepi, Popi, whatever his name was... I want him back!!!!

Kingdoms of Amalur is a prefix referring to the lore, just like The Elder Scrolls.

you dumb fuck !
im hoping you just did this for attention, and that this really didn't bother you. if this really did bother you, you really are a dumb fuck !

[quote name='Alex121006']you dumb fuck !
im hoping you just did this for attention, and that this really didn't bother you. if this really did bother you, you really are a dumb fuck ![/QUOTE]
lol
I shall dub you: "takes the internet way too seriously guy."
lighten up, it's healthy for you

you dumb F*%K
please just tell every body that that really bothered you, so every body can know what kind of dumb F*%K you are.

Thank you, OP. I'll grab KoA when I get the mag, but I'll return it if Steam offers it for the same price during their summer sale. Though, I doubt it will hit $10- the msrp for the PC copy is still 59.99.

[quote name='Woocls']Is it bad that I want pepsi, Pepi, Popi, whatever his name was... I want him back!!!![/QUOTE]

Namispep, I believe it was.

[quote name='Alex121006']you dumb F*%K
please just tell every body that that really bothered you, so every body can know what kind of dumb F*%K you are.[/QUOTE]
Let me direct you to this, sir...

CAG Comunity Rules:
"Language & Disruptive Behavoir
You may not use CAG to make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."

I don't want to buy a magazine. Can I just rip a page out of the book when no one's looking and then take it to the cashier? How hard would it be to do that.

[quote name='matrix9280']I don't want to buy a magazine. Can I just rip a page out of the book when no one's looking and then take it to the cashier? How hard would it be to do that.[/QUOTE]

*hands you a flame shield*

You'll need this.

[quote name='matrix9280']I don't want to buy a magazine. Can I just rip a page out of the book when no one's looking and then take it to the cashier? How hard would it be to do that.[/QUOTE]

yeah why not...it's not worth the argument.

May as well save yourself the trouble of the coupon and just put the game in your pants when nobody is looking.

/sarcasm

bread's done
Back