BB Mystery Certificate is back, check ur email

just saw the fine print on another site: "NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO RECEIVE OFFER. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.), 13+, to whom the Offer is sent via email and who are My Best Buy members in good standing as of 10/31/17. To determine and redeem Offer's value, present printed Offer Certificate for scanning at customer service or retail register at any participating Best Buy store (including stores within Best Buy: Best Buy Mobile, Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home, Magnolia Home Theater (if scanned at Best Buy register), and Magnolia Design Center (if scanned at a Best Buy register)), Best Buy Mobile store, or Pacific Sales Kitchen & Bath Center store in the 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.) during normal store hours before store closing on 11/10/17. Revealed value of barcode #3 governs in the event of a conflict with barcode #1. Neither purchase nor sales presentation is required to check value of Offer. Planned Offer Distribution/Odds: (35) 250,000 My Best Buy Points (1 in 400,000). (350) $500 Offer Certificate (1 in 40,000). (1,750) $100 Offer Certificate (1 in 8,000). (3,500) $50 Offer Certificate: (1 in 4,000). (8,750) $20 Offer Certificate (1 in 1,600). (13,985,615) $5 Offer Certificate: (1:1). Offer and Offer Certificates subject to full Terms and Conditions at bestbuy.com/mysteryrewards"

This hurts not even being part of the 13,985,615 pool being elite & all! LOLOL

These are most likely targeted at people who haven’t spent as much as Best Buy would like them to spend this year.

Totally worth it. I played the 5 missions, did most of the side contracts in game and saw both endings and played a bit less than 10 hours. If you were let down by Dishonored you might still be a bit but still worth the 24 bucks with GCU. Plus it kind of ends the story of the recent games.
Awesome. Thanks for the input. Picked it up today. It was on sale so after the $5 off and tax on it I paid $11 for it. Should be worth that much I'm sure

Imma use my $5.00 coupon on a copy of cars 3 on Blu ray and then sell the digital code. That = super cheap Pixar film which is unheard of these days lol. This is depending on next weeks ad of course

I got one of these when it was posted but I JUST got another one that is a $10 off coupon for...basically anything as far as I can tell. It expires after Battlefront 2 comes out so def using it on that.

$60-10(trade in)-10(new coupon...hopefully works with the trade in coupon)=40-20%=32 on day 1 plus I get $10 back in rewards. Thanks Best Buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email for a code for $10 off my next purchase, expires 11/18. Is this what you guys are talking about or something different? Just got it an hour ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email for a code for $10 off my next purchase, expires 11/18. Is this what you guys are talking about or something different? Just got it an hour ago

We should make another thread about it.

hahahahhahaahaha

But no seriously maybe we actually make a thread about it, I almost deleted the email just now

Got 5$, used GCU, got LEGO City under cover on the WiiU for 8.50.

That’s CAGing it to me :).

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

Making sure as the guy at BB my not be the bright one....Is this a one time use or multiple till the 10th? Was told multiple by cashier.

So just got another mystery rewards email..did they just resend them or is this a new one it seems like it's the same bar code so probably just resent

What was the subject? I got the Mystery Rewards one (actually two), but haven't received this one I don't think.

One a side note / tangent: I wanted to get $10 PSN and $10 Nintendo eShop, but I think BB (YMMV) stopped carrying $10 PSN cards.
I looked the store over and the $10 PSN card display was empty. This is the second time I checked for that card amount and it was not stocked.
Looks like my local BB no longer carries $10 PSN cards either. They had PSN cards on four different displays around the store but all the cards were $20 or more.

So just got another mystery rewards email..did they just resend them or is this a new one it seems like it's the same bar code so probably just resent
I got another as well and was coming here ask the same question. Definitely a resend because on the certificate it says one time use only.

I got another one today... pretty sure $5

Funny if it is the same code because I just used it yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got another one. Back in the 3126 club though. Thinking about picking up a Micro SDXC for my Switch with it. 

I got another one. Back in the 3126 club though. Thinking about picking up a Micro SDXC for my Switch with it.
You probably didn't get another one -- check the certificate number, it's almost surely the same one you already got. It's just a re-send by Best Buy.

Yeah I got duplicate emails, I guess they can tell if you havent used it or not or something.

Totally forgot about mine and just grabbed some Eshop credit on the way home, can always make use of it somehow. (Probably just buy the Etrian Odyssey V DLC)

Yeah I got duplicate emails, I guess they can tell if you havent used it or not or something.

Totally forgot about mine and just grabbed some Eshop credit on the way home, can always make use of it somehow. (Probably just buy the Etrian Odyssey V DLC)
I used mine and got the 2nd email lol, it even has a different subject, thought I had a new one but everything on it is the same

Add me to the $5 club.

I used it toward the "physical but not physical" release of Cuphead.

Hey guys, I just ordered Uncharted the Lost Legacy off that Pre-Black friday sale. I chose the store pick-up option. You think I would be able to use my mystery coupon ($5) when they ring it up? I used a $10 coupon already when I purchased it online, so I am not sure if this would interfere with adding the additional coupon.

Hey guys, I just ordered Uncharted the Lost Legacy off that Pre-Black friday sale. I chose the store pick-up option. You think I would be able to use my mystery coupon ($5) when they ring it up? I used a $10 coupon already when I purchased it online, so I am not sure if this would interfere with adding the additional coupon.
It would have to be returned and re-bought, which means the points would take a while to be refunded and would not be re-usable immediately. In store pick-up is considered a fulfillment process, not an in store purchase.

bread's done
Back