Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='austenwithane']Still good. Picked up 3 in nj[/QUOTE]

ok, now we have more than enough confirmations.

new info only please

yesterday .... :roll::roll::roll:

just got shot down at BB (posting from phone in parking lot) ..said they were on sale ans i think i could see an asterick beside the price on the register monitor .....so deal might possibly just died

I had to use IE to log in and print the coupons, Firefox didn't work. At the store, they had trouble retrieving account info. But they managed to pull it up and everything went through!

it always had an astrix, but the coupon deducted 20 anyways and the cashier did not notice.

1. Is it still that or
2. did your cashier notice and call the manager or
3. the register did not deduct (deal dead)

[quote name='bruticus']just got shot down at BB (posting from phone in parking lot) ..said they were on sale ans i think i could see an asterick beside the price on the register monitor .....so deal might possibly just died[/QUOTE]

I was going to go myself during lunch today. Did you manage to get them to scan the coupon and it didn't work? Or did they just tell you up-front without scanning that the games are on sale and so won't give them to you?

[quote name='joshnorm']Worked got 3 at springfield[/QUOTE]

I wonder if you were there right after me or before me. I only grabbed two (wanted two guns) and left about 4-5. This was ~10:40am. Would have checked out earlier, but couldnt find the damn advertised Tax software. Why would you put it *past* the registers near the door?

[quote name='saetia']I was getting ready to trade these in to GS but then I decided to check Ebay. They are going for $25+!!

Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

I don't see any actually selling

Got shot down coupon didnt even register iot scanned n came up scanned my RZ card she hit enter n nothing came up like the usual ''do you want to apply coupon?'' questiom nothing then manager came along and said that it was prolly cus i allready used the coupon. ne one else get this?

my reward zone account was deleted today when i tried. i had gotten a few yesterday and the jr detective or whatever must have been annoyed at me getting free things.

the non-concord pike DE best buys have at least 10 each.

ok, this is now confusing, I wish we are supplied w/ fast, super smartphones w/ a direct link to CAG..heck, we need some kind of quick status update via text message, so all the old time CAGs with their RAZRs can take advantage :lol:

I think their catching on, was denied at my second stop. The girl rang in everything right.I. was able to get three, about to hit up some gamestops on the way home for credits.

lol @ the tag "your greed ruins deals"

Let's be serious now. This comes up every time, and I've started EXPECTING Best Buy to have a free game offer each month.

Still works in MD. Just picked up 3.

Picked up three no problem, but the shelf was empty (Fields Ertel, Cincinnati) after that. Folks at the register knew about the deal and didn't care.

[quote name='Arakias']my reward zone account was deleted today when i tried. i had gotten a few yesterday and the jr detective or whatever must have been annoyed at me getting free things.

the non-concord pike DE best buys have at least 10 each.[/QUOTE]

Have you called Best Buy to complain? I don't see how THEIR failure to enforce the policies about no coupons for sale items means you should get your account canceled. Its not like you printed up fake coupons or anything.

[quote name='Readthepost']It might have been me. Did you go to the 5 Ave and 44th street NYC?
I picked up 3, but the clerk called the manager and the manager said ok and walked away. And the clerk Said "enjoy your FREE games".

BTW, I left 4-5 bundles.[/QUOTE]

Yep, you Asian and dressed in mostly black?

[quote name='hqn101']No go at a different Best Buy at the Galleria, Houston, TX. Able to work at First Colony.[/QUOTE]

LOL, should of went yesterday, I cleared out 9 from there, when the cashier said it wouldn't work, I just told her to try.

[quote name='kodave']Have you called Best Buy to complain? I don't see how THEIR failure to enforce the policies about no coupons for sale items means you should get your account canceled. Its not like you printed up fake coupons or anything.[/QUOTE]

think thats actually worthwhile? have they been known to do anything positive in return? i just got a new card today otherwise.

[quote name='Estebon']How do you know your account got deleted.[/QUOTE]

well if not "deleted" whatever it was, my RZ account worked yesterday when i got 3 free and it did NOT work today. the computer said customer information not found.

People need to be more specific why they got shot down. Does the coupon not work or are they being denied after coupon scan, before? What?

[quote name='causticpork']Just got shot down again damnit!!! Asterisk of doom is in full effect. I repeat its a no go. Well at least I got 2 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I had asterisks today and it still reduced to free.

[quote name='Estebon']People need to be more specific why they got shot down. Does the coupon not work or are they being denied after coupon scan, before? What?[/QUOTE]

There's an asterisk next to the item when it scans. Means the item is on sale. Coupon does not work scan properly and needs an override. And it seems than more than likely now the manager won't accept it.

But from the sound of other people, maybe it's a system thing depending on the store and register.

[quote name='token2k6']LOL, should of went yesterday, I cleared out 9 from there, when the cashier said it wouldn't work, I just told her to try.[/QUOTE]

WTF, I should of tried yesterday but I was working. I fellow CAG so close.

[quote name='Estebon']People need to be more specific why they got shot down. Does the coupon not work or are they being denied after coupon scan, before? What?[/QUOTE]
Have to agree with this question. Would like to go hit up another store then shove'em all into the nearby Gamestops inventory.

Shot down. The system is no longer showing the coupon has any value. The dreaded asterik has appeared. The coupon scanned fine it just didn't reduce the price at all.

[quote name='Readthepost']Yup. LOL How many were left? My co-worker wants to try.[/QUOTE]

Two I believe. Make sure your co-worker is Asian and dressed in black. ;)

She saw a best buy bag in my hand so maybe that's why. I had to show her my receipt was from Union Sq to prove it wasn't me.

I was shot down at the Tropicaire location in Miami. The manager verified that since the item was showing in the system as a "sale" item, the coupon showed a value of zero.

[quote name='saetia']So, when flipping in to GS, is it more profitable to trade in just the game, or the gun as well?[/QUOTE]

It's probably been posted but...

My receipt says
Game 8.75 base
Gun 5.75 base
30% coupon applies to game only.

Well, it's been mentioned a bunch that the asterik has been there the whole time, but the # of people saying it's just not working seem to imply it really is dead. Guess I don't have to go back anytime later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back