Best Buy New Year Sale (Includes 10 Select Vita Games $10-$20 off) *Sale is Live*

Did Capcom fix the issue with the DLC codes not working for Street Fighter x Tekken? I recall people not being able to redeem character or costume tokens.

I'll have MK and SF next week, so if people want to add my tag so I finally have people on PSN, feel free, I'll totally play some matches online until I hate the world.

[quote name='gldoorii']I love that CoD is $5 more expensive than when it was on sale last week.[/QUOTE]

I think the sale you are referring to was on Amazon and not Best Buy.

Grabbed Gravity Rush. I wouldn't play the fighters enough to pay that current price for them.

Gluttony isn't required, despite this being CAG.

[quote name='theking20']
Bleh why can't touch my katamari be on sale

[/QUOTE]

Its on sale this week on PSN for $17.49 and under $13 with Plus.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think the sale you are referring to was on Amazon and not Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
Nope, it was BB and amazon matched. I got CoD for $0 after my RZ certs from holiday shopping

Ugh, cant decide whether to get MK and UMvC3 or not. I get the feeling UMvC3 might eventually drop lower, but MK seems to refuse to go under 10$ outside of that 1 GS sale.

[quote name='kinjutsu11']Nope, it was BB and amazon matched. I got CoD for $0 after my RZ certs from holiday shopping[/QUOTE]

I just grabbed it for $5 more than you, then. I was debating it quite a lot last week and then the sale went away just as I was about to pull the trigger (no pun intended). I still think it's a lousy decision, but I have credit to burn and I am anxious to see if it's as bad as the reviews indicate. I was going to wait for a $20 price point, but seeing as it is a COD title, that might take a long time.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Ugh, cant decide whether to get MK and UMvC3 or not. I get the feeling UMvC3 might eventually drop lower, but MK seems to refuse to go under 10$ outside of that 1 GS sale.[/QUOTE]

Get MK. UMvC3 will be lower one day sooooon! (hopefully)

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I really wish Wal-mart price matched prices without a physical flier... There's nothing worse than a Wal-Mart gift card.[/QUOTE]

Dunno about your store but mine had all Vita accessories on clearance. Both rollback prices and clearance. Funny too because the rest of their clearance were awful prices.

Mortal Kombat has been $10 twice at GS.

I am tempted by Silent Hill, but I think it'll go lower. $20 would have been a bite.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Got some BBY credit to use. How is silent hill? Is it worth the paying $24?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried the demo? It was better than I expected. I saw some really good YouTube 'gameplay' videos of it, too.

.......Still think I'll wait for $20 or less.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Mortal Kombat has been $10 twice at GS.

I am tempted by Silent Hill, but I think it'll go lower. $20 would have been a bite.

Have you tried the demo? It was better than I expected. I saw some really good YouTube 'gameplay' videos of it, too.

.......Still think I'll wait for $20 or less.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably try demo and see it if I enjoy it. Thanks.

I actually grabbed a 2nd one of those headphone stands. I have one for my gaming headphones and really like it, thought I'd grab one for my skullcandy that I keep by my computer a well.

iv had silent hill for a month from gamefly and have only beat the first boss(4th level). im gonna pass. and send my game back in. im so bad at having time to play these vita games.

contemplating ultimate marvel for 20 tho...

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I really wish Wal-mart price matched prices without a physical flier... There's nothing worse than a Wal-Mart gift card.[/QUOTE]

You don't need a physical ad. It's in their price matching policy online. I think their clerks are trained to say that but all you'd have to do is show a manager the policy on your phone if they gave you a hard time. I went through the same thing but I asked a manager and he said, "who told you you need an ad!? No you don't. You tell them I said you don't!" I was like, "thanks bro."

[quote name='DtotheP']You don't need a physical ad. It's in their price matching policy online. I think their clerks are trained to say that but all you'd have to do is show a manager the policy on your phone if they gave you a hard time. I went through the same thing but I asked a manager and he said, "who told you you need an ad!? No you don't. You tell them I said you don't!" I was like, "thanks bro."[/QUOTE]
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll be giving that a try later tonight before they close!

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Thanks for pointing that out. I'll be giving that a try later tonight before they close![/QUOTE]

Your Wal-Mart closes? I've never seen one that closed. Besides for certain holidays of course.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I actually grabbed a 2nd one of those headphone stands. I have one for my gaming headphones and really like it, thought I'd grab one for my skullcandy that I keep by my computer a well.[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea. I went ahead and bought two stands. One for my gaming headset and the other for my Skullcandys.

Bit on SFxT for in-store pickup. I didn't even know the extra characters could be used in the PS3 version so now I gotta pick that up when it hits $10 which will probably be sometime this year.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Your Wal-Mart closes? I've never seen one that closed. Besides for certain holidays of course.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it closes at 10. We used to have a 24 hour Wal-Mart around the area, but that changed about a year ago and they close at 11 now. But I have plenty of time to attempt the price match!

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Bit on SFxT for in-store pickup. I didn't even know the extra characters could be used in the PS3 version so now I gotta pick that up when it hits $10 which will probably be sometime this year.[/QUOTE]

Eek! The OP list is gone:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329465

.......but, a number of us got SFxT PS3 for $8.98 at Target.

Ok. I tried to Google where the post is and couldn't find it. "handsomepete" found the deal.

Target.com is saying 241-24-6215 as the DPCI, but Target has been having multiple DPCIs lately.

Edit: Ok. Found it through my screenname:

[quote name='handsomepete']picked up sfxt :ps3: for 8.98 today. 207 24 0629[/QUOTE]

[quote name='giantqtipz']Is gravity rush worth buying or renting?

The demo was ok for me, but I'm just worried about length[/QUOTE]

Own. My favorite vita game. First vita platinum for me too.

[quote name='Romeo']Own. My favorite vita game. First vita platinum for me too.[/QUOTE]

Is the game long? Is there any incentive to go back after you beat it?

[quote name='giantqtipz']Is the game long? Is there any incentive to go back after you beat it?[/QUOTE]

Not really, Platinum involves getting the fastest times in all the trials and everything. So your pretty much 100% done with the game unless you just enjoy flying around.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not really, Platinum involves getting the fastest times in all the trials and everything. So your pretty much 100% done with the game unless you just enjoy flying around.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I'll pass. Will buy in future though. The next vita game I'm interested in buying is sonic all stars. Then EDF, followed by Soul Sacrifice.

Off to BB now to pick up Smart As :D

Thought about getting SFxT but decided to pass at $25. Had it in hand at the store while picking up my DotD Xbox card from earlier this week. Sad thing is, at $20 I would have bit.
On another note Gravity Rush is easily worth $20 and peeps should get it unless they get PS+

[quote name='giantqtipz']Thanks guys. I'll pass. Will buy in future though. The next vita game I'm interested in buying is sonic all stars. Then EDF, followed by Soul Sacrifice.

Off to BB now to pick up Smart As :D[/QUOTE]

If you really want it, your just better off getting 3 months of PS+ or something. You can easily plat it in like 10 hours (It took me like 11)

Its still an amazing game, easily in my top 3 Vita games (Right behind Persona 4 Golden)

[quote name='icarusmight']Thought about getting SFxT but decided to pass at $25. Had it in hand at the store while picking up my DotD Xbox card from earlier this week. Sad thing is, at $20 I would have bit.
On another note Gravity Rush is easily worth $20 and peeps should get it unless they get PS+[/QUOTE]

rush has to crash trade in price cause buy price is the same as trade in..

Slient hill so close at 25... would of at 20

Any thoughts on the COD headset? I'd like to upgrade from my X12s, but hesitate over buying a $200 headset when a new Xbox will likely be out this fall...

Mannnnnn I wish Mortal Kombat would be $10 as well for digital purchase. :( Thats a game I would like to always have on my Vita.

went with gravity rush, had $15 in rewards so I paid $5 for it. I kind of wanted MvsC and Silent Hill, but I think I can get them cheaper down the road.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Eek! The OP list is gone:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329465

.......but, a number of us got SFxT PS3 for $8.98 at Target.

Ok. I tried to Google where the post is and couldn't find it. "handsomepete" found the deal.

Target.com is saying 241-24-6215 as the DPCI, but Target has been having multiple DPCIs lately.

Edit: Ok. Found it through my screenname:[/QUOTE]

Hmm interesting I might have to see what my local Targets have....Thanks!

tempting to get the Silent Hill, but I doubt I will keep the game once I beat it. Probably just do it on Gamefly when I restart my acct.

[quote name='icarusmight']Thought about getting SFxT but decided to pass at $25. Had it in hand at the store while picking up my DotD Xbox card from earlier this week. Sad thing is, at $20 I would have bit.
On another note Gravity Rush is easily worth $20 and peeps should get it unless they get PS+[/QUOTE]

If you're not interested in the DLC code, I'll buy it from you for $5-10 and then you'll have it for $20.

Decided to pass on UmvC3 since I literally havent even touched the PS3 version in months. And I was gonna get Mortal Kombat until I saw it takes 500+ hours to get the Platinum

I decided to get SF X Tekken Vita since the character DLC by itself is normally 20 bucks. Also has some extra Vita only modes kind of like the 3DS SF4 port.

bread's done
Back