Best Game Value 2009

Best Value on that list is Fallout 3. That game drunk up 90 hours on one play through and i really want to play through it again. Best game on that list is Uncharted 2 though.

MW2 is an easy choice. Though 60 bucks is a lot of money, if you divide it by the number of hours you play...it works out to be pretty cheap.

I know what I'm going to be playing the most this summer

HINT: it has a lot of guns, russians, and a poor storyline... but comes with a kickass multiplayer option

You know, there are a lot of great games up there with a ton of play value -- but, I was most surprised with GTA: Episodes from Liberty City ... I played the heck out of it, it was surprisingly engaging and longer than I expected. It could have easily passed as a full price product. So, it get's my vote as the best value.

As a general rule, I've found that nothing has much value at full retail price. I always feel like a sucker when I see it later for less. Given the options though, I'm voting for the Metroid Trilogy.

Fallout 3:Game of the Year edition. With all that extra content on the disc, how could you disagree with the fact it is A THE best value.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 should be on the list. But my vote this year is the Sonic's Genesis collection. 40 games for 29.99 is a great deal.

I voted GOD Of WAR collection.
I went looking everywhere for that game.

Its fun and the improved graphics and Widescreen format for me, make it a hit and best full price value.

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
The number of games you get for 1 price is pretty good. Although i got my copy for $19.99

Think I nominated Uncharted 2 but I voted for Dragon Age. Only way MW2 is a good value is if you enjoy dealing with glitchers and hunting down boosters instead of actually playing the game.

UNCHARTED 2 IS THE PWNAGE! actually, it is one of those non-expendable games I have in my collection... meaning I will never sell or trade it. That, to me, is a great value.

GTA, being able to play without the original game is great. As for the pinball game, I ind it funny it is listed here as a best value for $39 when it is now hitting bargain bins for $10-$20.

bread's done
Back