Best Game Value 2009

[quote name='J7.']Uncharted 2. Best single player game in a long time (easily the best this generation) as well as a kickass online mode too![/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Uncharted 2 gets my nomination as well.

[quote name='oasisboy']5 hour campaign if you have no online = no value[/QUOTE]

We are in the year 2010, and you're browsing this site. Odds are you have online.

I'm curious to the rationale behind people nominating SF4. I liked the game quite a bit but I didn't see the amazing value in it, especially with how they charged a pretty absurd amount for the alternate costumes. The extra mode they added was ok, but was honestly something that should have been in there in the first place.

SF4 collector's edition was a slightly better value but I don't see anyone mentioning that.

I suppose I'd nominate Metroid Prime Trilogy at 20 bucks. I didn't even like the first one (never played the sequels) but I realize they're highly praised. All three of them at that price is pretty outstanding.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'm curious to the rationale behind people nominating SF4. I liked the game quite a bit but I didn't see the amazing value in it, especially with how they charged a pretty absurd amount for the alternate costumes. The extra mode they added was ok, but was honestly something that should have been in there in the first place.

SF4 collector's edition was a slightly better value but I don't see anyone mentioning that.[/QUOTE]

Ur looking at it a bit off prob that's why: it's value because of the quality, longevity, and just good gameplay.

It's like chess; it will very much not get old and still have as much depth to be explored 10 years from now.

so yeah, you can say SFIV is my nominee.

bread's done
Back