Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I have been saving these up...I have 4 of them now. I assume I should I should wait till I have a 50 level character to use them?[/QUOTE]
If you want. Had 10 used 4 at 40 gonna save the next at 50.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I have been saving these up...I have 4 of them now. I assume I should I should wait till I have a 50 level character to use them?[/QUOTE]

I have used 2 or 3 of them. The first time I got junk. The second I got an ok rocket launcher. The 3rd, I got a kick ass shotgun and sniper rifle (they are gold).

I noticed the guns change around level 25 or so. You will notice the difference in the damage. That might be a good time to redeem 1 key. Just my opinion though.

I posted this over at the gearbox support forums but thought I'd post it here too - why not. First real problem I've run in to.

I first noticed it last night when the shared storage locker in Sanctuary somehow let me put in a 5th item. I didn't think much of it and actually thought - well maybe it's suppose to let me store 5 items and not 4 (it was late...)

So I backed out of the menu and went back to the shared storage immediately and it had deleted one of the items and it was now back to 4 items.

Fast forward to today and I'm seeing odd things like 28 of 27 items in my backpack inventory when I'm looking at the shared storage menu when I know I only have 26 items in my backpack.

I also had it happen at a vending machine. I had a full backpack but didn't realize it and went to buy a grenade mod. It let me buy it and so I went to equip it and it wasn't there. The grenade mod I had equipped was gone too! I went right back to the machine and the grenade mod I bought was there again. It sucks that I'm loosing items. I'm just going to have to be extra careful and check my inventory frequently and just hope I don't discover yet another way to make something from my inventory disappear.

Full disclosure - I have duped some items. I play with my nephew and we share our findings. It hasn't been much but it's been done. Don't know if this would have any impact on this glitch.

Second glitch was the known Bane midget chatter glitch. I just dropped my Bane to let my nephew check it out and he swapped it with his current gun then back to the one he dropped and all of his guns did the annoying midget chatter the rest of the night. From what I understand a quit and restart will solve this but we just dealt with it since we were only playing a bit more before calling it quits for the night.

^^I had the same glitch in my game with the locker/vending. It seems to happen wen you get a quest item that puts you over the top (like 28/27) eventually one item disappears, if you don't drop or sell it fast enough (at least on PS3).

Used a gold key with my lvl 50 and got a bad ass slag sniper. 25k damage, with all my assassin skill stacks and waiting for the last second of deception; I can do 500k damage with head shots. I can do 1.5 million or so with my rocket launcher (triple shot launcher) the same way. I really need that bee shield now!

NEW

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
I'm about to tweet another set of SHiFT codes for a Borderlands 2 Golden Key.

360: CJWJJ-HR5W6-3RX3R-K6TBT-6TJHT

[quote name='bordjon']
I had a full backpack but didn't realize it and went to buy a grenade mod. It let me buy it and so I went to equip it and it wasn't there.
[/QUOTE]

I actually noticed similar behavior for the first time earlier today when I was working on the Symbiosis mission (Midge-Mong). Very early PT1. My backpack hit 13/12 several times as I picked up and sold stuff. Seemed like shields in particular were allowed the extra spot in my case.

Didn't notice if I lost anything in the process, but was sure the backpack was below capacity before I quit. Not going to tempt fate with so many serious bugs floating around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the key, thanks.

Also, my level 50 assassin is in the "graveyard". There were four of us with me hosting fighting Hyperius and stuff started getting weird, people staying down when they dropped and then getting booted when they hit X to end it. When I died and did it, everyone got booted.

We never did beat him and ended up going back to fight Terramorpheous since someone hadn't. Things got worse there. I ended up in third person (I think from him launching me in the air). When I logged on later, my Assassin was missing. I checked the tabs on my HD and there was just my lvl 14 Mechromancer and a file marked "graveyard.sav". Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else and also that they can fix it. I have my reservations about the latter.

That's happened to me before and I realized I had an over packed backpack when I tried to throw a gun down and pick up a replacement (then you see a full symbol, damn it).

[quote name='io']
Speaking of those message bottles, where the hell is the treasure for the one by Herbert (Rustyards)? I looked all over the search area for that one and I just can't find it. This is the one in the scrap/junk piles with the spiders around. I also couldn't find all the Scarlett dolls.[/QUOTE]

Anyone? I was back there again tonight for another sidequest (the one given by Scooter) and once again could not find this treasure.

[quote name='io']anyone? I was back there again tonight for another sidequest (the one given by scooter) and once again could not find this treasure.[/quote]

if its by the waterfall this one took me a sec too. Its below the waterfall on the ground. Its a bottle. Opens a wall then there is an x on the ground...

So who else is finished with the story quests and is ready to knock out Hyperius and Master Gee tonight? We can use the invincibility glitch, we just need one Siren with Res and one or two (preferably) high level characters with good weapons to do the invincible fighting. Let's get a group together.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']So who else is finished with the story quests and is ready to knock out Hyperius and Master Gee tonight? We can use the invincibility glitch, we just need one Siren with Res and one or two (preferably) high level characters with good weapons to do the invincible fighting. Let's get a group together.[/QUOTE]
I'm down to run the bosses. My only lvl 50 is a assassin though, my siren is only a 16.

[quote name='cancerman1120']NEW AGAIN!!! LOOT!

X360: WTCTJ-J9CK6-JRR36-W6J3B-BT96W[/QUOTE]
thanks

Thanks. Got that one two. Have 4 now, haven't used any as I'm only level 35.

Edit, make that 5. The one that cancerman1120 posted last last night is still working as well. :D

Uncool, Randy, uncool. Some of us are at work. :cry:

I've redeemed I think 12 of these so far, and used 8 of the keys. Five on my level 50 Siren (which proved useless as somebody duped me a ton of orange gear like the next day which replaced all my blues and purples) and another three on my level ~15 mechro just because I was bored with the guns I had and wanted some new ones. :)

Thanks got both codes - think I'm up to 11 unused keys now!

Haven't loaded up my siren with the inventory glitch today but since it did it the last two days (two game sessions) I'd imagine it's still there. I haven't tried it to see if my other characters are having the problem too.

So I got online this morning and some guy jumped in a game with me and a couple other people and dropped every pink gun. They don't seem anywhere near as good as a lot of the legendaries and even some purples.

Thanks for posting all the codes guys. Haven't been checking twitter much lately but still getting them because I check in here.

One from this morning is still working.

[quote name='blindinglights']So I got online this morning and some guy jumped in a game with me and a couple other people and dropped every pink gun. They don't seem anywhere near as good as a lot of the legendaries and even some purples.[/QUOTE]
Besides the rockets launchers they're pretty shitty. Love the orbs the erdium guns fire looks cool but very slow

Appreciate the key code drops. I managed to snag both so I'm sitting on 11 at the moment with no real plans to use any in general. I'd rather not end up with useless crap. I reaaaaaaalllllyyyy wish that Invincibility glitch didn't require a party to pull off. I still need to kill Terra among other things but only have Lvl. 40s.

I can help anyone with beating Tera, just need one other lvl 50 (49) to help out (the other 1-2 people can be any level really) I can't quite beat him on my own.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I can help anyone with beating Tera, just need one other lvl 50 (49) to help out (the other 1-2 people can be any level really) I can't quite beat him on my own.[/QUOTE]

I'm down if we can find another 50. I can also boost my Maya up a level or two (Lvl. 16 atm) and respec her for the glitch if necessary.

Well the inventory glitch I'm experience persists. It allows me to carry 28/27 though so I guess I can't complain. I'll drop something when I'm at 28/27 and it brings me down to 27/27 but it lets me pick up one more item.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I can help anyone with beating Tera, just need one other lvl 50 (49) to help out (the other 1-2 people can be any level really) I can't quite beat him on my own.[/QUOTE]
I can help with this, I'm rocking the Bee/Conference Call combo on my Siren and it brings him down in about a minute. :cool:

Are these SHIFT codes?

Anyone redeem a code in the last hour? I don't want to kick my son off the Xbox unless it is working ;).

[quote name='Ryuukishi']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBeXorlucj0[/QUOTE]

D'oh! I went over that area tons of times. I can't even tell in the video but I assume there is an 'X' hidden in the junk there. It may be the settings on my TV but I really can't see much detail in those junk piles, especially when they are in the shadows like that.

bread's done
Back