Borderlands CAG Co-op

I wont have all the maps also, actually you'll have the 4 kirkland maps and I wont have those since I couldnt find a limited edition. I may spring for the close quarters maps though, since I fucking love those on my xbox.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I wont have all the maps also, actually you'll have the 4 kirkland maps and I wont have those since I couldnt find a limited edition. I may spring for the close quarters maps though, since I fucking love those on my xbox.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good Daz. I will work on side missions to level up.

@Kingkoopa I don't know why you couldn't join our game. After you left IATCG came in no problem. I know he always talks about his shitty dsl. Well hopefully next time there won't be any problems.

yeah iv got bf3 premium x2. if i get a karkarland code ill give it to ya. lol karkarland.

"Prior to release, higher proficiencies were meant to lower the level requirements to equip guns of that category. Although this feature was removed and has no effect on the game, when a weapon is equipped, the "Level Requirement" field on the weapon's item card is shown lower than it really is. Players can un-equip the weapon to check the actual required level. "

that explains why my gun level req went down when i equipped it. peace all

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bumslie']Sounds good Daz. I will work on side missions to level up.

@Kingkoopa I don't know why you couldn't join our game. After you left IATCG came in no problem. I know he always talks about his shitty dsl. Well hopefully next time there won't be any problems.[/QUOTE]

My internet kept kicking me out of the PSN, i have no clue what was going on.

I did a few quick missions with Velo today. I think its back to normal.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Off topic but are any of you guys grabbing BF3 today? I'm not going to spring for the premium version since I already have it for the Xbox. Thought I could fuck around with some of you on the multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

i am up for some bf3 ,lol. i have been waiting to play with some ppl on ps3

[quote name='Velo214']yeah iv got bf3 premium x2. if i get a karkarland code ill give it to ya. lol karkarland.

"Prior to release, higher proficiencies were meant to lower the level requirements to equip guns of that category. Although this feature was removed and has no effect on the game, when a weapon is equipped, the "Level Requirement" field on the weapon's item card is shown lower than it really is. Players can un-equip the weapon to check the actual required level. "

that explains why my gun level req went down when i equipped it. peace all[/QUOTE]

velo, i thought you only play mw3 on ps3,lol i am up for some bf3 for ps3

[quote name='YBX87']i am up for some bf3 ,lol. i have been waiting to play with some ppl on ps3[/QUOTE]
Nice! Do I already have you as a friend? If not what's ur id?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Nice! Do I already have you as a friend? If not what's ur id?[/QUOTE]

i got you as friend already from the ssx thread, lol. i was too busy leveling up on bf3 at the time. i will send you a message on psn, if i get the chance to log on tonight.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmm, maybe I should start up BF3 as well.[/QUOTE]

you should, do you have bf3?

yeah i need to do the co op missions on bf3. and some more mp.
i like the graphics and gameplay alot on bf3, especially the diff classes and teamwork.
but there arent killstreaks. and when i do good, its good and all, but i like to dominate.
in mw3 i got strafe helicopters and an osprey and a reaper etc just last night and today. i had a few rounds like 22/4 etc, so i kinda like the fast play on mw3 alot. plus i play with full clans of 6 on my team with my buds so thats always fun. im down for ssx also. lol. iv got premium so i need to get back into bf3 def soon. i think im gonna skip the next 2 mw3 drops cuz blops 2 is out soon plus i need to do more bf3 and etc backlog.

peace all and hopefully some more new haven missions later. damn this game went too fast. no wonder people are down for playthrough 2 etc. peace all

kinda reminds me of rage, i like borderlands alot better tho, but still. /wasteland fps etc

I'll probably play a lil more BL tonight if you guys are on. But I'm guessing bumslie or whoever is gonna have to invite me again, since it seems like even with restarting the game I can't get into the game by myself. I don't know if it's a glitch or just my shitty connection.

I might also grab BF3 again(had it at launch & traded the online code to someone for a PSN game) for $10 from BB. That reminds me that I gotta dump off my copies of both Dead Rising games before BB nukes their tiv down to like $3 or something. At least I'll break even on both by trading em with the 100% promo. It sucks that I never finished either though.:cry:

If one of you guys has either game(DR2 or DR2: OTR) and wanted to do a lil co-op though I'd probably keep em for now. But they're another game I can't stand the RPG leveling shit in.:roll: Although the weapon creation portion is cool to me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'll probably play a lil more BL tonight if you guys are on. But I'm guessing bumslie or whoever is gonna have to invite me again, since it seems like even with restarting the game I can't get into the game by myself. I don't know if it's a glitch or just my shitty connection.

I might also grab BF3 again(had it at launch & traded the online code to someone for a PSN game) for $10 from BB. That reminds me that I gotta dump off my copies of both Dead Rising games before BB nukes their tiv down to like $3 or something. At least I'll break even on both by trading em with the 100% promo. It sucks that I never finished either though.:cry:

If one of you guys has either game(DR2 or DR2: OTR) and wanted to do a lil co-op though I'd probably keep em for now. But they're another game I can't stand the RPG leveling shit in.:roll: Although the weapon creation portion is cool to me.[/QUOTE]

you should def get bf3, much more fun in mp, because of all the chaos that goes on, lol

Cheapest, the reason you can just join our games is we have been setting up private lobbies so no random hackers can join. I'll be on tonight as well.

And yes, get bf3. The online is fucking awesome! I love cod but bf is a whole different beast. Starting off does suck though until you start unlocking better gear. You could always buy the ridiculously priced unlock packs and do it that way.../s

Chances are I'd probably try playing BF3 like I've been trying to play Borderlands(as a sniper) unless I could get my hands on something I could strap a bomb to and go kamikaze at enemies with.;) That's about the ONLY way I play shooters anymore.

I also have BF1943 if you guys ever wanna pop on that and go into a squad/team. I usually suck at that when there's tons of high level players or plane aces in the games though.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Chances are I'd probably try playing BF3 like I've been trying to play Borderlands(as a sniper) unless I could get my hands on something I could strap a bomb to and go kamikaze at enemies with.;) That's about the ONLY way I play shooters anymore.

I also have BF1943 if you guys ever wanna pop on that and go into a squad/team. I usually suck at that when there's tons of high level players or plane aces in the games though.:cry:[/QUOTE]

the ranking and level in bf3 is really easy, you just got to find/ join squad , and play asmedic or support in the beginning then throw ammo/ medic pack, and you will level fast, and unlocking guns fast. avoid playing the sniper class in bf3 at all cost, especially in the beginning. because it will be a pita for you

Dumb question, this will most likely be my first platinum trophy. It will pop after I get all the original trophies correct? Or will I need to do all the dlc also? I think I know the answer just not 100% sure.

i love sniping on battlefield. i never snipe in cod games, but bf is so beautiful, with bullet drop and the 1 second hesitation between pulling the trigger and that head exploding. such a thing of beauty.

yeah just 100% of original dlc. seems like an easy trophy. just gotta grind that level 50. and 15 kills as all other classes, but that should be easy enough.

i dont want to spoil myself (lol) but iv been reading the skill trees of borderlands 2. i think im gonna go for siren again, this time with phase lock...

[quote name='Velo214']it just ends. you get a certificate of badassery and then you get teleported the main moxxxi hub.[/QUOTE]
shit that didnt happen 2 me i got trophy, the certificate then nothing happen so i exit it

u think that messes the gold trophy?complete all 3

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Alright. I'm on the main game. Who's gonna send an invite?:razz:[/QUOTE]

i just finished 1000 ticket bf match, crazy. can i join too, i just started playing borderlands last week for one yr, i think i am level 2 or 3, roflmao

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I sent you a friend request on PSN, YBX87.[/QUOTE]

i saw it, right after i logged out of bf3,

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm back on Borderlands now. BroDaz & Velo are still playing, but I don't know for how much longer.[/QUOTE]

did you join up with them?

Yeah. KingKoopa is also in-game, which means the games full up. I also noticed I'm only a level 19 while most of them are 30's. :whistle2:# So I've been just kinda hanging back and picking my shots cuz I don't even recognize most of the enemy types I've seen today/tonight.:whistle2:#

OK. I am getting the feeling that no matter how much I level up that I will always shoot like a level 1 noob in this game. I can't even count the number of times I've had to be revived by either BrotherDaz, KingKoopa or Velo so far since I started playing.

OK. So apparently I joined about an hour or so before the end of the game? Oh well. At least I saw the ending to the game. Although I still feel like I was more of a burden than a help. At least now I can go make a buck off the game and dump it to FYE, since I don't even care about the DLC's that're on the disc and I doubt I'll ever play the sequel after seeing what a pita this one was.:roll:

They're pretty far ahead of you in content and level now iatcg. With that big of a disparity you won't be able to do much dmg to the enemy's bc they should be around the hosts lvl. Honestly I'd try some single player to try to catch up to them if I were you or find someone else on here to co-op with closer to your lvl. Sucks to hear you're dying so much. Sounds to me you aren't able to enjoy the game as much as you'd like. :cry:

Eh. I'm not much of a shooter fan myself and the whole leveling thing is just a pita to me. Besides which, I just wanted to see the ending of the game and I did. So I'm content and most likely done with the game for good now.

[quote name='JN25WIL']They're pretty far ahead of you in content and level now iatcg. With that big of a disparity you won't be able to do much dmg to the enemy's bc they should be around the hosts lvl. Honestly I'd try some single player to try to catch up to them if I were you or find someone else on here to co-op with closer to your lvl. Sucks to hear you're dying so much. Sounds to me you aren't able to enjoy the game as much as you'd like. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I hosted the game and IATCG is around my level. I know the later guns will be out if control.

Yeah to each his/her own of course. I like the game a ton, even single player but some don't. At least you got to see the ending for whatever that's worth to you, missed out on a bit of the very limited story but not a huge deal. The dlc is actually the best part of the game. General Knoxx, Island of Dr. Zed and Robot revolution are all good, in that order imo. General Knoxx being a hilarious character and the enemies can toss up a good challenge at times in that dlc making you think which elements to use to quickly take them down which is fun imo.

Hope you get a decent flip out of it, personally it will be one I keep in my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually trying to trade/sell it on here for a week or so now. I have the version with the DLC on disc for PS3. I figured like $17 shipped would get at least one bite, since that gives someone the game for essentially half off MSRP if they discount the likely $2.50 in shipping via first class mail for the game.

But it's likely going to FYE, which according to a site check on for values is giving around $11 or so for it. That's more than I think I paid, since BB counts this complete edition as a regular copy of BL.

Fyi better trade it quick if you plan too bc rumor is it will be free to PS + members this month (sept) and BL2 comes out as well so tiv may tank hard on it.

So I've heard. Chances are I'll probably take the sure thing today at FYE, assuming they're open on Labor Day, and take the $12 or whatever it is for it there.

If it turns out the value is wrong and it's much lower, then I'll likely just keep the game unless someone here wants it.

[quote name='JN25WIL']Fyi better trade it quick if you plan too bc rumor is it will be free to PS + members this month (sept) and BL2 comes out as well so tiv may tank hard on it.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was confirmed by 2K.

bread's done
Back