CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

[quote name='freshzen']Funny, I was just playing that this morning when I was waiting around for the cable guy at my new place. I finally got past this one checkpoint that took me way too long, will probably be playing that one until I beat it now.[/QUOTE]

Same happened with me..I got stuck on one choke point in the Russian campaign a couple of months ago where I kept dying from barrage of grenades. Picked it back up this weekend and had no issues. Funny how that works out.

To all the Brothers in Arms:HH boosters - I just picked up the game tonight and am having a blast with it. Unfortunately, my work schedule is really busy over the next week (although Saturday I should have some free time). So if anyone wants to get these this weekend or next..I'm down!

I wanted to but I have to get up 7am tmr morning
at least i have that sept 44 achievement unlocked, satisfied lol

Just another reminder that this is the only day of the year you can get the Remember September '44 achievement in Brothers in Arms!

Also Saturday is one of the days to get the "Arr..." badge in Saint's Row 2 so remember to play multiplayer that day if you intend on going for Kingpin at some point!

Finally got cable internet speed ^_^ .. anyone can help me out with Halo 3 MP achievements .. only got the mythic map pack and the launch mp maps that came with the game .. any help will be greatly appreciate! ^_^

I am up for helping people out with Achievements so drop me a line ppl. I am always on at night so anyone up for some late night gaming sessions look me up.

[quote name='EnronLackey']Finally got cable internet speed ^_^ .. anyone can help me out with Halo 3 MP achievements .. only got the mythic map pack and the launch mp maps that came with the game .. any help will be greatly appreciate! ^_^[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure you need the legendary map pack for achievements as well.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']I am pretty sure you need the legendary map pack for achievements as well.[/QUOTE]

Yes you need Legendary map pack to do these achievements and with ODST only a few days away it probably doesn't make sense to buy them. There will be a ton of people interested in doing these in just a few days.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']
  • WRONG: SOUL CALIBER. RIGHT: SOUL CALIBER IV OR SOUL CALIBER 1.
[/quote]

If you're going to make a "right/wrong" rules list you may want to fix this:

*Soul Calibur

[quote name='rywateska']If you're going to make a "right/wrong" rules list you may want to fix this:

*Soul Calibur[/QUOTE]

haha, Cleaner7 actually wrote that up and I copy/pasted it into the post. Guess since it is my thread I should at least proofread it first. :D I'll change it, but actually the correct names according to TrueAchievements are "SoulCalibur" and "Soulcalibur IV"

[quote name='DomLando']Nobody's got 50 Cent =(

Also I want to get all the campaign achievements (skulls, legendary, other collecting, golds, par times, etc.) in Halo Wars so if anyone is up for doing that let me know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got 50 Cent and have been meaning to get back to that one since it is actually pretty entertaining and fun.

I got Wolfenstein, I'll start boosting for it next week, trying to do as much Wolverine as I can before I have to bring it back to the rental store Sunday.

Just wanted to let everyone know that achievement whores worldwide are taking one final shot at getting the "1000 people online" achievement in NBA Live 07. It is taking place this Saturday October 3rd at 2pm EST. Just login to your profile, load up the game, enter an online lobby then wait around until enough people get on and the achievement pops. If you are not around you can just enter the lobby and leave your system on. It is probably best to stay online for a few hours afterwards so everyone else can get on and get the achievement.

You can pick up this game used for $4.99 at GameStop, so pick up a couple copies of it if you have multiple systems/profiles. You can return the game within 7 days to GS no questions asked so there is no investment required.

This will probably be the last opportunity to get this achievement. There has been major promotion on all the big achievement/gaming sites for the past couple months so there should be enough people to get this done this time. EA will probably close the servers down shortly like they did with NBA Live 06 so let's rally together to get this achievement! For you completionists out there, this is a very easy 1000 so if you have not played this game yet, get online and get this achievement out of the way and you will be able to finish off the other achievements in a few hours and add another 1000/1000 to your list!

More details can be found here:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=207

GLOCKGLOCK, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to pick it up tomorrow especially since I'm doing a GS challenge with some friends right now :D

I could do Culdcept Saga but its not a priority since I'm mostly trying to play Batman and ODST right now...plus Culdcept takes FOREVER to boost.

there are other online achievements for LIVE 07, so everyone who's just now getting a copy will want to get on those as well before the servers are gone.

- play a ranked game start to finish
- challenge someone and play the game start to finish
- play a co-op game start to finish

the best part is, you don't even have to win. just play. i just got the first one. but none of the 8 people online right now are accepting my challenges. and i think the co-op game requires both sides of the connection to be in co-op.

we'll have to arrange some meetups here to finish those off. i'd be happy to help others out.

[quote name='DocRamon']there are other online achievements for LIVE 07, so everyone who's just now getting a copy will want to get on those as well before the servers are gone.

- play a ranked game start to finish
- challenge someone and play the game start to finish
- play a co-op game start to finish

the best part is, you don't even have to win. just play. i just got the first one. but none of the 8 people online right now are accepting my challenges. and i think the co-op game requires both sides of the connection to be in co-op.

we'll have to arrange some meetups here to finish those off. i'd be happy to help others out.[/QUOTE]

I too picked up NBA Live 07 and cleaned up all the non-online achievements. There was only 1 person online earlier today but he wouldn't accpet my ranked match requests. BTW, do you challenge somebody just by sending them a in-game game invite?

Sounds like we have some good additions here. Just to remind everyone this is happening today! Saturday October 3rd at 2pm EST!

NBA Live 07 1000 players online rally! You still have time to get out to GameStop and pick up a 4.99 copy before 2pm today! You can return the game for a full refund after and it is an easy 1000 gamerscore!

Just load the game up, get into an online lobby and wait for 1000 people to get online and we'll get this annoying achievement out of the way. This will be the last time this is tried before the anticipated server shutdown happens. Please tell your friends and message everyone on your friends list to remind/recruit them!

I have updated the thread title to reflect this boost so it is easier for CAGs to see!

Some people are saying you have to stay in the lobby and not be in a game.....still not 1000 people online unfortunately :(

Stauskas, I'll look for you as soon as I'm done with my current crappy game and damn this game is laggy.

How dissappointing...I don't think we ever actually made it to even 800 people. A lot of people in the lobbies thought they could just have multiple accounts logged into a single system but apparently that did not count. Oh well, at least I got 900GS out of it and now I just have to go thru the ordeal of returning to GS

I know I've been absent for awhile but I've really toned down my boosting recently.

Anyone interested in boosting Section 8 and/or Wolfenstein? I really want to finish up these games and get rid of them ASAP before Modern Warfare 2 and L4D2 come out.

I'm looking to boost in Dark Sector, if anyone's interested. Online for that game is (not surprisingly) completely dead. Anyone out there wanna help?

Now that I have my 360 back and with a renewed live subscription , I'm looking to try and knock out some achievements.

Although there are a bunch of games that I would be looking for help , or to help others with , I've got a small stack that are what I've put on the top of the list.
Full Games:
Perfect Dark Zero (mainly just co-op , but would take multiplayer help too)
Army of Two (both co-op and multiplayer , but co-op is a higher priority since it's quicker)
Lost Planet : Colonies (not sure whether that can be easily boosted)
Halo 3 (Vidmaster annual , maybe a couple others)
Gears 1 and 2 (insane campaign for both , horde for 2 , some others maybe)

Arcade Games:
Castle Crashers (medic , the other online ones if they can be boosted)
TMNT Original Arcade game
others I can't think of at the moment

There are probably others , but those are the ones I'd like to get out of the way first.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Now that I have my 360 back and with a renewed live subscription , I'm looking to try and knock out some achievements.

Although there are a bunch of games that I would be looking for help , or to help others with , I've got a small stack that are what I've put on the top of the list.
Full Games:
Army of Two (both co-op and multiplayer , but co-op is a higher priority since it's quicker)

Arcade Games:

There are probably others , but those are the ones I'd like to get out of the way first.[/QUOTE]

I need to finish up some in TMNT and a few other games you have listed. Send me a FR.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Now that I have my 360 back and with a renewed live subscription , I'm looking to try and knock out some achievements.

Full Games:

Arcade Games:

There are probably others , but those are the ones I'd like to get out of the way first.[/QUOTE]

I'm also up for TMNT and CC. I'm not interested in boosting achievements, per se, but I am up for earning them legit and 100%-ing my games.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I'm also up for TMNT and CC. I'm not interested in boosting achievements, per se, but I am up for earning them legit and 100%-ing my games.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

I'm not really that big on boosting either. For the games that can be done legit with out too much trouble I'd rather do it for real , but some of them (like the PDZ multiplayer ones) there's really no way around it at this point.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I'm not really that big on boosting either. For the games that can be done legit with out too much trouble I'd rather do it for real , but some of them (like the PDZ multiplayer ones) there's really no way around it at this point.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Just send me a FR on XBL and post on CAG or contact me on AIM when you guys are ready.

~HotShotX

Anyone interested in helping me out with Fable 2's dollcatcher and perfect expression achievement? If so, message me here or at my gamertag (bantheradio).

[quote name='PR Mega X']I'm looking to boost in Dark Sector, if anyone's interested. Online for that game is (not surprisingly) completely dead. Anyone out there wanna help?[/QUOTE]

I've got DS, but haven't popped it in my 360. I'd be up for boosting it anytime, though. Just let me know if you're still looking to boost it.

I'm also trying to finish the Turok MP achievements (just need the 500 ranked kills, Co-op 1, and All Purpose Warrior), but I can help others with whatever MP achievements they need, so lemme know if anyone is interested in boosting.

I think it might've been a page or two back, but I'd be up for 50 cent:BoTS (still sealed on the shelf), so lemme know if anyone wants to co-op that game.

Thanks!

[quote name='wjhard63']I've got DS, but haven't popped it in my 360. I'd be up for boosting it anytime, though. Just let me know if you're still looking to boost it.[/QUOTE]

I am still looking to boost -- I'm very close to finishing it, I'm just trying to get a team of four together since that's the minimum to start a round of Infection. I'm trying to set something up for Wednesday around 9pm est, so let me know if you're available. Thanks! :)

[quote name='PR Mega X']I am still looking to boost -- I'm very close to finishing it, I'm just trying to get a team of four together since that's the minimum to start a round of Infection. I'm trying to set something up for Wednesday around 9pm est, so let me know if you're available. Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I think the earliest I can make it is 10:30 est, as I need to put my daughter to bed before I can jump on. If you can boost later in the evenings, I'll be around.

Full Games:

Arcade Games:

I can help you with everything EXCEPT Lost Planet: Colonies since I have the original edition. Send me a message/Friend Request if you want to boost/help each other.

[quote name='wjhard63']I think the earliest I can make it is 10:30 est, as I need to put my daughter to bed before I can jump on. If you can boost later in the evenings, I'll be around.[/QUOTE]

Whenever is good for you. It's the start of my weekend, so I'll be on for a bit :)

[quote name='StarKnightX']I'd be up for 50 cent and or Dark Sector as well. I'd just need some forewarning since my work schedule is kinda random.[/QUOTE]

I'm on late nights (EST) most of the time - I'll send you an FR.

Anyone interested in doing the "Vidmaster Challenge: Endure" achievement for Halo 3 ODST?

It's the one where you play firefight and try to pass the 4th set. People have said it takes about a good 2 hours (at least). Any takers?

bread's done
Back