CAG Cemetery, may you rest in peace

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol:

Man, I thought we lost another one.[/QUOTE]
Banned users don't show up in the member list, which Roufuss does, so it wasn't that plausible to begin with.

I'm about to get banned....FOR POSTING THIS HOT BRIDGET HENTAI!!!!

okay, i got nothing. I need CAG to live.

I thought it wasn't possible to change your name to 'Banned'

[quote name='Trakan']He changed his user title.[/quote]

[quote name='Apossum']I'm about to get banned....FOR POSTING THIS HOT BRIDGET HENTAI!!!!

okay, i got nothing. I need CAG to live.[/quote]

Bridget=Legendary Trap
:rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='Rig']So I read the entire thread. How/why did Zenith get banned?![/quote]

In his last few posts he went off big time on some people with multiple f-bombs among other things. It was really weird.

[quote name='Rig']So I read the entire thread. How/why did Zenith get banned?![/quote]

He went apeshit over some horse shit...

I don't think anyone knows why.

[quote name='Kayden']He went apeshit over some horse shit...

I don't think anyone knows why.[/QUOTE]

Thats a shitload of shit!

I was around when ZL got a little cooky- sent him a PM to see if he was alright, some the stuff he was posting actually had me a little worried. And I've always had love for the Horse.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Bridget=Legendary Trap
:rofl: :rofl:

[/QUOTE]

definitely the first round pick for your next trap sig :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I thought it wasn't possible to change your name to 'Banned'[/quote]

Nope. DenisDFat did that too. It's very possible.

You can't change it to Moderator, and a few other words I can't think of right now.

[quote name='Trakan']Nope. DenisDFat did that too. It's very possible.

You can't change it to Moderator, and a few other words I can't think of right now.[/quote]

For some reason you can't put "head" in there...

[quote name='Xevious']I didnt know ZLegend was banned!! I'm actually shocked. He was a good guy...[/QUOTE]

For the last shitting time: he was temporarily banned, to deal with his temporary insanity. If you want to know why, just search his last few posts. Now, let's drop the issue.

[quote name='Ledhed']For the last shitting time: he was temporarily banned, to deal with his temporary insanity. If you want to know why, just search his last few posts. Now, let's drop the issue.[/quote]

It's not really bothering you that much is it? :lol:

I think people are just shocked since he didn't have a history of causing problems (the fact it was temporary doesn't change that), that's all.

Speaking of banned people, I remember Samurai X was banished for continued racist remarks.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=26839

[quote name='GuilewasNK']It's not really bothering you that much is it? :lol: [/QUOTE]

It bothers me when people don't bother to read the thread, and ask the same question for the fuckteenth time. Beyond that, I'm an absolute grove of peachiness.

[quote name='Ledhed']It bothers me when people don't bother to read the thread, and ask the same question for the fuckteenth time. Beyond that, I'm an absolute grove of peachiness.[/quote]

Mmmm...peach groves....
peach1hb.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Mmmm...peach groves....
peach1hb.jpg
[/quote]

Mmmmmmm... Presidents of the United States of America....

d80828aoid2.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone will know who I'm talking about here but was that guy with the Liberace picture and had an answer for everything banned? He seemed to be posting like a madman and then just disappeared.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not sure if anyone will know who I'm talking about here but was that guy with the Liberace picture and had an answer for everything banned? He seemed to be posting like a madman and then just disappeared.[/QUOTE]

Capitalist_Mao? he ignored me because I'm from chicago :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not sure if anyone will know who I'm talking about here but was that guy with the Liberace picture and had an answer for everything banned? He seemed to be posting like a madman and then just disappeared.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't banned. He had his forum name changed to... I don't remember, and don't care to.

[quote name='Apossum']Capitalist_Mao? he ignored me because I'm from chicago :lol:[/quote]

I think he got a name change.

[quote name='Apossum']Capitalist_Mao? he ignored me because I'm from chicago :lol:[/QUOTE]
He changed his name and then left after blaming Cheapy for not fixing the problems his outdated version of Firefox had and he refused to update because of supposed security that had already been fixed in the newest release.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He changed his name and then left after blaming Cheapy for not fixing the problems his outdated version of Firefox had and he refused to update because of supposed security that had already been fixed in the newest release.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

What was it that he changed his name to again?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He changed his name and then left after blaming Cheapy for not fixing the problems his outdated version of Firefox had and he refused to update because of supposed security that had already been fixed in the newest release.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kakomu'][quote name='CheapyD']I'm sorry if this is a deal breaker for you, but really, there is nothing I can do about it.[/quote]Then, I'm gone.[/quote]

Anybody ever bother reading his blog? That thing was a doozie. His feuds with his roommates were the best. Definetly a very confrontational (argumentative) person.

Oh well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He supposedly left a couple of months ago, but he was last on here 4/9. :lol: Nice job of never returning.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he probably comes back just to check deals but doesn't post anymore in effort to save face for trying to act like we'd all care that he's leaving. I wonder if he's gonna read this...?

I was just reading the thread that lead to him leaving and I came across something that made me laugh as hard as I did when I saw the phrase, "The Murderous Phil Spectator", which I didnt think would happen anymore today ...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Funny...dude bitches about "standards and compliance" yet insists on clinging to an OUTDATED version of a web browser for dear life.

That's like a chef complaining about kitchen cleanliness then shitting on the food.[/quote]

Lol sorry... I forgot I changed it last night or this morning to see how many people would catch on to it, and that I've been posting with it as my custom title all night :lol:

There, I changed it back.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I think people are just shocked since he didn't have a history of causing problems[/QUOTE]
are you serious? you must not have been around when that ron artest fight happened in detroit. he threw a hissie fit with anyone that didnt agree with him including cursing out daphatty. not to mention his usual Bitchy behavior with people who dont like wrestling and anything else he likes.

being suprised of him being banned is like getting suprised if i got banned. its ridiculous.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah, he probably comes back just to check deals but doesn't post anymore in effort to save face for trying to act like we'd all care that he's leaving. I wonder if he's gonna read this...?[/QUOTE]
That's the logical reason, though he said the errors he was getting made it hard to view the site. Maybe he finally updated and realized everyone was right. :whistle2:k

Let us not forget the countless spam accounts that have been banned. Let's take a moment to remember the "use my link to get a free ipod!" or "hot girls here!"

[quote name='megaseadramon']Let us not forget the countless spam accounts that have been banned. Let's take a moment to remember the "use my link to get a free ipod!" or "hot girls here!"[/QUOTE]

I got better uses for my time personally. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's the logical reason, though he said the errors he was getting made it hard to view the site. Maybe he finally updated and realized everyone was right. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
If that's the case, he'd never admit he was wrong and therefore we won't hear from him anymore. Ahh well.

[quote name='zewone']are you serious? you must not have been around when that ron artest fight happened in detroit. he threw a hissie fit with anyone that didnt agree with him including cursing out daphatty. not to mention his usual Bitchy behavior with people who dont like wrestling and anything else he likes.

being suprised of him being banned is like getting suprised if i got banned. its ridiculous.[/quote]

I must have missed it. I remember chatting somewhere about the Artest fight, but I don't remember if it was here or not.

[quote name='megaseadramon']Let us not forget the countless spam accounts that have been banned. Let's take a moment to remember the "use my link to get a free ipod!" or "hot girls here!"[/QUOTE]

like Dsgirl, the worst plant ever. and those guys who love that physics chip

[quote name='Ledhed']

I'd also like to throw a shout-out to Bobbin for cleaning up his act and returning under the edifice of one of my favorite actors.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I had no idea. Tha'ts kind of funny though.

[quote name='Alucard']I'm still lurking around from time to time.

anyone have love for me?

Not to be Blunt but CAG "you're beautiful"[/QUOTE]

No. Go back to lurking. Immediately.

I thought (read: hoped) you were dead.... :whistle2:k

anyone have love for me?

Not to be Blunt but CAG "you're beautiful"[/quote]

anyone have love for me?

Not to be Blunt but CAG "you're beautiful"[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, I know for a fact that I banned Frisky, LedHed, Punqsux, MorbidAngel4Life, God, and a few others.

That was a fun night.[/quote]

Rampant Abuse of Power.
Strong Emo undertones.

Yep. Sneaky Penguin must be back.

[quote name='JSweeney']Rampant Abuse of Power.
Strong Emo undertones.

Yep. Sneaky Penguin must be back.[/quote]

You don't even know what emo is.

Besides, Frisky, Morbid, and Punq ALL asked to be banned, and Led was just to stage a cout for about 2 hours. After that all were unbanned. Gotta learn to not be so stuck up and have fun once in a while.

bread's done
Back