CAG Premium Insider Membership Program - APRIL FOOLS!

[quote name='redfusion']Man, with the combination of waking up early plus not knowing what day it is totally got me.[/quote]

Same here, except it was waking up late that got me. Dammit I need to pick up some Pepsi or I'll be a victim of this stuff all day...

Laugh all you want but i been sayin since day 1 when i joined this site NEEDS THIS

level 1 free

level 2 10 per year ----------------bigger pm box and maybe some other junk

Level 3 25 or 30 per year----- some good deals for level 3 members)

hell that would be less then 3 bucks per month. Look at how much money this site saves you.

also maybe if the site went to a PAY program you wouldnt have as many trolls and the site would go back to what it once was

i know for a fact 12 bucks a year wouldnt be a bad deal for all of the info we get off this site

[quote name='slidecage']Laugh all you want but i been sayin since day 1 when i joined this site NEEDS THIS

level 1 free

level 2 10 per year ----------------bigger pm box and maybe some other junk

Level 3 25 or 30 per year----- some good deals for level 3 members)

hell that would be less then 3 bucks per month. Look at how much money this site saves you.

also maybe if the site went to a PAY program you wouldnt have as many trolls and the site would go back to what it once was

i know for a fact 12 bucks a year wouldnt be a bad deal for all of the info we get off this site[/quote]

#-o

For a $100/year membership, Wombat had better be showing up to my apartment in person, wearing a handsome tuxedo, with a limousine, and taking me out to a romantic dinner.

~HotShotX

dude cheapy, i emailed you requesting you to save my spot hahaha. I really think you should do this cheapy, i'm not joking at all...

For all the youngsters.

Go MOW someones yard or wash a few cars to pay for the insider membership.

I know i would GLADLY pay 40bucks for someone to wash and WAX my car :)

I'll take 5. I'll be the first to admit I fell for this at first. Can't believe it either. Good show Cheapy, good show!

[quote name='CAGIronMan']Im sorry Cheapy, but this sucks. How am I supposed to pay? Im 15. And I'm not exactly on the rich side...[/quote]

Be smarter.

The revelation that Cheapy's parents visit CAG to check up on him (first thing in the morning?) was worth the split-second head scratcher.

While the concept should not be ruled out in its entirety, I believe that the benefits should be heightened to provide a better value for the money.

The cost of a Gold Membership should be lowered to $25.00. The Platinum Membership to $50 and a Diamond Membership added for $100.00. Also consider offering a Lifetime Membership for $250-$500.00.

However, the missing element is that of the exclusivity of content, which correlates to the pricing tiers. I would investigate special discounts from some of the independent companies for the Platinum and Diamond members. This could be a yearly coupon, such as free shipping ore exclusive sales. I believe that when you charge as much as XBox Live, there should be some special benefit, aside from an avatar and a Tokyo tour. A tour by Cheapy is not to be scoffed at, but let's be real, how many people are going to travel to Tokyo?

Whoo Yeah , yet another chance to spend money yippee .Hook me up with one of those platimun memberships ,oh yeah Is there any chance that we will all get a free copy of the new 360 game "Bunny with pancakes on head" I think I read that on Wombats' site

Unless this is an April Fools joke, many of us CAG's will be looking elsewhere for our deals now.

Oh well, it was a fun ride while it lasted.

Sorry, but I don't see myself paying for forum posts.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']For an extra $100 on top of the Platinum package, do we get a handjob?[/quote]

I heard Mrs. Cheapy is doing a world tour.

sign me up for platinum! hey cheapy... when i schedule my tour in japan, please make sure to dress up as a geisha.

bread's done
Back