CAG Premium Insider Membership Program - APRIL FOOLS!

[quote name='JDUB X']

Take away the CHEAP and you only have CHEAPASSGAMER.com[/quote]

Haha, that's the first thing I said to myself this morning upon reading this. :D

You had me fooled for about 2 minutes.

I was actually interested in signing up but then when I saw what was given to the free membership I knew the memberbase would take a bad hit so I kept reading what benefit would I get from this.. and low and behold "1 day tour of Tokyo w/CheapyD" still made me feel like taking part in it.

[quote name='Mex25']For a minute there I was going to say cheapy is now a big sellout then I looked at the date. I wonder how many people actually pmed cheapy asking for a platinum membership lol.[/quote]

I responded but had 'April Fools' in the message. We should flood his in box!

Why did fuck fuck show up as April April?

Good one Cheapy. For a second I thought you became MS and began to monetize everything and over accessorize(Mem units, HDD, not make-up). Well done.

Jebus cheapy. if this is not a April fools joke i hope all you play for the rest of your life is shaq-fu.

BTW great show last week but dont make the show under 2h

At 6.45am this seemed quite plausible, nice going Cheapy.

The "Cheapy D Tokyo experience" might have actually been worth the $100. I also like the sound of the immunity to banning as well ;).

Actually read that whole thing thinking Cheapy is nuts, no friggin way, before realizing its September 21st.

Oops, I mean April Fools.

Damn you Cheapy! I fell for it. I was about to come on here and remind you that you once said you'd never turn CAG into a pay site and then I read some posts.

You win this round...

Smart move making april fools dissappear... Now it looks like everyone is pissed, when instead we are all laughing. Good work CheapyD

HAHAHA just saw the logo - PIMP! This topic is full of surprises

I fell for it. I knew it was 04/01 but I never even realized that when reading the post. Even though the Platinum membership benefits were quite obscure, I still believed it.

Ho ho...Jolly good ruse, that. Ha...ha...

**surreptitiously tears up $100 check, throws away prepared photo frame, wipes tear**

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Wow, people are dumb enough to believe this?

Bravo Cheapy. Bravo.
[/QUOTE]

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of them are stupider than that.

My man George Carlin knows how to keeps it realz

I forgot what day it was. I'll admit that I fell for it. But my excuse is I just woke up and went straight to the computer. I didn't give myself a chance to stretch or get situated. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It IS an April Fool's joke, right?

I can't believe I fell for this thing the first minute I thought about it. I was ready to write cheapy an email letting him know how he should take into consideration the time registered on the site.

[quote name='guynextshore']4/01 right.....?[/QUOTE]

I can't believe it took almost 10 posts. Damn people are gullible.

First thing I did when I woke up was to tell myself that I wasn't going to fall for any Foos jokes. The next thing I did was almost shat my pants when I read your post Cheapy. Well done sir!

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Initially I feel a bit betrayed like if my sister were to become a stripper my favourite strip club. Unfortunatly in this senario there are not alternate CAG sites to which I might go.

I guess I can live with it except for the $50/year for "Can have avatar and signature". That's just rediculous.

[quote name='CheapyD']I can always tell its a good one if my parents think its a bad idea :)[/quote]

So can I assume your FA (Financial adviser/Father) said "David this is a terrible idea !"

Well to bad I was ready to pay 100.00 for my platinum membership . However I would have sold off my rights for a Cheapy tour because I don't fly :cry:

bread's done
Back