CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

Well, I guess count this as a vote for Friday. If it's early Saturday then I definitely won't be able to make it. Later Saturday I could do (about 9pm central), if some won't be playing COD.

OK I made it official. I'll host friday night @ 9:30 est and I'll also host saturday evening @ 6:30pm est.

Mana cannot host this weekend so he won't be there. He did say he'd be up for the week after though.

I can host up to 12, so if anyone can host more and is willing feel free to volunteer hosting.

I'll make the game non-ranked and password protected.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']OK I made it official. I'll host friday night @ 9:30 est and I'll also host saturday evening @ 6:30pm est.

Mana cannot host this weekend so he won't be there. He did say he'd be up for the week after though.

I can host up to 12, so if anyone can host more and is willing feel free to volunteer hosting.

I'll make the game non-ranked and password protected.[/quote]

I will show up to one, if not both. Woohoo, gettin' my fix this weekend!

Are you guys easy on noobs? My big bro picked the game up and everytime he plays he gets clobbered (not a great gamer, but don't ever let him know I said that). Just reading over some of the thread and thought y'all might be good for him (although I don't know if his schedule will permit).

[quote name='guinaevere']Are you guys easy on noobs? My big bro picked the game up and everytime he plays he gets clobbered (not a great gamer, but don't ever let him know I said that). Just reading over some of the thread and thought y'all might be good for him (although I don't know if his schedule will permit).[/quote]

We're a nice bunch, mostly. Everyone's welcome.

OK.

Tonight's game will be called CAG_CLAN (or something real close).

The password will be cag.

The room will be up at 9:30pm EST. There will be approximately 6 games all 15 minutes each for an end time of approximately 11pm EST.

Rotation will include variety of game types and map types, mostly smaller. If you have any recommendations this is the place to speak out.

I probably won't make it to tonight's game, or if anything I'll just be there for a little while. I'm definitely in for tomorrow, though.

I will be their.

What allows a host to host more then 12 people?

Oh and i hope their is NOT a warhawks only level. I hate those.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Good game everyone. Glad a lot of you made it.

Looks like x3x1x needs to be added to the clan.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind that. I got this game the friday after it was released but just recently started playing a couple nights a week again. This is the first online game for any system I've had, and it's quite addictive. So yes, a clan invite would be nice. :cool:

Also, it's always nice to see another CAG from MI StrandedBrit! I'm at MSU currently, so I might actually be able to use their network to host a game for everyone. I'm just not sure how many players it could support.

Edit: Won't be on tonight's game, I've got final exams all this week I need to study for.

I haven't set up yet that's why you can't find it.

It'll be the same as last time.

CAG_CLAN server
password - cag

Game is officially live!

Mana's hosting the next game, which I guess will officially be this friday @ 9:30pm est. That's 12/14/07.

bornrunnin31 (aka x3x1x), you've been sent a clan invite.

ive been reading some review, and it seems that this game is multiplayer only cmiiw
is it hard to find players for this game ?
I have never really play online gaming on the console, all i know bout console online gaming is halo which is huge, how is this game compared to halo..... the player base wise ?

[quote name='yuckfou']ive been reading some review, and it seems that this game is multiplayer only cmiiw
is it hard to find players for this game ?
I have never really play online gaming on the console, all i know bout console online gaming is halo which is huge, how is this game compared to halo..... the player base wise ?[/quote]

I find the Sony (blue) servers are usually pretty full... Then the private servers are doing ok as well. I would safely say that there is enough competitoin out there that you should have no fear.
Can't compare to the HALO's, have only played the original on PC (bwahaha), so no idea as far as numbers go.

[quote name='yuckfou']I have never really play online gaming on the console, all i know bout console online gaming is halo which is huge, how is this game compared to halo..... the player base wise ?[/quote]

Player base wise Warhawks is smaller. On a good estimate 250,000 copies were sold. Halo 3 just went through 5 million. There'll be a lot more players on Halo 3 than Warhawk. That said the servers for Warhawk have been pretty steady as Cthulhu8u said and I've never had a problem finding a ranked or non-ranked game.

On the Warhawk newsfront, today they announced that the Expansion Pack will be released on Dec. 20 and cost $7.99 (the price has been known). I wonder if the pack will be tied to a single account or not, possible clan gamesharing?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']We're a nice bunch, mostly. Everyone's welcome.[/quote]Awesome. =)

I don't know when he'll have the opportunity to hook up with y'all, but I tagged this thread for future reference.

Just your friendly neighborhood reminder that there is a game on this friday night 12/14/07 @ 9:30pm EST (Tomorrow)

Server Name = CAG_Clan
Password = cag

Mana Knight will be hosting.

damn, would love to join in on some clan fun but I've got prior commitments at that time. I'll probably be on during the day tho, so I'll check the clan list to see if anyone else is on at the same time.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I'm home sick with a wicked cold. :cold:[/quote]Same. :whistle2:(

[quote name='bornrunnin31']damn, would love to join in on some clan fun but I've got prior commitments at that time. I'll probably be on during the day tho, so I'll check the clan list to see if anyone else is on at the same time.[/quote]That's all right, it happens. I would play in the afternoon, but I have a lot to do. We will be playing up until 11:00pm EST probably.

Speaking about the clan, snozzb3rry, Tralgore, and BigMesy haven't accepted the clan requests.

Also, I would like to know who will probably attend. I apologize because I just realized there were many who I did not message on PSN over this, and it's kind of late. If we can't get enough, I may just move Warhawk night (or if people request I do).

Sorry, I had to re-post due to switching back to the OP.

To let everyone know, the game name will be CAG_Clan, with the password being cag.

I'll work on a map rotation soon, but I'm looking at going
DM
TDM
CTF
Zones
TDM (maybe dog fight to make Cthulhu8u happy. ;) )
CTF

WB! Shocked and surprised that you're back (especially after this long), but I guess sanity prevailed.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll work on a map rotation soon, but I'm looking at going
DM
TDM
CTF
Zones
TDM (maybe dog fight to make Cthulhu8u happy. ;) )
CTF[/quote]

I'm not as against dogfights now that I've played a bit more. I find I usually do better than I expect. Balanced teams are always important though! It gets pretty boring for both teams if it's too one-sided...

I'd love to play tonight if the signifigant other lets me. We're supposed to get some lovely winter weather this weekend so it is definitely gaming time for me. Can anyone join up?

Good to see TMK is back, I will be on tonight. Is it going to be a ranked match, or can we have split screen? Just wondering if the wife and I will be taking turns? Later!

The match will not be ranked, so your wife and StrandedBrit's wife can play. I do plan to have another ranked much, but I will try harder next time to assure it works out (last time I was away, which kind of hurt it).

Sorry, I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience on accidentally pressing start and not changing the server name, since I started Warhawk too late.

Well, it was fun playing with you all, despite the teams not being completely perfect early on (a little uneven). I will schedule a match for next week (or the week after). I'll try to do a better job getting more people to play (by making sure many can play way ahead of time).

Great time everyone and I'll see you all again.

Also, LethalGod will be added to the correct clan the next time I log onto Warhawk.

Great set of games, everyone. I think we can all agree that the greatest moment was when I got the flag and then managed to drive completely off the map and explode. I should really practice more.

[quote name='metaly']Great set of games, everyone. I think we can all agree that the greatest moment was when I got the flag and then managed to drive completely off the map and explode. I should really practice more.[/quote]

That was great. I didn't know who it was, but that would have made it 2-0 and pretty much game over.

Well done!

But yeah good games. I tell you what, last weeks COD4 clan game didn't have that great a turn out so if it happens again tomorrow then we can move warhawk back to saturday.

Also, as Starkkat has posted in the Omega Dawn thread. The 1.2 atch is releasing this wednesday and it'll have new options. One of which is clan games where we can go head to head with another clan. That might be a possibility for the next game huh ...... ?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Also, as Starkkat has posted in the Omega Dawn thread. The 1.2 atch is releasing this wednesday and it'll have new options. One of which is clan games where we can go head to head with another clan. That might be a possibility for the next game huh ...... ?[/QUOTE]I'm planning on searching for a clan to play against (probably one at PSU, since it has several). Thanks for letting me know about the update, since I will look into it.

bread's done
Back