Call of Duty: World at War - Gen. Disc. & Info

[quote name='Chase']Wait, there are preorder goodies? If so, I need to get to a GameStop.[/quote]

Activision said Gamestop 360 preorders will get into the beta, but no word yet on when the keys will be given to Gamestop.

Right now the only other thing for preordering is you will have the M1A1 unlocked for multiplayer from the beginning of the game.

I got to play the level in the OP last month as part of the competitive coop game mode. It's like playing the scoring mode in Halo 3. Lots of fun.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Activision said Gamestop 360 preorders will get into the beta, but no word yet on when the keys will be given to Gamestop.

Right now the only other thing for preordering is you will have the M1A1 unlocked for multiplayer from the beginning of the game.[/quote]

Oh, neato. Thanks for the heads up, Hitman!

If I am not mistaken, isn't this the same gun in COD2? If so, I hope they improved its stats.

fyi, the multiplayer beta started today!! XD

i wonder when gamestop is gonna give out the beta codes to those who preordered, it should be soon. i'm thinking maybe in a few weeks

Keifer Sutherland voicing the American General in this game and saying things like "Outstanding, Marines! Out-fucking-standing!" at the end of a victorious MP round makes this my GotY :cool:

No news on the beta.... Gamestop says they are expecting them but have no idea. Callofduty.com says nothing and is full of people crying about the lack of beta news.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Knowing that Keifer's doing a voice over in this game is what swayed me to buy this game on release :D[/quote]

I believe Gary Oldman is voicing the Russian. No, not Gary Coleman. But that would be funny.

[quote name='Ziv']I believe Gary Oldman is voicing the Russian. No, not Gary Coleman. But that would be funny.[/quote]

I love Gary Oldman. :drool:

*patiently waits for beta*

[quote name='cubs2321']The beta must be starting up soon. I saw someone playing it this morning while looking in the CAGCOD4 friends list.[/quote]

closed beta =X

i got the email confirm to verify the email.. no key yet though.. not sure when they're to arrive.

only 20,000 keys are given out and they're down to about 7000 right now.... going at a rate of about 100 per minute.

cod4 user name was not required.. just name, dob, email

Bienvenue sur le programme d’inscription afin de jouer à la bêta-test de Call of Duty : World at War, en mode multijoueur sur le XboxLive.

Vous êtes bien inscrit pour recevoir une clef pour la bêta de Call of Duty World At War sur le Xbox Live.

Welcome to the enrollment program to play the beta test for Call of Duty: World at War, in multiplayer mode on xboxlive.

You are registered to receive a key to the beta of Call of Duty World At War on Xbox Live.

[quote name='iamthekiller']i got the email confirm to verify the email.. no key yet though.. not sure when they're to arrive.

only 20,000 keys are given out and they're down to about 7000 right now.... going at a rate of about 100 per minute.

cod4 user name was not required.. just name, dob, email[/QUOTE]

Same here. i signed up at the COD forums with a different e-mail address a while back, so I'm hoping I get an American one. Who knows if we can even use French beta keys?

anyone have any extra keys? I'd be willing to trade for 75 coke reward points. PM me if you have one please.

[quote name='as50193']anyone have any extra keys? I'd be willing to trade for 75 coke reward points. PM me if you have one please.[/quote]
Keys haven't been sent out yet.

[quote name='moojuice']Of fucking course. The first full day I have at my internship, beta keys go out. fuck.

Edit: Huh, didn't sensor my last word.[/quote]
fuck
SHIT
BITCH
ASS
CUNT

EDIT: sweet.

I didn't try to though. It just never got picked up to begin with. The first one did. Really don't know why the second one didn't get changed into Shaq-fu

[quote name='SynGamer']fuck
SHIT
BITCH
ASS
CUNT

EDIT: sweet.[/QUOTE]
...You realize the last four aren't censored regularly, right?
[quote name='moojuice']I didn't try to though. It just never got picked up to begin with. The first one did. Really don't know why the second one didn't get changed into Shaq-fu[/QUOTE]
Because it's a smiley code. If you look in the smiley list, there's two of those images, one for a capital "F" and one for a lowercase "F". Any other combinations are unfiltered.

Wtf happened to this thread? Anyways, it looks like the official beta codes from Call of Duty Headquarters are being sent out right now. So if you've signed up already, you might receive it in the coming days. Also, if you've pre-ordered, you are pretty much guaranteed a key.

As for me: not yet.

Link on announcement:
http://www.callofduty.com/intel/149

[quote name='KiLL3r']Just got my code of Callofduty.com. If you have an account their check your profile, the code will be there.[/quote]
Yes. Gonna check my email/COD HQ profile.
Edit: *Tear* ...and the wait continues.

I used to be a COD member and I transferred my account to CoD.com about 2 months ago. Will I be sent a code or did I have to "register" for something else to be sent a code?

I got my Gamestop code, but not my COD.com code. DLing 1st code now. Need second for my bro.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Just got my code of Callofduty.com. If you have an account their check your profile, the code will be there.[/quote]
Ahhh, there it is... haha. To be more specific, click "My Account", then "Account/Profile".

[quote name='shinryuu']Ahhh, there it is... haha. To be more specific, click "My Account", then "Account/Profile".[/quote]

On the account/profile page, where is the code at? I've combed through the entire page and nada. I find it kind of odd that I don't have a code. I remember signing up for CoD.com around July-ish.

[quote name='DarkRider23']On the account/profile page, where is the code at? I've combed through the entire page and nada. I find it kind of odd that I don't have a code. I remember signing up for CoD.com around July-ish.[/quote]
Did you transfer your CharlieOscarDelta account?

bread's done
Back