Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='david12795']I wish I could see what it looks like since its already out in japan[/QUOTE]

What's out in Japan? The Mario posters??

Ah wished I hadn't used so many of my codes last year... could have platinum but it looks like all I'm going to get is gold... oh well... right now just trying to figure out what to do with my over 1300 points... none of these prizes seem worth it.

[quote name='multicoloredyoshi']Ah wished I hadn't used so many of my codes last year... could have platinum but it looks like all I'm going to get is gold... oh well... right now just trying to figure out what to do with my over 1300 points... none of these prizes seem worth it.[/QUOTE]

The Zelda Posters and Hanafuda cards are recommended.

hmm might do the hanafuda. The posters seem a little too much like something I could make if I wanted to. Also I don't hang posters up or even pictures at my place. I rather be rewarded with discounts on games vs. these kind of prizes though. Guess it's better than nothing.

[quote name='Atomslayer']You only get one if you registered past January 15th.[/QUOTE]

Dang I registered mine right after Christmas. I wonder why they did it like that.

Yeah, I got one. It kind of sucks, it feels like wax paper or something... feels super cheap. You're not missing out on anything worthwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to register Pokémon SoulSilver, but I would like it to just be on the list of things I need to do for points. I don't want to actually get points for it yet, just hold on to it for next year. How do I do this?

[quote name='utopianmachine']I need to register Pokémon SoulSilver, but I would like it to just be on the list of things I need to do for points. I don't want to actually get points for it yet, just hold on to it for next year. How do I do this?[/QUOTE]
Don't think you can, you could save the post play til next year, but I don't think you can register now and hold off on receiving the register points.l

[quote name='utopianmachine']I need to register Pokémon SoulSilver, but I would like it to just be on the list of things I need to do for points. I don't want to actually get points for it yet, just hold on to it for next year. How do I do this?[/QUOTE]

Don't think you can do that. (I assume you want to register now for additional intend to buy coins?)

As soon as you register the 50 or (30 for ds?) coins should pop up.

As far as I know anyway.

[quote name='KingBroly']There's apparently some 80 coin WiiWare game available, but I'll be darned if I can find where it is.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

I have been waitign for this. The game is supposed to be MEH, but I love free games for buying games. The Game and Watch collection, and Doc Lewis's Punch Out come to mind.

Now, where is the Game and Watch 2 collection and Mario Posters?!

---------------------------

Edit: I can't seem to find where to redeem for the WiiWare game either... lame

Just hit gold today with my post play of Rage of the Gladiator

I'm torn between trying to do an intend to buy with Mario Galaxy 2, or waiting to register until next year.

[quote name='Kaoz']Just hit gold today with my post play of Rage of the Gladiator

I'm torn between trying to do an intend to buy with Mario Galaxy 2, or waiting to register until next year.[/QUOTE]

Do the intend to buy, then register but don't fill out the survey. You should still get the +10 coins from intend to buy and be able to wait until the next Club Nintendo year to complete the survey and redeem your coins.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Do the intend to buy, then register but don't fill out the survey. You should still get the +10 coins from intend to buy and be able to wait until the next Club Nintendo year to complete the survey and redeem your coins.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan, even if it doesn't work I kinda doubt I will hit gold next year anyway.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Do they give points for consoles? Wondering if the DSi XL will have any.[/QUOTE]

The DSi had points, so the DSi XL will probally have points too.

It earns you the same 160 coins as you'd get by registering a DSi, if my reading skills are up to snuff.

Is the 30-coin bonus survey still available?

EDIT: The Club Nintendo 80 coin game will be available on March 31st

It's 160 for registering a DSiXL. I'm wondering of you get 30 post-play coins for the three DSiWare games that come with the system (10 Post-Play coins for each)...

[quote name='KingBroly']The Club Nintendo 80 coin game will be available on March 31st[/QUOTE]

Here is the info on that:

Grill-Off with Ultrahand (available March 31 through Club Nintendo) (Nintendo, 1-2 players, 80 Club Nintendo Coins)

While I agree with mattyp33, it seems like a short lived game... I also think that it is great for Nintendo of America to finally localize something that is a little more off beat. I encourge that type of localization. I also happen to love exclusive games that only the fans can get, and I will be getting this day 1.

For me, the biggest goal for Club Nintendo is to get unique/exclusive games for purchasing games I am going to buy anyway.

I mean, I also have the Zelda Posters and Hanafuda cards too... and love them... but I treasure my Game and Watch Collection/Doc Louis' Punch Out!! because of their exclusive nature. I would love for that Balloon Fight game, staring tingle to come to the DS, as it has in Japan.

We are getting The Game and Watch Collection 2- so that is a victory as well.

I have two accounts. One attached to my Wii/DSi and one not. I want to use the coins from my account not attached to the Wii for Grill Off with Ultra Hand. Once redeemed- it is just acode to be entered in the Wii Shop Channel... or what?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have two accounts. One attached to my Wii/DSi and one not. I want to use the coins from my account not attached to the Wii for Grill Off with Ultra Hand. Once redeemed- it is just acode to be entered in the Wii Shop Channel... or what?[/QUOTE]

I would assume as such. Did anyone grab it yet? Hope they inform us.

THREE NEW ITEMS FOR PURCHASE
Grill-Off with Ultra Hand - 80 coins (128 blocks)
Club Nintendo Mario 3-Poster Series - 350 coins
Game & Watch Collection 2 - 800 coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back