Clubbing is closing its doors after 5 years may 31st is the last day

[quote name='Kamera']Normally my prizes come almost exactly one month after ordering them. I ordered one a month and five days ago, and now I'm getting concerned. :/ Have you guys found that when you got flagged or there was a problem with your order that it took longer to hear back from them?[/QUOTE]

If you get flagged you will never hear anything from CB. Never. You must wait 12 weeks and then email CB Customer Support as to why your prize hasn't come. (Don't even bother trying to waste time emailing them before the 12-week mark).

If you were flagged you will get the "You cheated" email from Customer Service. If that happens, respectfully and politely ask them to re-eval your case. Then you wait, and wait, and wait.........It took me 2 mos. to get them to look at my account and reimburse me my points but they did send out like 5 prizes I had in the pipeline immediately all on the same day in 5 different boxes.

[quote name='civic_duty']Quite a few new prizes up. Some interesting, some not.[/QUOTE]
a list would be nice otherwise i wont know lol

[quote name='caralisia']If you get flagged you will never hear anything from CB. Never. You must wait 12 weeks and then email CB Customer Support as to why your prize hasn't come. (Don't even bother trying to waste time emailing them before the 12-week mark).

If you were flagged you will get the "You cheated" email from Customer Service. If that happens, respectfully and politely ask them to re-eval your case. Then you wait, and wait, and wait.........It took me 2 mos. to get them to look at my account and reimburse me my points but they did send out like 5 prizes I had in the pipeline immediately all on the same day in 5 different boxes.[/QUOTE]

Damn. *sigh* Oh well. I guess I'll just keep waiting. By then I'll probably have forgotten tho. :/

[quote name='civic_duty']Yep, I miss the probingblog.[/QUOTE]

Why did the probingblog end anyway? I didn't play for awhile when I was accused of cheating.

[quote name='caralisia']Has anyone ordered a more expensive, larger point prize and how long does that usually take to arrive? I ordered the camera and it hasn't come yet but should have. (All past prizes took 4-5 weeks except when I was flagged).[/QUOTE]

Highest value thing I've ordered in a while was the 50' garden hose, 13700 tix. Ordered 2/12 and shipped 4/12

[quote name='Kamera']Normally my prizes come almost exactly one month after ordering them. I ordered one a month and five days ago, and now I'm getting concerned. :/ Have you guys found that when you got flagged or there was a problem with your order that it took longer to hear back from them?[/QUOTE]

I ordered the camera on Feb.24th and have not received it yet. I would assume I'm flagged. Most of the points were earned playing Taxi Wrangler and Travel Tracks but I had to earn the rest with Chicktionary since I maxed out the first two games point wise. I used an anagram solver for chicktionary but hand typed the answers.

Have the people on here that have had their accounts reinstated also used the anagram solvers?

Update...found the answer. Looks like the only way will be to email the big wigs at Microsoft once I get the "you cheated" letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='auxtek']
Update...found the answer. Looks like the only way will be to email the big wigs at Microsoft once I get the "you cheated" letter.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna have to tell us(me) more about this. I wouldn't mind getting the games I ordered and a whole miss of tickets back :)

[quote name='Necrozilla']Anyone get a shipping email for their Black Wireless Xbox 360 controller yet? Still nothing since my order confirmation on 3/7.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I ordered one on 3/9, still nothing. I had earlier orders (2/20) that I haven't heard anything on either. I'm assuming that I'm flagged, because microsoft is apparently incapable of figuring out who is actually cheating.

[quote name='auxtek']I ordered the camera on Feb.24th and have not received it yet. I would assume I'm flagged. Most of the points were earned playing Taxi Wrangler and Travel Tracks but I had to earn the rest with Chicktionary since I maxed out the first two games point wise. I used an anagram solver for chicktionary but hand typed the answers.

Have the people on here that have had their accounts reinstated also used the anagram solver.[/QUOTE]

If its any consolation Auxtek I also ordered the camera (but on Feb. 28th) and have not gotten mine yet either. Now, this was the 1st prize I ordered AFTER CB REINSTATED ALL MY LOST (13,500) POINTS DUE TO FLAGGING ME IN ERROR. I lost most of the 9 prizes I ordered for XMAS (because they were now out of stock) but at least I got my remaining points back.

Crap!! I got cleared from cheating and the very next freakin' prize I ordered I was FLAGGED AGAIN!? Seriously? WTH. Thanks Club Bing. Way to go making me work so hard to get the prizes I've spent about 5 billion hours on in order to win.

I really believe I've been FLAGGED AGAIN (sigh) because I've ordered a few cheapy prizes (t-shirts, dog toys/treats, etc.) stuff I knew would be in stock about 6 weeks ago just to see if CB would ship. Of course the prizes have not arrived and I've never once had a prize that didn't come in 33-35 days. I will be so pissed if I'm flagged again.

I never really ordered a big prize before so I am holding out a 10% chance that maybe my camera will ship? Not likely.

How can CB expect honest players to visit their website and invest many hours playing their games if no players get their prizes. Bad enough that CB slashed the daily ticket limit in half (so it takes twice as long now to earn a prize) but now people have to worry whether they'll ever see their prizes on top of that?

Sorry this rant is sooo long but its Easter night and I think I'm too hammed
and jelly beaned up. :whee:

I, too, was thinking that my account was flagged since I didn't get a shipping email after a month or so, like I've gotten before, but I did today. Ordered the rice cooker on 3/6 and got the shipping email 4/25; that's more than the typical one month and a few days. So, there is hope; don't despair - yet ;)

[quote name='caralisia']If its any consolation Auxtek I also ordered the camera (but on Feb. 28th) and have not gotten mine yet either. Now, this was the 1st prize I ordered AFTER CB REINSTATED ALL MY LOST (13,500) POINTS DUE TO FLAGGING ME IN ERROR. I lost most of the 9 prizes I ordered for XMAS (because they were now out of stock) but at least I got my remaining points back.

Crap!! I got cleared from cheating and the very next freakin' prize I ordered I was FLAGGED AGAIN!? Seriously? WTH. Thanks Club Bing. Way to go making me work so hard to get the prizes I've spent about 5 billion hours on in order to win.

I really believe I've been FLAGGED AGAIN (sigh) because I've ordered a few cheapy prizes (t-shirts, dog toys/treats, etc.) stuff I knew would be in stock about 6 weeks ago just to see if CB would ship. Of course the prizes have not arrived and I've never once had a prize that didn't come in 33-35 days. I will be so pissed if I'm flagged again.

I never really ordered a big prize before so I am holding out a 10% chance that maybe my camera will ship? Not likely.

How can CB expect honest players to visit their website and invest many hours playing their games if no players get their prizes. Bad enough that CB slashed the daily ticket limit in half (so it takes twice as long now to earn a prize) but now people have to worry whether they'll ever see their prizes on top of that?

Sorry this rant is sooo long but its Easter night and I think I'm too hamed
and jelly beaned up. :whee:[/QUOTE]

That's Ok man. I feel your pain.

I think my wife is setting herself up for the same disappointment; she started playing again. We'll see if you (or her) get your prizes this time. Somehow I'm managing to stay away.

Free stuff is awesome, but only if it actually shows up on your doorstep.

Heads up, everybody! I got a shipping email last night for a prize I ordered on February 20th. I was sure I had been mistakenly flagged, but nope - more than two months later, my prize is on its way here. This is definitely a deviation from my usual one month wait between order and shipping. I just wanted to let you all know that even if it's taking much longer than usual for your prize to get shipped, you may still get it!

[quote name='Kamera']Heads up, everybody! I got a shipping email last night for a prize I ordered on February 20th. I was sure I had been mistakenly flagged, but nope - more than two months later, my prize is on its way here. This is definitely a deviation from my usual one month wait between order and shipping. I just wanted to let you all know that even if it's taking much longer than usual for your prize to get shipped, you may still get it![/QUOTE]

That's very interesting Kamera! Maybe there is hope for some of us yet!

[quote name='eoneko']I, too, was thinking that my account was flagged since I didn't get a shipping email after a month or so, like I've gotten before, but I did today. Ordered the rice cooker on 3/6 and got the shipping email 4/25; that's more than the typical one month and a few days. So, there is hope; don't despair - yet ;)[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll have to start raking up some points then. I had really toned it down as of late because i figured why bother if I'm going to get flagged anyhow. Thanks for sharing this with us.

[quote name='Kamera']Heads up, everybody! I got a shipping email last night for a prize I ordered on February 20th. I was sure I had been mistakenly flagged, but nope - more than two months later, my prize is on its way here. This is definitely a deviation from my usual one month wait between order and shipping. I just wanted to let you all know that even if it's taking much longer than usual for your prize to get shipped, you may still get it![/QUOTE]

Okay - after reading the above message this a.m. I decided (for the heck of it) to check my e-mail to see if anything'd been sent AND MY CAMERA IS ON ITS WAY TOO! WHOO HOO!!\\:D/ Way to go Club Bing!

[quote name='Kamera']...even if it's taking much longer than usual for your prize to get shipped, you may still get it![/QUOTE]

I just got my shipping email today for an order placed on March 7, so it's almost 3 weeks past the one month mark.:bouncy:

Just got 2 shipping emails for small things ordered 34 days ago. Got my camera today! Its really great (took exactly 2 months to arrive from the day ordered). Obviously more expensive prizes take longer.

I'm just freakin' glad I wasn't flagged again for supposedly cheating.

[quote name='caralisia']Just got 2 shipping emails for small things ordered 34 days ago. Got my camera today! Its really great (took exactly 2 months to arrive from the day ordered). Obviously more expensive prizes take longer.

I'm just freakin' glad I wasn't flagged again for supposedly cheating.[/QUOTE]

That's really cool! You've been through enough with them! I'm still waiting on my stuff..been over two months, so we will see.

If anyone want's the email I mentioned in my previous post, just pm and I'd be happy to give it.

everyone should boycott them...

You boycott Club Bing...there searches go down

There searches go down...less market share of search engine market

Less market share of search engine market...less advertising revenue

Less advertising revenue...Microsoft gets pissed and actually listens

Received my Harry Potter hardcover box set yesterday, about 10 weeks after I ordered. I suppose I can forgive the delay since it's both an expensive and heavy prize.

had lotsa fun with bing but it aint worth :censored: anymore.
trying out another site, btw anyone care to join me? PM me and i'll shoot you an invite:bouncy:

Hold the panic button. Clubbing was shipping at the 2-month mark, but recently they've shipped faster, but still not back at the usual 1-month mark yet. I suppose they were behind with the verification process (since many people required a double check to unflag). Anyway, they still ship, so don't get despair yet.

[quote name='civic_duty']2 XBox systems up! Get 'em while they're hot![/QUOTE]
Yeah, and the 20GB system is 3500 more tickets than the 60GB system.

Image1.jpg

[quote name='frogsnouts']What are the chances that those new Xbox's are refurbs?
I really dont want to bother if they arent brand new.[/QUOTE]

The 60 GB I got last year around this time was a refurb.

[quote name='frogsnouts']What are the chances that those new Xbox's are refurbs?
I really dont want to bother if they arent brand new.[/QUOTE]
I would say with certainty that they are more than likely refurbs.

[quote name='louiedog']The 60 GB I got last year around this time was a refurb.[/QUOTE]

Same with me.

I've been using it pretty steadily and haven't had a problem. I registered it online after I got it and it was under warranty still (a year or so) I think.

[quote name='Mayson']Same with me.

I've been using it pretty steadily and haven't had a problem. I registered it online after I got it and it was under warranty still (a year or so) I think.[/QUOTE]

Mine actually came broken. The controllers would lose sync after 20-40 minutes and then every 1-5 minutes after that. That's probably why it was a refurb and the people who tested it didn't give it enough time to replicate the problem, so it never got fixed. Luckily mine still had 5 or 6 months of warranty left and I got it repaired no problem.

Wow, the Xbox's are back. That was unexpected.

I kind of hate you guys for getting me back into club bing, especially since I honestly find that damn Taxi game a little addictive.

Got my black xbox 360 controller today! Also excited to see the consoles back up, but I don't have nearly enough tickets to get one. Ah well.

signed in the other day when it was double tickets...only to see that my 3k+ tickets were all gone. fuck that. won't use this unless I'm stuck at work and have an bot intern do it!

Want that Zune but honest to god have absolutely *NO* patience for any of these crappy games anymore. :/ I'm not even that far off either, just like 7000 tickets.

EDIT: Hmm. A lot of the other prizes I wanted are back, like the Habu mouse and the hard drive. I need those more than I need an mp3 player...

Looks like the consoles are gone.

Edit: Nevermind, the 60 GB one is back? I guess they just put it back on when they get new ones in stock.

Just got the shipping confirmation for my Flight Sim X Deluxe order from August 5th.

Ordered a Habu mouse last night, so I'll be waiting for that shipping confirmation around this time next month.

[quote name='Kamera']Got my black xbox 360 controller today! Also excited to see the consoles back up, but I don't have nearly enough tickets to get one. Ah well.[/QUOTE]
Did you get a shipping email before?

Ordered 1 on 3/7... nothing...

[quote name='Necrozilla']Did you get a shipping email before?

Ordered 1 on 3/7... nothing...[/QUOTE]

I did. I've gotten shipping emails for all of my prizes. Sorry, man.

[quote name='Necrozilla']Did you get a shipping email before?

Ordered 1 on 3/7... nothing...[/QUOTE]

Don't fret too much, I ordered the Harry Potter gift set two months ago, never got an email, and it randomly arrived at my door a week or two ago.

Well, I still have not received my order for the camera dated 2/24. I wrote them and oddly enough I didnt recieve the "you cheated" mail. Instead I received the "we are looking into it" mail. I figured while I'm waiting I may as well start slamming them via twitter, so that's what I'm doing. If anyone wants to help that would be cool. Type in Club Bing in the search engine and you'll find me..retweets would be great! It might not help in the big picture but I certainly feel better publically slamming them.

bread's done
Back