Dark Souls 3 - Only Embers Remain - The Ringed City DLC: March 28th

Haha, I did that while trying to rank up in the Watchdogs of Farron covenant. It usually works on any phantom as long as the host doesn't have one with them. Sometimes, the host will be oblivious to it if you are pretending to attack mobs. It also helps with the Mound-Maker covenant, but I didn't find the success rate of fooling someone there that great compared to Farron unless the player was new to Souls.

Anyway, continuing with Troll Souls. My friends and I duped a bunch of seed of giants to use in Farron Keep. I used dried fingers so there would be three of us in the game and we would all take hiding places in the map using white tree branches. After that, we just watched as the invaders scrambled all over the swamp being poisoned and taking on the locals. We were placing bets to see who would survive the swamp.  :lol:

Eventually, we had a big battle royale by summoning mad phantoms where I could once a red went down (3 vs 2 reds vs 1 mad). This went on for some twenty minutes before running out of estus and finally dying. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So this popped up yesterday and I backed it. Game is roughly $130 shipped to the US and AFAIK won't be sold in stores other than specialty stores and you can bet for a markup. Price might seem steep for what is offered initially but there are a ton of 'stretch' bonuses that are included free, as they've unlocked all of them in less than 24 hours. Check it out and don't miss out if you're interested!

Finally got my Moonlight GS last night just before having to head to bed. Didn't get a chance to try it out yet because I need to respec but I'm just gonna farm to SL120-ish to get an idea of what to expect from this build in PvP. I've noticed a few spells are missing, such as Dark Bead unless they're renamed something else now. Any idea where they went or what is being used these days other than soul spear and crystal homing mass for MLGS builds?

Hmmm, after searching real quick it looks like Dark Hail is what they called it since DS1. Must've forgotten haha.

Since magic seems so horribly gimped I went ahead and made a new Pyromancer instead because it seems like that is the most viable caster option currently. Digging it enough so far, I farmed for the Thrall Axe and infused it with Fire for now and it is definitely fun to just be like a crazy feral pure offensive and speedy pyromancer.

I farmed for the Symbol of Avarice. I'm glad it only took three reloads with only gold serpent+2 ring and a gold coin. I'm slowly cleaning up this first playthrough, but I keep getting sidetracked with PvP due to Seed of Giant hilariousness. 

I farmed for the Symbol of Avarice. I'm glad it only took three reloads with only gold serpent+2 ring and a gold coin. I'm slowly cleaning up this first playthrough, but I keep getting sidetracked with PvP due to Seed of Giant hilariousness.
I got mine on my first run just by killing them all and then the very first Mimic under the dragon on my second character gave it right away!

I'm having withdrawals after 2 days away due to some house issues.  I did farm the dark sword.  Seems better in PvE than PvP.  Still not sure how those Darthwraiths takes down everything like a knife through warm butter.  

Must just be my luck but I was trying it out and I could never get summoned by the watchdogs, yet could invade in the same area.  Similarly, every time I tried an invasion, a blue phantom got summoned while every time I was invaded (and had on way of the blue) I never got help.  Not complaining either way just saying I find that odd.  

Need to go finish up
Carthus
before moving forward but may be too tired until this weekend.

I got mine on my first run just by killing them all and then the very first Mimic under the dragon on my second character gave it right away!
There is an untrue statement going around that you will always get it on the last mimic, but plenty of people said that wasn't the case for them. I just wanted to be safe. Congrats, on getting it on the first mimic though! :D/

Must just be my luck but I was trying it out and I could never get summoned by the watchdogs, yet could invade in the same area. Similarly, every time I tried an invasion, a blue phantom got summoned while every time I was invaded (and had on way of the blue) I never got help. Not complaining either way just saying I find that odd.
It's not you. Currently, there are issues with matchmaking for the Watchdogs of Farron, Blue Sentinels, and the Darkmoon covenants. This happened when the server was updated.

There is an untrue statement going around that you will always get it on the last mimic, but plenty of people said that wasn't the case for them. I just wanted to be safe. Congrats, on getting it on the first mimic though! :D/
Weird, I would hope it is a bug and you SHOULD get it at least after finding and killing them all. They are a pain to reload and try again at. Bur yeah I have most certainly been taking advantage of that helm early on, not only with farming souls but for some early game titanite as well as the lovely Thrall Hood and Axe!

So I'm trying to come up with a stat build for SL126 and so far I have:

Vigor: 25 (Roughly 1k HP hollowed)

Attunement: 24 (4 spell slots and ~200 FP)

Endurance: 22 (good amount of stamina for dodging and followup attacks)

Vitality: 32 (hopefully covers my gear under 70% as I can't seem to give up my badass looking Fallen Knight set ;))

Strength: 40 (maximizes added defense and damage output from main weapon)

Dexterity: 16 (for darkmoon bow)

Intelligence: 40 (cap for weapon damage on Moonlight Greatsword)

Faith: 9 (default)

Luck: 7 (default)

Gearing: Moonlight Greatsword, Undecided Greatshield (weight permitting), Court Sorcerer's Staff, Fallen Knight Set, Havel's Ring, Ring of Favor, Chloranthy Ring, and I'm not sure on the last one yet (probably Bellowing Dragoncrest).

Just a rough idea for any input since it's untested yet ehe.

Everyone and their mother wears that set.

The current meta debate is 120 or 125.
Thrall hood + Firekeeper Robes.

And yeah everything I have seen the discussion is still hanging around 120, I have not seen any real talk of it being anywhere near as low as 70.

I did cap my first character at 100 though just in case since I was playing before it was released in the US and no servers were live so I didn't want to risk being too high hah.

Thrall hood + Firekeeper Robes.
I love the Firekeeper set! I used it with thief mask. Since then, I replaced the the head and robe with the Jailer versions because of the veil. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3nNKC8RO_s

Fallen Knight set is sexy looks like a damn Bounty Hunter.
Exactly what I love about it. :lol:

After toying with some ideas, think I'm gonna have to use Black Knight Shield or Wolf Knight's Greatshield given weight limits if I wanna keep Fallen Knight. Still not sure if it will work out in the end, but it will be fun putting it together. Been farming some and got over SL100 now so almost there before I respec at Rosaria's and switch to Watchdogs again. Please look forward to it lololol.

On that note, anyone found better farming than the two giants near the unofficial PvP arena? It's roughly 9k souls per run using the unlimited homeward bone every minute or so.

After toying with some ideas, think I'm gonna have to use Black Knight Shield or Wolf Knight's Greatshield given weight limits if I wanna keep Fallen Knight. Still not sure if it will work out in the end, but it will be fun putting it together. Been farming some and got over SL100 now so almost there before I respec at Rosaria's and switch to Watchdogs again. Please look forward to it lololol.

On that note, anyone found better farming than the two giants near the unofficial PvP arena? It's roughly 9k souls per run using the unlimited homeward bone every minute or so.
Early on I just farm the Keep Ruins I believe it is where literally as you spawn at the bonfire you have three of the poison guru rotshield enemies. It takes maybe 20 seconds or so to kill them and you get about 1500+ souls or so depending on rings/avarice. It isnt much but the fact that the bonfire is right there and there is zero loading then to reset you can get a ton in really quickly.

Later on I used the Grand Archives. I would run in to the archives, hook a left and kill the four priest type things and then keep going full circle run past the phantom knight and kill the Thrall right by the entrance and bam back at the bonfire again.

I have not used the one you mentioned, I hate farming where I am forced to return to bonfires via items. The loading time always makes it feel longer to me even if it isn't actually. With that then I have no idea what is the most efficient farming known so far.

Drakeblood Knights make the best farming.

Anyone know if for the achievements we need each thing all on one character or just between the account? For example I get 50% of the gestures on one character and then the other 50% with another, does the achievement unlock? Or is it only when one character has 100%?

Anyone know if for the achievements we need each thing all on one character or just between the account? For example I get 50% of the gestures on one character and then the other 50% with another, does the achievement unlock? Or is it only when one character has 100%?
Past Souls games require everything on a single character.

I have it and it unlocks on one character only.

Poop, was hoping they changed it this time around haha. I guess one of these runs I will just use a guide to be sure to hit everything, I just hate doing that with Dark Souls at all, just feels dirty using any sort of guide on the game even if I already have beaten it a ton and it is just for achievements.

Drakeblood Knights make the best farming.
Awesome, I'll have to grind the last few levels there.

So yeah, not feeling a magic build in PvP after trying a few things last night; there's so many more moves to combat in this game considering new stances that just classic melee zerker feels more fun/rewarding. I refuse to give up my Moonlight GS though, so I'm just gonna dump attunement for more points elsewhere and have fun slinging blades of light at peeps. :D

I guess one of these runs I will just use a guide to be sure to hit everything, I just hate doing that with Dark Souls at all, just feels dirty using any sort of guide on the game even if I already have beaten it a ton and it is just for achievements.
I only used a guide on how to get the endings and one undead bone shard that I was missing. Everything else can be gotten by searching everywhere and talking to everyone. All I have left are the endings and one miracle that I have to farm for since no one joins the Way of the Blue anymore. lol

I just realized something after 60 hours of playing this game and why it hasn't felt right: poise is broken.

I feel like in an effort to balance the game and remove 'tanky' builds, they made it too easy to be interrupted which means I'm being staggered by everything that connects. I knew something felt off playing through the game but it didn't dawn on me until weighing rings for PvP and looking at the Wolf Ring. Now, some people are claiming over 30 poise you can finally take a hit before stagger kicks in but my god was it an epiphany as to why I felt like my character was weak compared to past games. In PvP it seemed like people would stagger me far too easily as well despite me getting a hit in still, but here I thought I was doing something wrong.

That said, I've come up with my final build that I'll be grinding towards tonight to try and test out since it hits that magic 30.2 poise. Question is, how to farm the Swordgrass now that I'll be 126. I forget how matchmaking works: can NG+ players be invaded by NG players? No, right? Otherwise I guess I'm gonna have to farm the Ghru. :\

I forget how matchmaking works: can NG+ players be invaded by NG players? No, right? Otherwise I guess I'm gonna have to farm the Ghru. :\
NG+ players are separated from NG players. Go to the Keep Ruins bonfire, there are 3 Ghru on the bridge nearby. I farmed that spot while waiting to be summoned.

NG+ players are separated from NG players. Go to the Keep Ruins bonfire, there are 3 Ghru on the bridge nearby. I farmed that spot while waiting to be summoned.
I thought the two were separated but couldn't remember, so thanks! And yep, I had farmed those guys for souls at a much earlier point since they were so easy. Turns out I got the Symbol of Avarice at some point (lucky!) so I'm gonna don that and beef up a crystal rapier while popping rusty coins to farm it. Hopefully won't take too long and might even get some summons in. :D

That is where I farm in general, great spot to wait to be summoned and with the Great Chaos Fireball I literally just stand up from the bonfire, throw two and all three are usually dead and then either rinse and repeat or go grab items they dropped.

Also I swore I read accounts of NG and NG+ being connected this time around? Or is that only pertaining to password matchmaking I wonder?

Also I swore I read accounts of NG and NG+ being connected this time around? Or is that only pertaining to password matchmaking I wonder?
I know for sure that password matchmaking ignores all parameters (level, weapon upgrades, and NG+).

Anyway, I only have 3 Concord Kepts left. The grind is real. :whistle2:?

2isv2x.jpg

Made it to the final boss last night but haven't attempted just yet. I wanted to be sure I was done with the game before completing it and moving on, and I am.

It dawned on me this morning just how much I haven't enjoyed this final game, that despite Miyazaki coming back, it may have been a mistake. Level design is 50% rehash of revisiting old areas from past games with far too much of the same castle-scape scenery, even recycling an entire area and boss fight within the same game. Boss fights aren't very creative, both in appearance and design, and wind up being one-trick ponies of learning to dodge movesets with few exceptions. Balance is way off, from poise in PvP and people being able to spam R1 for stunlocks to magic damage being supremely incompetent to melee counterparts.

Even the community for these games feels less active than past games, but maybe that's just here at CAG. All in all, I'm sad to see the series go out like this for me because I look back at how good they have been in the past. I even fired up Demon's Souls last night to see the Pantheon again and reminisce. I can remember a major boss from each game as memorable: the tower knight or false king in DS, Sif in DS1, the executioner's chariot in DS2, but in this game? Nada.

Nothing stands out and that's precisely the problem with this game. This was the game that should have stood out the most, the final chapter and accumulation of lessons learned from past games and yet it doesn't for me. I'll probably put this series to rest tonight by finishing it but I honestly don't know if I care.

Dark Souls 3 Director Has Started Working On New IP, Demon’s Souls Remaster Unlikely

Q: I know you said there won’t be any sequels and Dark Souls 3 marks the end of the series. But is this world really coming to an end? Is there a chance there would be some kind of DLC, spin-offs or tie-in novels set in this world?
A: Dark Souls 3 will be have several DLCs like previous games. But there’s absolutely no plan right now for any sequels, spin-offs or tie-ins. But I can’t say for certain the possibility is 0%.

For example, if a FROM Software developer come to me five years from now and beg ‘please let me make another Dark Souls‘. Then I will not rule out the possibility to let my subordinates start a new project.

What is certain for now is, to me personally Dark Souls is over. So rather than make another sequel, I think it’s time we take a step to a new direction. Development of a new IP has already begun.
During the same interview, Hidetaka Miyazaki has talked about the first entry of the series, Demon’s Souls. As From Software aims to always develop new titles and challenge the unknown, it’s unlikely we will be getting a Demon’s Souls sequel and remaster. While it’s understandable, it’s definitely disappointing.

Q: So we won’t be seeing a Demons’s Souls sequel or remaster any time soon?

A: We want to try making new things.

I wanted a Demon's Souls Remaster. :???:

Damn. Although, if by remaster they mean anything other than updated textures and framerate then I wouldn't want it. You don't fuck with Demon's Souls! :nottalking:

Damn. Although, if by remaster they mean anything other than updated textures and framerate then I wouldn't want it. You don't fuck with Demon's Souls! :nottalking:
Unless, perhaps, they decided to finish the work on the 6th archstone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9c01YsEFM

Haha, I forgot about that. Everyone expected it to be a DLC and yet nothing ever came of that mysterious 6th archway. . .

Thoughts on the game.
I definitely agree with some points. The magic in particular really bugs me but hopefully that can be addressed in a patch.

In regards to the reused levels, I actually really liked it. I can see why others would be put off by it but personally I felt giddy each time we came back to an area we had already been to in previous games. It made the story seem that much more real. That this world truly exists and we got to watch it change over the many years. That honestly is what made Dark Souls 2 so meh for me is that it didn't feel like any sort of continuation from the first one but rather the same mechanics in a new story.

The community seems far more active than ever before. I drop summon signs and am called almost instantly. I use my red eye orb and I am in someone world within the minute. With the new summoning system too it has made it 100x easier to host fight clubs for PvP arenas, of which there are tons out there. Plus all the other websites/forums that people are discussing and figuring things out still; it is a bag gauge to use the CAG thread because all the soulsbourne titles always pretty much have us same people chatting about the games anyway haha

There were a couple bosses that stood out for me that I will remember, Wolnir, for one, not because the fight was anything excruciatingly hard but because even though I knew there would have to be something in that dark abyss I still jumped and peed a little when he appeared! : P Plus the Dancer really got me too, the music and odd vibe from it just really stuck with me; not to mention getting one of my favorite helmets ever from her after the fact.

(I am not trying to point out each thing you said and say you are wrong because that is ridiculous. I totally get your opinion on it and am just sharing my thoughts on the same ideas!)

I guess for me it never really hit that stride of exploration where I could revel in the environments for creepiness or atmosphere. I think indoor environments just feel too 'safe' and the game really did nothing to kind of surprise you. In past games I always felt like there were some attempts to throw in jump scares, but here it's just your normal check every corner for ambushes setup. Maybe I'm just too seasoned but I still feel like there was a lack of genuine 'oh shit' moments that got my adrenaline going. It's not like that really ruined anything for me though, it just felt bland is all and recycling a lot of locations just added to that feeling of "been there, done that".

Also, I meant offline community but yeah, seems like CAG is more dead these days. Online if I put down a summon sign, it's pretty much instant summon but that's to be expected just weeks after release. PvP just feels overly complicated now that there's so many stance weapons (or cheese ones like Dark Sword) and latency has been a factor in about 25% of all my fights to the point where the person is just warping around it's so bad (not my connection because the very next person I'd duel would be just fine). I did a lot of PvP in the last two games and yet I want nothing to do with this one after trying some things for a few hours. I think it's mainly the changes to poise and how shields can't guard against super cheese builds along with roll punishing. Just feels super imbalanced compared to past games.

With bosses, they just felt like generic humanoids for the most part and very few gave that sense of dread from environment set pieces. I also felt like there was way too much RNG in boss attack patterns, something that I fucking HATE in any game. RNG doesn't take skill, it only adds risk to a fight. Risk IMO, is something that should never be forced on a player, we should have the option to take a risk and then if we fail we can say, well I took the risk. Far too often I found myself dead because I attacked a boss after what should have been the end of their chain, only to find they could just toss in a brand new chain of attacks without a break for stamina. I mean, what the fuck is that shit? I perfectly dodge a chain of attacks expecting my turn and they can just pivot with an additional move randomly? Awful.

I'm ranting, but the point is I never felt in control or that I could learn from mistakes because of RNG thrown in. It meant that most of my boss kills were just good RNG and that's a terrible feeling IMO. I've seen how speedrunners deal with the RNG and despite the obvious, speed is key to overcoming it. End the fight quickly and there's less chance for bad RNG, on top of sometimes just straight staggering a boss to death. Not much fun in that TBH.

Wolnir has a hilarious gif somewhere of a person walking in the dark and then stopping to hold up a torch, seeing his skull face, lowering the torch, and going nopenopenope lol. This game certainly had its moments but overall they just don't hold a flame to the others in my book.

In regards to the reused levels, I actually really liked it. I can see why others would be put off by it but personally I felt giddy each time we came back to an area we had already been to in previous games. It made the story seem that much more real. That this world truly exists and we got to watch it change over the many years.
It's a double-edged sword. I'll give my impression once I finish reading over all the items to give myself a better understanding of the lore. It's one of the critiques I do when ranking Souls games.

more points
I can see that actually. While that bastard was a guaranteed jump scare he was pretty much the only one. I just figured it was because I had grown so accustomed to the series and that I was actively looking for such scares but looking back there definitely seem to be less than before; though again it is hard to gauge since we are all so much more seasoned than when we first booted up Demons Souls years back.

The randomness of the boss fights definitely was annoying but I just never found it bad annoying? Haha sounds weird but I expect to be pissed at some boss fights and do them over a bunch. I do recall the very first time I fought the Dancer though, it was actually right after another boss fight and I was just too anxious to go to a bonfire. I had maybe half the Estus I should have and I literally got her to a sliver of health. Then I went back thinking I had it in the bag because of how close I got last time with half the resources but I am pretty sure I had to end up fighting her like 5 or 6 more times because she just pulled crazy stuff she had not pulled the first time I fought her. Even that though like I said didn't turn me off it just made the eventual victory that much more satisfying but I can totally see how you would take it the other way.

I have just been hungering for a game like Dark Souls, Demons was great but then when Dark Souls came out it hit a sweet spot with me that just was perfect. Then 2 was solid but felt lacking, the same thing was felt with Bloodbourne. Both amazing games but in my mind didn't reach the pinnacle of Dark Souls 1. That is probably why I am so accepting of reused areas and bosses and the like because it comes as close to that initial greatness as it can in a very direct way.

And yeah Supplice the lore itself is its very own thing. I haven't delved too much into 3's yet either but from the little bits I did during the gameplay it seems pretty on par with the others in terms of uniqueness/grandness. I am super busy coming up right now so I kind of just look forward to hopping online in a couple weeks and just have a poop ton of videos and articles on the lore created by others.

With bosses, they just felt like generic humanoids for the most part and very few gave that sense of dread from environment set pieces. I also felt like there was way too much RNG in boss attack patterns, something that I fucking HATE in any game. RNG doesn't take skill, it only adds risk to a fight. Risk IMO, is something that should never be forced on a player, we should have the option to take a risk and then if we fail we can say, well I took the risk. Far too often I found myself dead because I attacked a boss after what should have been the end of their chain, only to find they could just toss in a brand new chain of attacks without a break for stamina. I mean, what the fuck is that shit? I perfectly dodge a chain of attacks expecting my turn and they can just pivot with an additional move randomly? Awful.
fuck Pontiff Sulyvahn. Must have had to do that battle six or seven times because that crap kept happening to me and every time he'd have < 10% health left. Happened twice with Old Demon King. It made me want to throw my controller. Come to think of it, years ago I would have.

Now, I generally suck at PvP but find it funny that some people think they can carry one of the great shields and roll through people in PvP.

One question I have though - will a parry work against someone slamming / attacking with their great shield? Never tried it as either my Irithyll +4 or Fire Broadsword +6 usually does the job well enough for now. No sense me even having a slow greatsword for those encounters.

One question I have though - will a parry work against someone slamming / attacking with their great shield? Never tried it as either my Irithyll +4 or Fire Broadsword +6 usually does the job well enough for now. No sense me even having a slow greatsword for those encounters.
You cannot parry greatshield bash moves.

And yeah Supplice the lore itself is its very own thing. I haven't delved too much into 3's yet either but from the little bits I did during the gameplay it seems pretty on par with the others in terms of uniqueness/grandness. I am super busy coming up right now so I kind of just look forward to hopping online in a couple weeks and just have a poop ton of videos and articles on the lore created by others.

Throughout the game, I didn't expect to revisit so many old locations including the "inspired" ones. I mean, it is nice to see how have things changed through the constant cycle of Linking the Flame and the Age of Dark. However, none of the locations really impressed me or gave me a sense of awe except for [customspoiler='location']Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.[/customspoiler] That location was a breath of fresh air to me and the scenery was so different from what I had gone through in the game. That was it though...after that, everything else was back to the same.

While it was dull to go through similar environments and locations, it was brilliant regarding the lore. The original Dark Souls created a nice framework for the world, Dark Souls II gave deeper insight into its history, and Dark Souls III ties everything together and fills the missing pieces. Telling how the old lands and the people we met in previous entries fell to this constant struggle of the cycle. You can see this accumulate in the end, how everything builds upon one another once they fall. Nothing escapes the curse. I won't go further because talking about the lore can fill pages, but I will say one thing..I did actually care for a character in the story for once.

In world where everything is in despair and ruin. I really enjoyed the journey and friendship my character had with [customspoiler='character']Siegward.[/customspoiler] :)

Now, I generally suck at PvP but find it funny that some people think they can carry one of the great shields and roll through people in PvP.
Oh, I'm not saying anyone should just roll you by using a greatshield, but I do take issue with the fact in this game that some weapons can cut right through your stamina while blocking giving rise to some noob spamming R1 until they break your guard for a riposte. That shouldn't happen. If you swing wildly until you're out of stamina, you should be punished and yet in this game, that's not the case anymore. I tried it out for myself: playing skillfully with dodges and managing stamina vs just spamming R1 with a Heavy Dark Sword and the results were laughable.

Hence why I'm disgusted and can't take PvP in this game seriously.

Throughout the game, I didn't expect to revisit so many old locations including the "inspired" ones. I mean, it is nice to see how have things changed through the constant cycle of Linking the Flame and the Age of Dark. However, none of the locations really impressed me or gave me a sense of awe except for [customspoiler='location']Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.[/customspoiler] That location was a breath of fresh air to me and the scenery was so different from what I had gone through in the game. That was it though...after that, everything else was back to the same.

While it was dull to go through similar environments and locations, it was brilliant regarding the lore. The original Dark Souls created a nice framework for the world, Dark Souls II gave deeper insight into its history, and Dark Souls III ties everything together and fills the missing pieces. Telling how the old lands and the people we met in previous entries fell to this constant struggle of the cycle. You can see this accumulate in the end, how everything builds upon one another once they fall. Nothing escapes the curse. I won't go further because talking about the lore can fill pages, but I will say one thing..I did actually care for a character in the story for once.

In world where everything is in despair and ruin. I really enjoyed the journey and friendship my character had with [customspoiler='character']Siegward.[/customspoiler] :)
Spot on with the location you chose; I felt the same way. Everything else felt too familiar and never broke the mold like a Darkroot Garden or Crystal Cave. Nothing in this game made me go "this is so cool!"

I enjoyed the interaction and storyline between you and the two knights from Carim similarly. I got robbed of the alternate ending though because I gave the firekeeper items which apparently trumped the harder to get ending. Good one From; real smart. : \

Spot on with the location you chose; I felt the same way. Everything else felt too familiar and never broke the mold like a Darkroot Garden or Crystal Cave. Nothing in this game made me go "this is so cool!"

I enjoyed the interaction and storyline between you and the two knights from Carim similarly. I got robbed of the alternate ending though because I gave the firekeeper items which apparently trumped the harder to get ending. Good one From; real smart. : \
I am pretty sure it doesn't trump it by default, only if you
touch the Firekeeper's summon sign at the end of the game

And yeah I definitely agree with all those points Supplice, especially with the character and location!

All I know is I completed the ceremony for the hollow ending perfectly and yet got the upsurper one.

bread's done
Back