<DEAD> Dark Souls Hardcover Guide by Future Press $13.74 at Amazon OOS

doubt it's a mistake since i ordered one in the morning for 24.99$, then ask CS to price match the 13.74$ and make it to 3 copies. she was happy to assist me. i gave her a ♥

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Anyone by chance know or remember where the "New" sticker with barcode is located for the ones from GameStop (like front top right corner or back bottom left corner)? I ordered another one from Amazon and plan on returning that one to GS. Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you're still wondering, mine was top right corner.

Thanks OP. Placed an order minutes before it changed price back to $25. I don't use guides, in my 30 years of living I can't think of one I've ever used or needed, but for such a great game like this, I couldn't say no.

[quote name='Boresville']If you're still wondering, mine was top right corner.[/QUOTE]

i never had any issues returning sealed stuff to gs without the sticker. i just say i took it off because it was gonna be a gift. no big deal.

I do not even own this game yet but at this price it is worth buying now...I know I will want to have it on hand. I never buy guides but for a Hardcover version with a sweet cover art I will pay $14. Nice find OP.

bleh i dont kno why ordered it but cancelled since ive already spent too much as it is and i paid for the gs guide with credit.

I snagged two, since I know I'm going to likely try and pick up a CE tomorrow at one of the GS stores in my area that were still showing them in stock as of yesterday(before GS pulled the stock locator link from the CE listing:bomb:).

The other one's most likely going to a buddy from CAG/PSN in the event he didn't pick it up yet.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']this is not dead it is instock at 13.74.... Change the thread name. :)[/QUOTE]

No it's dead, on the lists page it still says it's lowered but clicking to the page shows 24.99

u guys r trippin. i just went all the way to checkout page and its still 13.74 using the link above. key is not to return to description page, just use the link above and click add to cart on the right.

[quote name='AgentW']says 7 left for me. I don't have the game yet, but when I do...I shall be prepared. to die.[/QUOTE]

many many times.. looks like they are out now.

15 in stock, I just ordered one for 13.74.

This is the first game in a while, where I felt like my fun was going to be increased by having it (the guide)

Not to mention, who doesn't love really nicely done hardcover guide books.

[quote name='Vigilante']Nope, it's dead: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...sr?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&condition=new

Amazon's listing is for $24.99.

I'm glad I was able to get one--I'll be returning my GS copy as soon as possible since I could use that $20 credit in the future. ;)[/QUOTE]

Are people playing with me or something it is 13.74

$13.74 and eligible for
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif
New

Asked Amazon for a price adjust considering my status is in Shipping Soon and has been forever. I don't normally care but that is a big price diff. Amazon is usually awesome at customer service.

I suggest people having issues change web browsers. I just bought a 2nd one for kicks and canceled it. This is not dead and i been watching it for a friend for 30 or so mins it never changed price and was always able to place an order.

To each there own others saying they bought it to. So do not listen to the others it is 13.74 and can be bought. Sad...

Lol, has Amazon even shipped any of their orders yet? I guess when everyone canceled their orders since they were horribly late, they had to dump what they got in.

Canceled my order. I want one, but I'd rather trade some of the guides I have for one instead.

I won't be using it until repeated playthroughs anyway.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I suggest people having issues change web browsers. I just bought a 2nd one for kicks and canceled it. This is not dead and i been watching it for a friend for 30 or so mins it never changed price and was always able to place an order.

To each there own others saying they bought it to. So do not listen to the others it is 13.74 and can be bought. Sad...[/QUOTE]

Says
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.

And the price is $13.74 for me too.

bread's done
Back