Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

This gun. So beautiful.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQeIlojbuz0[/media]

Too bad you can only get it for beating Vault of Glass on Hard. And it's not even a guranteed drop.
talk abou over powered. So i got the light in the dark exotic bounty and fibished the 1st goal which was to beay summoning pits. After learning that i have to get 500pts in crucible i was like "ahhh F*ck it! I hate crucible" and abandoned the bounty. Sheesh! Why does bungie wants to force you to play a flawed multiplayer game like ke crucible to get exorics. Sheesh!

I recommend you look up the Exotic Bounties before you make a choice. Some Crucible Requirements aren't as hard as the others, provided that you are decent at least.

Ugh, so this is complete BS.

I joined my buddies who were at the final boss of the Riad and helped them finish. I got the Chatterwhite shader and that was it.

Now I played through again and I am not able to get anything apparently? Since it is counting that I already beat it I am not earning any rewards after we beat each section... even though I haven't beaten those parts yet this week. That is bullshit. It should count each part beaten per week, not just the Raid as a whole. I think that is BS that you can't farm the Raid more than once anyway. It isnt like it is super easy to plow through and will be done super quickly by everyone. To me the Raid is the most fun thing in the game but since it doesnt tie to bounties and it doesnt tie to any other real ways of gaining anything other than some XP for your gear it isnt worth it. It is more beneficial for me to play a bunch of control matches alone  than it is to play the Raid again. As if the loot system didnt suck already. Did they ever say why exactly you cant do it more than once a week?

talk abou over powered. So i got the light in the dark exotic bounty and fibished the 1st goal which was to beay summoning pits. After learning that i have to get 500pts in crucible i was like "ahhh F*ck it! I hate crucible" and abandoned the bounty. Sheesh! Why does bungie wants to force you to play a flawed multiplayer game like ke crucible to get exorics. Sheesh!
The 500 points was easy. You get 5 points per kill and -2 per death. Took me a little over an hour to get this one. Was shorter than doing the 5 Strike missions without death.

Ugh, so this is complete BS.

I joined my buddies who were at the final boss of the Riad and helped them finish. I got the Chatterwhite shader and that was it.

Now I played through again and I am not able to get anything apparently? Since it is counting that I already beat it I am not earning any rewards after we beat each section... even though I haven't beaten those parts yet this week. That is bullshit. It should count each part beaten per week, not just the Raid as a whole. I think that is BS that you can't farm the Raid more than once anyway. It isnt like it is super easy to plow through and will be done super quickly by everyone. To me the Raid is the most fun thing in the game but since it doesnt tie to bounties and it doesnt tie to any other real ways of gaining anything other than some XP for your gear it isnt worth it. It is more beneficial for me to play a bunch of control matches alone than it is to play the Raid again. As if the loot system didnt suck already. Did they ever say why exactly you cant do it more than once a week?
If you have a 2nd character, you can run the VoG again.

I think a Raid Loot once a week is appropriate. Its pretty much like Weekly Nightfall and Weekly Heroic anyway cept you can potentially get 4 rewards.

Also. You can also play it on Hard Mode. :lol:

I think a Raid Loot once a week is appropriate. Its pretty much like Weekly Nightfall and Weekly Heroic anyway cept you can potentially get 4 rewards.

Also there is a trophy to beat it without any raid member dying, you can try for that. :X

Last edited by a moderator:
The 500 points was easy. You get 5 points per kill and -2 per death. Took me a little over an hour to get this one. Was shorter than doing the 5 Strike missions without death.

If you have a 2nd character, you can run the VoG again.
The 2nd character would be somewhat fine if they allowed us more than 3 freaking slots for characters. I want to work primarily on my Warlock not on others. Yes I want a Titan and Hunter but right now I want to focus on my Warlock. That means I can make a second Warlock and get him to 20 and then just swap gear for the Raid. That then means I cannot have a Titan class since I already have my primary Warlock and then a Hunter however which to me is really dumb. I absolutely love this game but the small details like this are really starting to piss me off.

But I can finish a weekly heroic in like 25 minutes. Nightfalls can be done in a single short sitting as well. Raids by their very nature unless you are crazy buffed and speedrunning it should take multiple nights anyway. I am fine with maybe the chests not yielding any more items per week but the act of running through it should still give you something.

2uf4x3o.jpg
What emblem is that and where can I get it??

I can get to 29 now but wondering if its better to just hold onto the shards on hopes in getting a drop from vault next week. 

They're basing it on a video where a guy became glitched when logging in and saw a bunch of icons you can't normally see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osssAKgEc

It also shows missions you don't normally see (Which he apparently missed) and may not actually showcase everything that will be available either with the two upcoming expansions. We don't have enough information now and people are finding reasons to get butthurt before facts come out. Same as usual per pretty much every game.

The expansions will likely include a little of everything. Though people without PS+ on the PS4 will probably find it lacking to no surprise since Strikes, Raids and Crucible are unavailable to them.

Paid DLC being on disk is pathetic considering the game is severely lacking content as is. Also, that MP video posted earlier was a damn joke. Im glad I traded this in, most disappointing game of all time confirmed.

Anybody who thinks there is complete content on-disc and locked based off a few map markers and some beta glitching doesn't understand programming that much.

Gah!  Got kicked off just as the walker event ( fallen, not TX ranger) was s'pose to start.

I am just echoing that I too cannot connect and I am on X1

Normally wouldnt be a big deal but I literally planned my entire day so that I would have time to play Destiny tonight and of course this happens hah what luck.

Hopefully it passes soon!

Tell me about it.  Weekends are the only time when I might be able to sink a bunch time.

Wanted to burn thru a few storyline missions. 

I am just echoing that I too cannot connect and I am on X1

Normally wouldnt be a big deal but I literally planned my entire day so that I would have time to play Destiny tonight and of course this happens hah what luck.

Hopefully it passes soon!
Me too. Not my entire day, but my Sunday evening was planned ahead. Nap, Simpsons/Family Guy hour-long crossover, Destiny. That was 1/3 of my evening ruined

Bahaha damn!

Mine was a bit more reworking more productive things : P But I am jealous of your night nonetheless haha
Yep. Living the single life, no kids, weekends off, broke from bills from the past week, and can't party with friends on Sunday (because everyone works the next day). That's why I love Sundays - chill day

Yep. Living the single life, no kids, weekends off, broke from bills from the past week, and can't party with friends on Sunday (because everyone works the next day). That's why I love Sundays - chill day
I am in your same boat except I also am getting my masters full time on top of working full time : /

What I am saying is what was found today proves absolutely nothing. But the haters are always going to be quick to grab their pitchforks and torches. You've already stated your dissatisfaction for this game, why are you in this thread still?
Sorry, I didn't realize this was a Destiny circle jerk only thread. I'll see myself out.

Think I'm gonna cry.  Whatever engrams i got before the attack got me up the lvl 4 cryptarch... which finally got me gauntlets with light and now my titan's up to lvl 22.

I was starting to get pissed off because of this invisible roadblock

Sorry, I didn't realize this was a Destiny circle jerk only thread. I'll see myself out.
It's not. I most certainly have my complaints about this game, lack of content being right at the top. Just ask iGnatia and 7thNumber. But when you trade in/sell your game you lose your right to complain about it. I'm not going to get in to a back and forth with someone who doesn't even own the game because quite frankly I really don't care about your opinion. And I'm sure almost everyone else here feels the same.

bread's done
Back