Do you drink alcohol?

tito001ue0.jpg

[quote name='CocheseUGA']

Anyways, I don't get the people who harp on all of life's problems because they don't participate. If you don't drink, you don't know how you'll handle it. Alcohol doesn't cause your GPA to drop, doesn't make you a bad person, doesn't make you be looked down upon by your friends. It's okay to abstain, but you're about 80 years too late to be a teetotaler.

[/quote]

what he said

Ever since a sushi place opened up, i've been drinking quite a bit of Japanese wines / sake. This is my current drink of choice:

plumsake.gif

I probably drink twice a week...and enjoy a good cigar along with it.

[quote name='briansraregames']Ever since a sushi place opened up, i've been drinking quite a bit of Japanese wines / sake. This is my current drink of choice:

plumsake.gif

I probably drink twice a week...and enjoy a good cigar along with it.[/QUOTE] I've tried that. It's not bad. It's usually next to the MD 20/20 and Thunderbird, though. :lol:

"I honestly feel my parents wouldn't approve of me drinking"

are you fucking kidding me? Are you like mormon or something? You are 24, a full blown adult... and you say your parents wont approve why? Youre missin out...

[quote name='kube00'] Long Islands make me vomit pretty hard but I'll still drink them.
[/QUOTE]

LOL

I didn't drink for the longest time. Pretty much everything I've read here from people who won't drink is what I used to think. But eventually I started drinking here and there. It took some time, but I acquired a taste for beer and wine (wine took longer). Now I have a beer or two with dinner 2 or 3 times a week and I'll get happy at social events if I'm not driving.

And I like Long Islands! But one is usally plenty for me on a night, unless it's really weak.

MjC

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Are you like mormon or something?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for resorting to the most tired, obvious stereotype available.

I always laugh at those ppl who decided never to drink without ever having tasted a drop.

'Course if you have a med condition thats a whole diff story.

[quote name='Magus8472']Thank you for resorting to the most tired, obvious stereotype available.[/QUOTE]

Orthodox Mormons do not drink. Many protestant sects of Christianity do not drink. At all.

So it's not exactly a "stereotype," is it?

At least I grew up Catholic. I knew the difference b/w Bourbon and Whiskey before my first communion. :lol:

Glad to see sub's representin' the Tito.

[quote name='mykevermin']

At least I grew up Catholic. I knew the difference b/w Bourbon and Whiskey before my first communion. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Damn straight, they give you a test. ;)

[quote name='camoor']I always laugh at those ppl who decided never to drink without ever having tasted a drop.[/quote]

I also think it's funny that people abstain because "they don't want to act like that" or whatever they disapprove of drunk people doing. It's not the end of the world and I think it's a cool choice not to drink but at least gather the facts or something before dismissing it entirely.

[quote name='mykevermin']Orthodox Mormons do not drink. Many protestant sects of Christianity do not drink. At all.

So it's not exactly a "stereotype," is it?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more along the lines of the insinuation that Mormons are all agoraphobic eunuchs who sleep in Batman sheets and spend Saturday night playing bridge with their grandmothers and their sewing circles.

It is a relatively apt analogy if one is speaking about sects who abstain from alcohol, however.

Don't drink. I drank when I was about five? I mistaken it for a glass of water and downed about 16 ounces in an instant. It tasted like shit. Tried again when I was 21. Still tasted like fucking shit. I don't know how my uncle tolerates his forty beers a day. Plus Alcoholism runs in the family. Me and my aunt are like the only people who don't drink. In other news, I saw a woman drinking a forty by the seven eleven and the movie Don't be a menace in south central popped up to mind. REAL WOMAN.....

[quote name='Magus8472']I was thinking more along the lines of the insinuation that Mormons are all agoraphobic eunuchs who sleep in Batman sheets and spend Saturday night playing bridge with their grandmothers and their sewing circles.

It is a relatively apt analogy if one is speaking about sects who abstain from alcohol, however.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

I got rather sloshed on Southern Comfort this weekend on several occasions. Tasty beverage.

I drink every once and a while now. I just graduated from college so I'm trying to take it down a notch. Only weekends and the occasional happy hour.

I didn't drink much when I was younger, but lately I've been averaging 10 or so beers a night. This is not good, I guess. Anyway, it gives me something to do.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:cool:

That's an old pic though. Here's a new one:

titosef2.jpg
[/quote]

yea i knew that was an old pic lol.. casey still had the scott hall avatar in the background

that lcd is bad ass

[quote name='javeryh']I have the same issue with Goldschläger. It did make the vomit all sparklely though![/quote]

I love that stuff, I used to put a shot or two in my hot chocolate to take with me to my 8am class a few years ago. Kept me awake from 8 til 11 after working the night shift at Target.

I drink like every weekend. Like most, I get annoyed when people who haven't had a sip of alcohol in their life treat it like it makes you a bad person.

Also, anyone else think it's possible that The Mana Knight's account was hijacked or something? Some of the things he says are absolutely pathetic, and things that you would never possibly want to admit to, even given the anonomity of the internetz.

[quote name='Maklershed']I wonder how long until this devolves into a bitchy flame fest about the evils of alcohol.

And to answer your question OP, I drink on Friday and Saturday night. Usually Milwaukee's Best Light or Canadian Club but it gets changed up every now and then. I'll be getting Miller Chill this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Milwaukee's Best?... the beast?... thats some nasty shit... when I drank socially to get a buzz, the only time that would have been good would be after youve drank too much to know the difference

As for myself today... rarely do, definately dont condemn anyone who has a couple drinks... I enjoyed being buzzed when younger and had a great time, its just getting to that point... tequila... I dont ever want to taste that anymore in my life

I have drinks in my gameroom fridge that have sat there for a month untouched

I like jagerbombs much better with the Monster Energy drink green can. Jager is amazing even on it's own, though.

[quote name='munch']So is Tito's a good Tequila? I want to try it before I go out to Austin, but I can't find samplers.[/QUOTE] It's vodka ... and yes it's quite good.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I drink like every weekend. Like most, I get annoyed when people who haven't had a sip of alcohol in their life treat it like it makes you a bad person.

Also, anyone else think it's possible that The Mana Knight's account was hijacked or something? Some of the things he says are absolutely pathetic, and things that you would never possibly want to admit to, even given the anonomity of the internetz.[/QUOTE]

First paragraph: As I said before, I don't drink. I don't look down on people who drink responsibly, but of course, on a college campus you get a lot of goddamn morons drinking, getting drunk, and doing stupid shit. The worst part is when they disturb others who aren't partying or drinking. I look down on those people for sure.

Second paragraph: :lol:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']First paragraph: As I said before, I don't drink. I don't look down on people who drink responsibly, but of course, on a college campus you get a lot of goddamn morons drinking, getting drunk, and doing stupid shit. The worst part is when they disturb others who aren't partying or drinking. I look down on those people for sure.

[/QUOTE]

Surely you knew that before you went. If you go to college expecting you'll get anything done in your dorm room, you didn't think too hard about the prospect. Go to the library.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Surely you knew that before you went. If you go to college expecting you'll get anything done in your dorm room, you didn't think too hard about the prospect. Go to the library.[/QUOTE]

I can't get anything done in the library. Too fucking quiet.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Surely you knew that before you went. If you go to college expecting you'll get anything done in your dorm room, you didn't think too hard about the prospect. Go to the library.[/QUOTE]
I never go to any libraries to study. Such disturbances have only happened a few times, and hardly ever when I plan on studying. It still pisses me off though.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's vodka ... and yes it's quite good.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome.. how would you compare it to Grey Goose? (or any top shelf)

And how much for a 1.75L?

[quote name='jer7583']I like jagerbombs much better with the Monster Energy drink green can. Jager is amazing even on it's own, though.[/quote]

no, jager goes best with rockstar, its like liquid candy. just be sure to keep notches on your hand because 1 can very quickly turn into 10.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']no, jager goes best with rockstar, its like liquid candy. just be sure to keep notches on your hand because 1 can very quickly turn into 10.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if youre into the whole drinking deer blood thing....

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']no, jager goes best with rockstar, its like liquid candy. just be sure to keep notches on your hand because 1 can very quickly turn into 10.[/QUOTE]

yeah, first time I puked was off of jager. Had a shitload to drink, but that's normal. Then I started doing jagerbombs, the rest of the night is a blur.

Never drinking them again... although if you want to get bombed fast and want to blackout, by all means.

bread's done
Back