Dragon Quest VIII demo + keychain for free inside

Msia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this on Gaming-Age, any west coast CAGs want to hook some of us east coast people up?

Edit:

http://www.dragonquest8.com/register.php

Guides:

Regular Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Official Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Signature Series guide includes an exclusive poster, bonus content and more!

Limited Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Limited Edition guide includes an exclusive artbook, poster, bonus content and more!

havent gotten my demo yet, but i couldn't wait any longer so i just downloaded it instead

awesome demo, this game will be mine next month

[quote name='Wario64']havent gotten my demo yet, but i couldn't wait any longer so i just downloaded it instead

awesome demo, this game will be mine next month[/QUOTE]
zomg u just admitted 2 downloading a game NOT KEWL11111111 /scorch

I havent received mine as well either, btw long time no see dude.

Got the demo today, but no keychain. I sent the referral to a different email with a different name, but didn't request a SECOND demo since all it said the referral had to do was click the link.

Oh well.

[quote name='Roufuss']Got the demo today, but no keychain. I sent the referral to a different email with a different name, but didn't request a SECOND demo since all it said the referral had to do was click the link.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

+1

I got mine today.

Shipping for it was horrible! They just slapped a mailer sticker on the outside of the shrinkwrap and sent it...how odd. Ditto to the no keychain...

[quote name='Zon27']I got mine today.

Shipping for it was horrible! They just slapped a mailer sticker on the outside of the shrinkwrap and sent it...how odd. Ditto to the no keychain...[/QUOTE]
Have you ever gotten a demo in the mail before? That's how they all come.

I got mine today.

I just got mine in yesterday, and I also got my MotoGP4 demo in as well. I'm glad that the MGP4 demo had a lot more on it than just that, as I was able to try out We Love Katamari. Seems like the movement is more fluid than before...ah well. I noticed both demos had nearly identical packaging. The way the Demo Disc and all the logos were designed. Does Sony have a sorta default template for these things? Come to think of it...the SSX On Tour demo was the same too...haha I guess they do have a layout for em.

I ordered mine the day this thread began and still have yet to get it. Actually, I have even forgotten about it until I saw this on the front page again

I finished the demo today. It's fairly long; took me 3.5 hours to complete the Story Mode maybe longer if you go around and explore some. Its a shame they dont let you save the data to use on the game when it comes out.

Got my demo today as well. Although I got no keychain, just like everyone else. I also got a shadow of the colossus demo too, don't know why though, hahahaha.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I got in even before this thread was posted and still haven't gotten it. If I don't get it today I'm gonna cry. :([/QUOTE]

That happened to me for the suikoden soundtrack/coin/scroll thing. I never got mine, and friends I told about it got theirs. :(

[quote name='cruzfactor']i got my demo today. i sent the referral to myself, and they sent me two demos.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I don't think more than half of us will get keychains, but that's just my low expectations...

nope I got nada yet :(, but on a happier note during that Suikoden promortion I got three coins, three soundtracks, and three wallscrolls, I have no clue how I only signed up once

[quote name='mentos888']got my shadow of colossus demo (2nd one, other is from opm) from playstation underground?!?!, no dq8 demo, though.[/QUOTE]

I'm signed up to the Playstation Underground and I haven't received a Shadow of the Colossus demo. :bomb:

[quote name='Megaten']I just got mine in yesterday, and I also got my MotoGP4 demo in as well. I'm glad that the MGP4 demo had a lot more on it than just that, as I was able to try out We Love Katamari. Seems like the movement is more fluid than before...ah well. I noticed both demos had nearly identical packaging. The way the Demo Disc and all the logos were designed. Does Sony have a sorta default template for these things? Come to think of it...the SSX On Tour demo was the same too...haha I guess they do have a layout for em.[/QUOTE]
It's not really Sony's template, as the ones you got are from third parties. Sony's demos are taller, about twice as tall (comparable to the dvd cases), but are the same cardboard material as the smaller cases.

bread's done
Back