Employees of ALL stores - Stories about 'special' customers! (Now with KAYDEN Power!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Scorch']Oh, and when I worked at EB, we had people calling and asking how to fix radios all the time. There's an Electronic Express in the same mall.. well, there WAS, anyways.[/QUOTE]

There used to be a watch repair place in the same mall as our store, people still come in about once a month or so asking where to get their watches repaired (it's been gone for two years people...and why am I supposed to know?)

[quote name='tauruskatt']One of the lessons to be learned about working in a gamestore in the mall is definately to take off the badge before going on break. I always forgot this and constantly was being asked questions about what we had in stock or what was coming out while in the line at burger king. The weirdest by far is when one of my coworkers (a guy) went to the bathroom and was...I kid you not...Peeing...when the guy in the urinal next to him leans over and goes..."hey...when's that GTA comin' out?"

~[/QUOTE]
I totally forgot about that! You could be in the food court eating your lunch and people would come up to you and ask when XYZ game was coming out. I couldn't smoke a cigarette in peace. Ended up having my smoke breaks in the loading dock area just to avoid the barrage of questions.

My own Subway story:

I had a group of 4 people come in for lunch. The first guy tells me what kind of sub he wants so I ask, "Do you want the 6 inch or the footlong?"

Customer: "Which is bigger?"

Somehow I manage not to internally combust from laughter. But the weird thing is none of his friends laughed at him for asking so apparently it was a burning question for them all.

OK, since there's a lil' block of non-gaming stories here, I'll add a couple of mine:

We've got a bunch of these lil' gift bags, just big enough to hold a gift card. They're normally 99 cents, but some old colors are 50 cents right now. So, I'm cleaning by the clearanced bags, and they're a couple of trashy-ish (ya know, messy hair, baggy flannel) ladies looking at the bags. One comments: "50 cents... I'll pay 3 for a dollar, and I'll even take em all off your hands..." For the first time with an annoying customer, I'm all smiles at this point- becuase I know provided I don't flat-out call her a moron, I can say most anything I want and the manager'll have to let it slide (who haggles in a retail chain store, anyway?) I reply with an overly-cheery "Nope! Prices are set by corporate, I can't change 'em." I then get a mini-lecture about how we charge too much for the stupidest things and I should tell the corporate people that. "Sure will!" I say. I have no idea how to contact corporate. :D Anyway, she buys 10 bags despite, leaves, and comes back about an hour later to return them. Apparently, she was looking for votive holders and found real ones at Wal-mart, so she doesn't need the bags- which she was going to use instead. I don't say anything, but I'm thinking, 'even ingoring how stupid is was to buy a paper bag to put a candle in- we sell votive holders! If she'd asked that first, we coulda skipped this whole thing!' But I suppose that wouldn't have been funny...

Another time, a lady returns something- I forget what- and I have to give her cash (she paid with a debit card, and our crappy-@$$ register don't like to process debit returns.) Now, I dunno if this is a state or federal thing,or just corporate policy but for cash returns we need fullname, street address, city-state-zip, phone, and a signature. I remember once being told it's a tax document issue, so I tell people it's a federal thing. Anyway- this lady write in a PO box, so I tell her we actually need a street address, please. She tells me this is the address she uses, and her daughter (I assume) chimes in that that's even what on their checks. I tell her it's a federal issue and I need a street address, and it would be the same issue for a check with a PO Box. "But I didn't PAY WITH A CHECK!" "... I know. I still need a street address." At this point, she pulls out her driver's liscense and throws it at me (at ME, not the counter). As I write down the info, she says something about "What if someone showed up at your house, pointing a gun, huh?" I can only assume she either thought our store employs psychos, or that we like to share personal info with prison convicts. She was so mad, she nearly left without her refund money- I had to stop the daughter and give it to her.

And this is why they teach us to hold onto the cash until we have the info... :bouncy:

Just had my sister chime in one:

Working at Arby's-

Customer: "What kind of cheese comes in the mozzerlla cheese sticks?"
Sis: "Um... mozzerlla."
Customer:" No, I mean... wait... oh."

:D

[quote name='DuelLadyS']
And this is why they teach us to hold onto the cash until we have the info... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

hahaha~ lovely. I always have to do the drivers liscence/state id thing with people who do cash trade ins, every once in awhile they go all crazy. One guy after I asked him if he had a drivers liscense/state id on him freaked out on me about how he can't drive and its' not his fault and he got a bad rap when he was a kid and why did I need his drivers liscense anyway??...so I told him it was state law whenever someone trades in something for cash, and the same thing would be needed at any pawn shop. then he asks why they would need to know, and I tell him the honest truth is that sometimes theives will steal systems and games and trade them in for cash, and this lets us track that for the police...

he then grabs the xbox he was going to trade in off the counter (with no cords, mind you) and goes, "Well, how would they know it's stolen?"...

I just repeated that I was sorry but I can't take it in without an id, all the cords, and one controller, and he left. :lol:

the other great part is when people think I'm going to let them off the hook because they search around through their wallet/purse for awhile and act like they forgot their id. Even better are the ones who say they forgot it and they'll have to drive home to get their liscence (why are you driving without your liscence on you??).

Edit: didn't feel like making this a seperate post, but a couple months ago this woman buys a used ps2 from us, a week later she calls saying she can't hook it up. So I walk her through hooking it up to her tv (what does the back of your tv look like? okay, what does the cord that came with the system look like?...okay, the other one, not the power cord, what does that one look like?)...her phone must have been far away from the tv, because she had to keep walking away from the phone to look all while yelling at what sounded like four or five little kids in the background. She said she'd try and do what I told her, but called back again about fifteen minutes later. I explained it all again, one side goes in the system, the other into the tv, not too complicated, right? well, she calls back a third time and after trying to explain it to her again she asks if she can just come in and show me the cable she has :lol:. So about a half hour before closing I'm showing this woman on our demo tv the difference between red/white/yellow and RF cords. I swap out hers for an RF, and she didn't call back~ so I guess she finally figured it out!

also, I forgot to mention, I once got a prank lewd phone call: "Hi, thank you for calling-" "Aaaahhhh! Suck my BALLS!!" *click*....o_O

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']don't mind him. he's the racist bastard who posted the links to the white power message board and the "white boy on a rampage" game. :roll: such a sad individual....

his avatar says it all.[/QUOTE]

when did I do that?

Haha, trade-in stories. I love the ones who act all paranoid whenever you ask them for their ID. Makes you wonder where they got their stack of sealed games (Halo 2, GTA: SA, etc.) from.

I once had a father (who I think was rich because I noticed he parked a jaguar in front of the store) start calling me a liar (he thought that taking information to protect us from taking stolen systems was an excuse to sign him up for some telemarketing crap or something), an uneducated bitch, and how he would make sure I end up out on the streets begging for money if he EVER gets a phone call from EB Games while he fills out the sheet (he wouldn't let me look at his license because he didn't want stalkers or something and I just wanted him outta there). He throws the trade-in-sheet at me, mumbles something about how the lower classes are "all the same", and walks out....forgetting his son's EDGE card with the trade-in money. I had a lot of satisfaction calling him to tell him he forgot the card... "Hello, this is EB Games and I would like to tell you about our great trade in offer..."

I have a good story. Just happened last night.
I work In Michaels in custom framing. One of our policies is that we cant work on any frames bought off the floor. Only our special frame materials we have for the shop. This old woman was talking to my co-worker about a frame she picked out off the floor and she kept blabbering to him, and he walked away after she was done talking. I walk out of the shop and she says he just walked away while she was speaking to him. (my co-worker is ultra polite so I know he wont ever do that). So she starts talking to me about her canvas paintings and I tell her the frames look good on them, then she says she cant fit them into her cart and she whines about her bad back. I ask her if she wants me to run up front to get her another cart or take the frames up for her and she says no. I walk into the shop as my co-worker comes back and she starts bugging him again. She TELLS him to put the canvas paintings into the frames she wants to buy and like I said our policy says no to that.
He tells her this and she starts yelling at him that its rediculous, and he kindly explains that he cant do it since the art isnt covered and if he makes a mistake and ruins it that he could lose his job. she screams "I'LL GET YOUR JOB BACK!!! DO IT NOW!!!" He again refuses and she screams and starts going "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR CARRYING THESE UP FRONT FOR ME!!! YOU DONT HAVE ANY DIGNITY OR RESPECT I HAVE A BAD BACK BRING THESE UP FOR ME NOW" This pissed me off since I offered her to carry them up before. I could tell my co-worker was upset so I walk out and tell him he has a phonecall and I will do it. I tell the old hag that im going to get her a cart just for her. I walk up front and grab this wheel chair we have with a basket on the front of it, knowing it will piss her off. I wheel the chair to the back of the store and coming around the corner towards her I yell out "OK HERE WE GO!!!" like she was a retard or something and her face just seemed so shocked. I also had a regular shopping cart behind me so after that I pulled the regular cart out so she couldnt accuse me of anything. I asked her to pick which one she wanted and offered to wheel her up front to insult her more (in a way I cant get into trouble and even look nice for doing).
I took her frames and tossed them in the regular cart and walk up front with her, halfway towards the front of the store I walk faster and leave her behind and shes yelling im going too fast. I told the girl at the register that these frames are for the cranky old lady and she asked how will she knowh? The girl came back a few minutes later and said "what a bitch!"

[quote name='dp84']Welp, I've been reading this thread since this morning (before going to class), so I guess it's about time I add my own somewhat amusing stories.

About 2 years ago during the summer, I worked at a McDonalds, a job that was forced on me because a relative knew the manager. She asked me if I wanted a job, I said I'll think about it. A couple of days later I got a call saying that I have to go in and fill out an application. I guess she didn't know the meaning of "I'll think about it." Anyways back to the story. A couple of 13 - 14 year old girls came in one day:

Girl: Hi, we would like to order 2 cheeseburgers.
Me: Ok
Girl: Can we have that without the ketchup?
Me: Sure
Girl: Also without the onions, mustard, pickles?
Me: Sure
Girl: Without the meat too please.
Me: .... *Weird look*
Girl: Yeah we would just like the bun with cheese please, like a grill cheese.
Me: Uh, ok.

On the flip side, a lady came in every couple of days or so and orders a double cheeseburger without the bun. Which is a bit more understandable than a bun with cheese.[/QUOTE]

I knew a vegetarian girl that would order that way.

haha..

I almost forgot one of the best trade in stories to date. This kid and his dad come in to trade in their ps2 (the older model). While going to test it my boss opens up the expansion door and out falls a piece of paper, he has just enough time to register what it is as it falls on the floor when the dad asks, "What was that?". My boss just shrugs it off and says it must have been a piece of paper caught in there or something...

Turns out the kid was using the PS2 to hide his nudie girl picture in! ;)

[quote name='danny-o']I have a good story. Just happened last night.
I work In Michaels in custom framing.[/QUOTE]

Weird, another Michael's employee :shock:

Isn't it kinda funny that the lil' old ladies are usually the nastiest? :D

I went to my old store yesterday and had the following conversation with 3 16 year olds.
"You got that gun game"
"Uhhh, gun game?"
"Yeah, where you shoot the guys?"
"Oh! Yes! You must be taking about Dr. Muto!"
"Yeah, dats it."
"Alright, Ill keep it at the register to be rung up for you!"

Keep in mind, I DON'T WORK THERE! LOL

Being that this thread has somewhat changed to stories from all job places (which is cool). Ive changed the thread title. Keep it up, its all great! This may win CAG Post of the Year!

[quote name='Lorik']Once some kid took a massive dump in his pants while looking at our Xbox section. This kid was at least 15, and he was crouching down to look at the games on the lower shelf. He didn't stand back up until an hour later when his mother came. He just crouched there in the same spot, looking at the same game, afraid to move.

How do I know he soiled himself? The smell was horrific! A little kid even walked by and said 'Mommy what smells like stinky poo?'. My manager even asked him if he needed to use our bathroom (letting people into our bathroom was way against the rules) becasue he smelt so awful. The kid said he was just looking. An hour later his mother comes, and rushes him out of the store, coming back later to buy him the game he was staring at for the stankiest hour of my life.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='vietgurl']Haha, trade-in stories. I love the ones who act all paranoid whenever you ask them for their ID. Makes you wonder where they got their stack of sealed games (Halo 2, GTA: SA, etc.) from.

I once had a father (who I think was rich because I noticed he parked a jaguar in front of the store) start calling me a liar (he thought that taking information to protect us from taking stolen systems was an excuse to sign him up for some telemarketing crap or something), an uneducated bitch, and how he would make sure I end up out on the streets begging for money if he EVER gets a phone call from EB Games while he fills out the sheet (he wouldn't let me look at his license because he didn't want stalkers or something and I just wanted him outta there). He throws the trade-in-sheet at me, mumbles something about how the lower classes are "all the same", and walks out....forgetting his son's EDGE card with the trade-in money. I had a lot of satisfaction calling him to tell him he forgot the card... "Hello, this is EB Games and I would like to tell you about our great trade in offer..."[/QUOTE]

eh? so high class and rich yet they have to trade games in for cash AND get an edge card to buy USED games at a discount?

[quote name='gizmogc']Being that this thread has somewhat changed to stories from all job places (which is cool). Ive changed the thread title. Keep it up, its all great! This may win CAG Post of the Year![/QUOTE]

Definately a major candidate for thread of the year. Thx for all the great stories.

a few years ago when i was working at TRU. This lady was asking me questions about the different systems and what not. Then she goes "now i can play these z box games on the gamebox and the playstation?" and i was like no there system specific games and not interchangable. If you buy a PS2 you can either play PS1 or PS2 games in that system. Gamecube games in the gamecube system and xbox games in the xbox system. She nods her head like she understands and then goes what about that gameboy thing can i play all these games in that?

I dont know how many times i tried explaining to her how things worked but she just couldn't grasp the concept. I had to literally walk around and make sure she bought the right things for the ps2 she was buying.

That same night she comes back to the store wanting a refund because her "ps2 doesn't work" so i had to test it out before they would refund it, and it fired up fine and didnt have any problems. So i bring her back to the back where i have the system running and she goes "how did you do that" So i showed her exactly what i did, and for some reason she didnt know you had to plug it into an electrical outlet. She was not the sharpest caryon in the box.

For those of you who need it:

employees (doesn't need an apostrophe if it isn't possessive )
license
manufacturer
mozzarella
purpose
ridiculous
separate

[quote name='Sway']Definately a major candidate for thread of the year. Thx for all the great stories.[/QUOTE]

I would vote for it because it is the best one so far.

[quote name='nwaugh']For those of you who need it:

license
manufacturer
mozzarella
purpose
ridiculous
separate[/QUOTE]

Cocksucker, has only ONE c.

[quote name='smalien1']Cocksucker, has only ONE c.[/QUOTE]

why is there a comma after "cocksucker"?

edit: I moved the question mark outside of the quotes because stoned99 called me on it.

[quote name='dude2003']eh? so high class and rich yet they have to trade games in for cash AND get an edge card to buy USED games at a discount?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it was just the card with the money on it, no discount sticker (can't put trade-ins on a gift card). Also, the kid wanted to trade in his games because he was saving up for some game and probably doesn't make too much allowance-wise.

Try working at a computer store......

"I'd like to build a computer,What do I need and how do I do it?"

"Whats hyperthreading do?"

"customer:: do you sell 100% silent fans",

"customer:: do you sell UBS cables?
ME:: USB cables?
customer:: NO A FREAKING UBS cable, how did you get a job here?!"

"I'd like to return this DVD burner it wont copy blockbusters DVDs"

"Can I sit down in your breakroom while my boyfriend looks around" < WTF?

"Customer: I like to use the replacement plan on my computer,
Me: Ok,we dont have those on computers you mean repair plan?
customer:; No this computer got shot by a shotgun and you need to replace this computer or I will call the Better biz on you!
ME:: Leave sir now"

I mean Compusa has the WORST customers EVER, I don't go to home depo and ask how build a house in detail and then tell them that your going to buy the parts at best buy.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Try working at a computer store......

"Whats hyperthreading do?" [/QUOTE]

Most of the quotes you had were funny, but I'd say that this is a pretty reasonable question; it's an obscure "feature" that a lot of people who aren't that computer savvy might not understand. Did I miss something?

[quote name='nwaugh']For those of you who need it:

license
manufacturer
mozzarella
purpose
ridiculous
separate[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something here or is this a misguided attempt at comedy. Perhaps it's the ghost of all those cranky old cows, that ppl have been talking about.

Would anyone like to inspect his pocket protector :)

[quote name='nwaugh']why is there a comma after "cocksucker?"[/QUOTE]

My guess is for the same reason that you've put the question mark inside the quotes.

[quote name='tauruskatt']haha..

I almost forgot one of the best trade in stories to date. This kid and his dad come in to trade in their ps2 (the older model). While going to test it my boss opens up the expansion door and out falls a piece of paper, he has just enough time to register what it is as it falls on the floor when the dad asks, "What was that?". My boss just shrugs it off and says it must have been a piece of paper caught in there or something...

Turns out the kid was using the PS2 to hide his nudie girl picture in! ;)[/QUOTE]

Ok, now who else is thinking that that particular PS2 should have a disclaimer and an extra discount when it is resold? :D

[quote name='io']Ok, now who else is thinking that that particular PS2 should have a disclaimer and an extra discount when it is resold? :D[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the sticky white stuff left over after he peeled the stickers off ?

[quote name='stoned99']Are you referring to the sticky white stuff left over after he peeled the stickers off ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, uh, that...

[quote name='tauruskatt']

also, I forgot to mention, I once got a prank lewd phone call: "Hi, thank you for calling-" "Aaaahhhh! Suck my BALLS!!" *click*....o_O[/QUOTE]

Wow... that was you? :lol:

I wore a blue shirt to BB the last time I went there... You can imagine the hassel that was... :bomb:

I used to work at Walmart... never really had any bad people there. I'd have a lot of people come over to me in the grocery section asking for car parts o_O?

The thing that really go annoying was people walking to me through the bread isle... to ask me where the bread isle was. :roll:

[quote name='tauruskatt']
the other great part is when people think I'm going to let them off the hook because they search around through their wallet/purse for awhile and act like they forgot their id. Even better are the ones who say they forgot it and they'll have to drive home to get their liscence (why are you driving without your liscence on you??).[/QUOTE]

:lol:
I used to love when this happened. Most of the time it was with kids trying to buy cigarrettes and lottery tickets. I'd card them regardless, cuz sometimes I couldn't tell if they were over 18. I love when they'd go through their wallet and "realize" they forgot their license. Some would exclaim, "But I'm over 18!" I'd ask, "Ok, what year were you born?" "Uhhh...". Others would just say "Oh man I can't believe I forgot my license!" and then look at me expectantly, as if I was going to sympathize with them. "Sorry. No ID, move along." Some probably were really over 18 (and some I knew definitely weren't), but once you're carded, you either win or lose.

[quote name='Kayden']Wow... that was you? :lol:

I wore a blue shirt to BB the last time I went there... You can imagine the hassel that was... :bomb:

I used to work at Walmart... never really had any bad people there. I'd have a lot of people come over to me in the grocery section asking for car parts o_O?

The thing that really go annoying was people walking to me through the bread isle... to ask me where the bread isle was. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem in Target all the time, if I'm wearing a red shirt I dread the "Do you work here question". PPL are such drones, why don't they look for the tell tale "Target" logo, or even the ever mysterious name tag.

About 6 years ago, I was promoted to manager at Funcoland and was asked to get a new store off the ground in Enfield, CT. My DM and I had literally just unpacked the store start shipment, when he decided to throw open the doors and left. About twenty minutes later, this emaciated white trash crack whore sprints up to the counter, throws down a 'new' (opened and abused) copy of 'Pilotwings 64', and demands that I give her "F**king money back". I asked where she purchased the game, she replied, "Where the f**k do you think?!??!".

Before I finished explaining that the game couldn't possibly have been bought at this location (I hadn't even rung a single transaction yet), she cuts me off, accuses me of calling her a liar (I kinda was), and threatens to have her professional arm wrestler (not kidding) husband break my neck. Just for the hell of it, I open up the box to take a good look at the game...the stupid skank left on the blockbuster stickers.

[quote name='stoned99']My guess is for the same reason that you've put the question mark inside the quotes.[/QUOTE]

Good call. I am also an idiot.

[quote name='stoned99']Am I missing something here or is this a misguided attempt at comedy. Perhaps it's the ghost of all those cranky old cows, that ppl have been talking about.

Would anyone like to inspect his pocket protector :)[/QUOTE]

My point was that there are a lot of people posting to this thread that are bashing customers for not having a complete understanding of video games (which probably 5% of people have) and have themselves a poor understanding of language (which 100% of people should have).

That said, the stories about morons bringing in destroyed products and expecting a full refund are awesome. Keep 'em coming.

[quote name='Kayden']Wow... that was you? :lol:

The thing that really go annoying was people walking to me through the bread isle... to ask me where the bread isle was. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Note to self:

1) Don't wear blue polo shirts or white short-sleeve dress shirts with a slim black tie when going to Best Buy.
2) Don't wear red polo shirts or black polo shirts when going to Circuit City.
3) Don't wear red polo shirts when going to Target.
4) Don't wear red polo shirts when going to CompUSA.

Important information to know.

Hey again everyone, I noticed some people replied to my McDonalds story with the cheese and bun thing. Just a tip for those people that do that, you can ask for a bun with cheese on it, instead of ordering a cheeseburger without the burger. At the McDonalds I worked at, the register (look for the ones that are touch screen) was able to ring up the bun and cheese individually, so instead of paying the price of a full burger, you only get charged for the bun and cheese.

I actually work internet technical support for a cable company and you wouldn't believe the things I hear daily. I asked a woman to click "yes" and she said I can't. She then told me the only button was "ok" and she didn't know what to do.

Another good one was one we had the other day. A woman called up and the first thing out of her mouth when a rep answered was "you fucking asshole". She would then proceed to go off on them about how we installed cameras in her mirror in her bathroom, her tv, her pc, and every other room in her house so we could watch her. SHe would then threaten us to get a technician out and remove the cameras or she would call a lawyer.

Good times...........................I have a million of these!

[quote name='nwaugh']My point was that there are a lot of people posting to this thread that are bashing customers for not having a complete understanding of video games (which probably 5% of people have) and have themselves a poor understanding of language (which 100% of people should have).

That said, the stories about morons bringing in destroyed products and expecting a full refund are awesome. Keep 'em coming.[/QUOTE]

Get over it. There is a reason this thread was started, due to the fact too many threads were bashing employees for doing their job correctly. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, LEAVE.

[quote name='stoned99']I have the same problem in Target all the time, if I'm wearing a red shirt I dread the "Do you work here question". PPL are such drones, why don't they look for the tell tale "Target" logo, or even the ever mysterious name tag.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes when I'm travelling for work I wear my work logo shirt, tucked into khaki pants, and I often go out looking for cheap toys (gifts for the kids for being away for so long!) and video games after work. My shirt is black with the logo of my company which is not at all toy/DVD/video game related. I have had people approach me in KB Toys, Toys R Us and other stores (where the employees are wearing nothing like what I have on!) asking me questions as if I'm an employee there. This one woman didn't seem to understand that so I just answered her question and she continued on her way.

So, it doesn't even take a red shirt at Target to have that happen - just come in dressed semi-decently as you would at any generic office. Plus they often don't even ask if you work there, they just start right in with the questions.

A few years ago, i worked as a student supervisor for the computer labs at my school. One day i am at my desk working on something and this girl comes up to the desk and asks one of my employees to put the internet on a disk for her and hands him a 3.5 floppy. He looks at her and asks does she mean internet explorer or another web browser. She says no, she wants the internet put on the disk. He then asked her if she wanted the whole internet or just part of it. She says she wants the whole thing. He said that it might take a while and then proceeded to surf the net for about half an hour with this chick just standing there. Then when he had had enough, he handed her the disk and said that if she had any problems getting it to work she should call the tech support line for her computer. What makes this even funnier is that we were not at a community college or a small state school, but at Tulane, which has fairly high entrance standards.

[quote name='dp84']Hey again everyone, I noticed some people replied to my McDonalds story with the cheese and bun thing. Just a tip for those people that do that, you can ask for a bun with cheese on it, instead of ordering a cheeseburger without the burger. At the McDonalds I worked at, the register (look for the ones that are touch screen) was able to ring up the bun and cheese individually, so instead of paying the price of a full burger, you only get charged for the bun and cheese.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind. That probably won't work for happy meals though, right? The ONLY reason I go there is to get the kids the happy meal toys. The food is incidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back